Kind of shot myself in the foot starting dutasteride without an AI last year

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
It’s not that I got sides from it but I took it without really thinking of its affect on estradiol levels since roughly last year may, some studies show it can increase estradiol by up to 15% which isn’t that much others say it doesn’t so idk. But it’s because I ended up growing from last year I hope the increase in E2 if I had any didn’t fuck me over, anyone here ever gotten their E2 checked on dutasteride/finasteride? Started 6.25mg asin once every 5 days it’s preferrable to keep estrogen/estradiol on the lower side tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, PYT, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
shouldn't have raised it too much since you're lean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and SubhumanCurrycel
shouldn't have raised it too much since you're lean?
Yea I don’t really have that problem unlike obese middle aged men with high aromatisation I’m guessing any increase would be borderline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yea I don’t really have that problem unlike obese middle aged men with high aromatisation I’m guessing any increase would be borderline
think a lot of the guys that get sides from fin or dut are fat cunts

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
think a lot of the guys that get sides from fin or dut are fat cunts
Tbh even then I prolly shoulda gotten baseline bloods done dermatologist said no need but still woulda been good to know, I’m still going to be on low dose asin don’t want E2 any higher than it needs to be better keep it in the lower range of normal if it could let me eek out 1 inch of growth over 1-2 years it’d be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I'm like 11 days on Dut EOD, should i get some blood work done after 2 years of fin?

I'm already lean tbh

Whats wrong with your situation? What growth are you talking about?

• +1
I'm like 11 days on Dut EOD, should i get some blood work done after 2 years of fin?

I'm already lean tbh

Whats wrong with your situation? What growth are you talking about?
Height growth I ended up going up an inch and a little from last year, it’s just that estradiol peak promotes the senescence of growth plates depends on how old you are but I think it’s cos I hit puberty kinda late, if you have no sides and aren’t worried about growing doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Height growth I ended up going up an inch and a little from last year, it’s just that estradiol peak promotes the senescence of growth plates depends on how old you are but I think it’s cos I hit puberty kinda late, if you have no sides and aren’t worried about growing doesn’t matter
interesting.

whats your age? How long have u been on DUT/Fin? Dut increases E

Can you tell me more about this? Does this mean that you risk not getting an inch of growth or so or that you age MORE or less?

• +1
interesting.

whats your age? How long have u been on DUT/Fin? Dut increases E

Can you tell me more about this? Does this mean that you risk not getting an inch of growth or so or that you age MORE or less?
19 started last year may although haven’t used consistently and starting off EOD just finishing off 180day prescription
I ended up growing from 175.7cm to 178.3cm since last year march to January this year.
Testosterone converts into DHT and Estrogen/estradiol via 5 alpha reductase and Aromatisation pathways respectively. By blocking 5-ar you are increasing testosterone by about 10-15% that extra test can aromatise into estrogen (found my Merck studies) by a similar amount because of this.

estrogen but mostly estradiol promotes the senescence of growth plates (fusion) when our puberty ends testosterone spikes this test spike/increase into our late teens-early/mid twenties (depends on individuals) this test increase also spikes estradiol up to 40-60pg/ml which marks the end of bone growth.
74857D56 4961 44E0 A40B BB85234CB53A

even though studies show fin can raise estrogen by increasing testosterone although quite modestly, I wonder if taking it early would hasten the fusion of plates and yea if raised by enough you could stop yourself from getting an inch or so by early fusion,but there’s conflicting stuff on this.

For example two of the brothers have 0 DHT in their blood since birth due to defective 5-ar genes they have fucked penises and testicles but don’t seem to be lacking in height in any way
4535932D 57CC 46D8 8607 1066EF4D8F7B

There’s also studies showing kids with pubertal delay had modest height improvements with DHT gel but that’s probably unique because of pubertal issues.

The bottom line is if you are in your late teens and want to eek out an inch or 2 of growth it’s best to keep estrogen levels at a low range without crashing them and fucking your brain and libido, in so far that you can keep your growth plates from fusing for slightly longer and even a slight increase in estradiol like 10-15% even though won’t put you out of healthy ranges is likely unideal if you want to prolong grow to plate fusion which is why perhaps a low dose AI to combat this could be useful and definitely getting blood work done to make sure E2 is in the lower range, if you don’t care about height and you know you are done growing (I honestly thought I was done but I was wrong) the slight elevation from E2 probably doesn’t mean anything especially if you don’t have low E2 symptoms I wouldn’t bat an eye.

also estrogen is more of a problem for middle aged men with a lot of peripheral fatty tissue and if you are lean and young you likely already have lower aromatase enzymes like @MarkCorrigan pointed out so it probably increases E2 less if you are young and lean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 9670
19 started last year may although haven’t used consistently and starting off EOD just finishing off 180day prescription
I ended up growing from 175.7cm to 178.3cm since last year march to January this year.
Testosterone converts into DHT and Estrogen/estradiol via 5 alpha reductase and Aromatisation pathways respectively. By blocking 5-ar you are increasing testosterone by about 10-15% that extra test can aromatise into estrogen (found my Merck studies) by a similar amount because of this.

estrogen but mostly estradiol promotes the senescence of growth plates (fusion) when our puberty ends testosterone spikes this test spike/increase into our late teens-early/mid twenties (depends on individuals) this test increase also spikes estradiol up to 40-60pg/ml which marks the end of bone growth.
View attachment 1522300
even though studies show fin can raise estrogen by increasing testosterone although quite modestly, I wonder if taking it early would hasten the fusion of plates and yea if raised by enough you could stop yourself from getting an inch or so by early fusion,but there’s conflicting stuff on this.

For example two of the brothers have 0 DHT in their blood since birth due to defective 5-ar genes they have fucked penises and testicles but don’t seem to be lacking in height in any way
View attachment 1522305
There’s also studies showing kids with pubertal delay had modest height improvements with DHT gel but that’s probably unique because of pubertal issues.

The bottom line is if you are in your late teens and want to eek out an inch or 2 of growth it’s best to keep estrogen levels at a low range without crashing them and fucking your brain and libido, in so far that you can keep your growth plates from fusing for slightly longer and even a slight increase in estradiol like 10-15% even though won’t put you out of healthy ranges is likely unideal if you want to prolong grow to plate fusion which is why perhaps a low dose AI to combat this could be useful and definitely getting blood work done to make sure E2 is in the lower range, if you don’t care about height and you know you are done growing (I honestly thought I was done but I was wrong) the slight elevation from E2 probably doesn’t mean anything especially if you don’t have low E2 symptoms I wouldn’t bat an eye.

also estrogen is more of a problem for middle aged men with a lot of peripheral fatty tissue and if you are lean and young you likely already have lower aromatase enzymes like @MarkCorrigan pointed out so it probably increases E2 less if you are young and lean.
This is interesting. I was expecting you to say 20+ not 18. It is possible that you have been affected, but your height is still good right now. I guess you have to ask if losing your hair will be worth an extra inch of height. Using aromatase inhibitors can open the door to some join problems too.

What are your next steps from here

• +1
This is interesting. I was expecting you to say 20+ not 18. It is possible that you have been affected, but your height is still good right now. I guess you have to ask if losing your hair will be worth an extra inch of height. Using aromatase inhibitors can open the door to some join problems too.

What are your next steps from here
Just going to stay on a low dose of aromatase inhibitors will stop or drop the dose if I get joint problems, osteoporosis and joint issues or fractures are only associated with quite long term use, maybe I have been affected it’s hard to know but now that I know I have grown an inch and that there is a little left in my plates I’m guessing most of my plates are fused and there’s a little left around my spine/hip/upper leg I think it’s worth risking low dose AI if it means a possible 1 inch, anything sub 6’0 is worth it getting closer.

over you fused your plates

• +1
over you fused your plates
doesnt explain why I continued to grow tbh I didnt get any high E sides im not fat and estrogenic but still low E is better

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
doesnt explain why I continued to grow tbh I didnt get any high E sides im not fat and estrogenic but still low E is better
my HGH is coming saturday lets fucking gooo

• +1
my HGH is coming saturday lets fucking gooo
Based. Teenagers that become SARM goblins instead of chad HGH connoisseurs need to lay themselves down on train tracks tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
i shit myself when then I saw the title then realized it only matters for growth platecels

• JFL
i shit myself when then I saw the title then realized it only matters for growth platecels
when did you start taking how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
tbh its a marginal increase likely not much to worry about but still im being aspie gotta keep estrogen low as physiologically possible if I hope of even another 1/2-1 inch

• Love it
when did you start taking how tall are you?
6’3 I’m 16 so I’m not gonna take dut prob ever jfl

but I was like fuark if even @SubhumanCurrycel is getting sides it’s over for me in a few years when I take fin

• JFL
tbh its a marginal increase likely not much to worry about but still im being aspie gotta keep estrogen low as physiologically possible if I hope of even another 1/2-1 inch
You have a good height already tbh

do you ever plan on getting a rhino? Im surprised you haven’t got one by now

6’3 I’m 16 so I’m not gonna take dut prob ever jfl

but I was like fuark if even @SubhumanCurrycel is getting sides it’s over for me in a few years when I take fin
:what::chad::chad::chad:
You have a good height already tbh

do you ever plan on getting a rhino? Im surprised you haven’t got one by now
Need more money + I have 0 chances of doing it locally likely gonna have to pull a trip to turkey:forcedsmile: because that shit cost 10-12k where I live

• Woah
:what::chad::chad::chad:

Need more money + I have 0 chances of doing it locally likely gonna have to pull a trip to turkey:forcedsmile: because that shit cost 10-12k where I live
Wtf how is a hair transplant in turkey cheaper than rhino :lul:

you’ll be a 6ft bbcmaxxed Indian super soldier after that rhino

• JFL