(kind of success) Is Your Level of Non-Neurotypicalness holding back your happiness?

TheParkinSon

TheParkinSon

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
I feel like the nt pill only exists for those that are non-nt but still high functioning (90% of the forum) are more unhappy then the close to brain-dead autists and the normies. When we look at those with things like down syndrome and low functioning autism they are significantly happier than even most normies. I think that many of the high functioning autists here would greatly benefit from being significantly more autistic or even brain dead, solving pretty much all of the problems they had because of their slight disability.

I think that the unhappiness of an individual sits on a bell curve like this:
Nt bell curve

if somehow many of us were to somehow attain still functioning braindead status, through something like a freak accident or the like, it would be a solution to pretty much all of your self-perceived problems will be moot as you can no longer experience them.

I know some of you would think this is heaven but I strongly advise against taking any action to change your current mental state or level of function as it can be very dangerous, so I would like to make it incredibly clear I do not condone or want to promote anything related to those actions. To make sure that you don't fall into this be careful to protect the prefrontal cortex from any blunt force trauma (located here):
Prefrontal cortex

You should avoid things like hitting your head very hard in car accidents and hammers.

I hope this thread was informative and helpful :D.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Pride and iam good boy
fuck the images loaded weird

I feel like the nt pill only exists for those that are non-nt but still high functioning (90% of the forum) are more unhappy then the close to brain-dead autists and the normies. When we look at those with things like down syndrome and low functioning autism they are significantly happier than even most normies. I think that many of the high functioning autists here would greatly benefit from being significantly more autistic or even brain dead, solving pretty much all of the problems they had because of their slight disability.

I think that the unhappiness of an individual sits on a bell curve like this:
View attachment 2871333

if somehow many of us were to somehow attain still functioning braindead status, through something like a freak accident or the like, it would be a solution to pretty much all of your self-perceived problems will be moot as you can no longer experience them.

I know some of you would think this is heaven but I strongly advise against taking any action to change your current mental state or level of function as it can be very dangerous, so I would like to make it incredibly clear I do not condone or want to promote anything related to those actions. To make sure that you don't fall into this be careful to protect the prefrontal cortex from any blunt force trauma (located here):
View attachment 2871363
You should avoid things like hitting your head very hard in car accidents and hammers.

I hope this thread was informative and helpful :D.
More blackpilled or blackpillinformation= unhappiness/suicide or jumping to train

Like saint @Schery6

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
  • JFL
Reactions: TheParkinSon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and TheParkinSon
Last edited:
bump (look at my thread faggots)