Kinda about my oneitis #2

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
In my school, there are only two girls in my grade that I like that seem decent, I guess. One of them I asked out already(oneitis 2)but I’m still obsessing over you. I wish she broke up with her boyfriend to come to me. I wanna marry her and make babies with her. Biracial babies. She had thick thighs and a fat ass. I seriously wanna fuck the shit out of her, squirt my semen in her vagina, and make a baby. The other girl I kinda like I just wanna say hi to.
I like other chicks at the school, but they’re really not worth going after. I just felt I needed to vent. I need to let go though and start looksmax not to have to chance to date and fuck women, but for life in general.

x1tud7mkkev11.jpg
found this at Turkish grocery store

Looks like a production card at the end of a rick and Morty episode

What do you have to say about my thread, griffin?
I'm saying that I was in a Turkish grocery store and I found this next to the Ulker section, even @Weishaupt was working at the desk!

• +1
Reactions: Weishaupt
  • +1
Reactions: Tr3way
I wanna ask one more question, then I’ll leave her alone afterwards. That question is
“What did you do with the pumpkin you got from the patch?”

ask her out

Why? I’ll pretty much be harassing her at that point.

the point of oneitis is to be an unreachable goal and give meaning to your life by giving you something to pursue

In my school, there are only two girls in my grade that I like that seem decent, I guess. One of them I asked out already(oneitis 2)but I’m still obsessing over you. I wish she broke up with her boyfriend to come to me. I wanna marry her and make babies with her. Biracial babies. She had thick thighs and a fat ass. I seriously wanna fuck the shit out of her, squirt my semen in her vagina, and make a baby. The other girl I kinda like I just wanna say hi to.
I like other chicks at the school, but they’re really not worth going after. I just felt I needed to vent. I need to let go though and start looksmax not to have to chance to date and fuck women, but for life in general.
GIRL #1: Stop dicking around & challenge the boyfriend to a 1 v 1 fight to the death battle.
Win win situation, you cheat & win by using a weapon & win her over & if you still lose then at least you can slay in in the afterlife.
GIRL #2: Ask when she's DTF.