KING REIDYZ IS FAMOUS IRL (AND HIS PAST) (GTFIH REIDYZ HATERS)

@bishōnenmaxxer rate my thread

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
let me read it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24427
High IQ thread. Mirin the formatting.

THINKku

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 8365
Actually I have 2 identity im KING REIDYZ AND SULAIMAN TOO

7A648E8F 8358 4078 9C42 8EFF07162C98
@positivecoper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
its over @KING REIDYZ (although its only funny -cause he didnt actually fraud or do damage here to users or anything nefarious, from what i know)

boom another one
:feelskek:

youll never find mine if i ever become big here, its impossible cause i dont have social media to connect to :forcedsmile:

TODAY IM GOING TO SHOW YOU THE REAL IDENTIY OF OUR BELOVED KING REIDYZ, THE GUY KNOWN FOR ASKING FOR YOUR ADDRESS AFTER YOU SAY SOMETHING HE DOESNT LIKE

First lets take a look at his profile pic
View attachment 2240168

now many of you think that this is some random funny pic, but in reality, its king reidyz himself
at the top left you can see few words, if you try hard enough you can make out "Bassem.69"
searching bassem.69 on google shows this
View attachment 2240174

HMM, LOOKS FAMILIAR
now lets check his stats

Bassem , born on 20 August 1980 at Lyon, is a blogger and former rapper Franco-Tunisian having grown up and residing in Venergetic.
HE IS 42
KING REIDYZ ALSO SAYS HE IS 42 and A RAPPER
View attachment 2240176

View attachment 2240177
his username on lookism was DENOD and he also said he was tunisian-french rapper on lookism

NOT ONLY THAT, HE LITERALLY HAS AN ALT HERE CALLED "BASSEM" WITH THIS WRITING STYLE AND PFP
View attachment 2240216
ASK FOR ADDRESS PILL
View attachment 2240219
same guy
View attachment 2240228

THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL, HE OWNS A RADIO OR SOMETHING

NOW LETS LOOK INTO SOME CONTROVERSIES HE WENT THROUGH

"Active on social networks , formerly under the pseudonym "Chronicle 2 Bass", he publishes short videos where he comments on the news while taking a stand on various social issues. In 2015, he enjoyed some media exposure due to his denunciation of the November 13 attacks perpetrated by the Islamic State ."

BASED REIDYZ

"On November 18 , 2015 , the day of the Raid attack in Saint Denis against the terrorists of November 13 , Bassem Braïki published a short video on the social network Facebook encouraging the Muslim community in France to mobilize against Islamist recruitment . His video will be seen more than 5 million times in less than 24 hours. Thus, he explains on the television channel BFM TV : "Let's protect our beautiful religion (...) let's hunt down these impostors who pretend to be Muslims by killing people" 6 , 7 . The video is also broadcast on the American channel Fox News 8."

REIDYZ DOING GODS WORK, RESPECT

"On March 25, 2016, Bassem Braïki canceled the concert of rapper Booba in Lyon through a disturbance of public order by organizing a rally in front of the nightclub. He accuses him of denigrating the image of North African women in his words such as “My whore prepares couscous” 9 ."

BRUTAL, HIS LOVE FOR NORTH AFRICAN WOMEN ISNT LARP, HE EVEN PROTECTS THEM IRL

"Following this controversy, Gregory Chelli , a Franco-Israeli hacker who appreciates Booba, launched several attacks against Bassem Braïki and against members of his family, in particular via swatting techniques . Following this showdown, the blogger was accused of anti-Semitism after saying "we are going to do an Ilan Halimi again , call me Youssouf Fofana " in reference to the criminal case in which a young Jew was kidnapped and murdered. in 2006 10 , 11 . He is subsequently heard in the context of intentional violence against a disabled person after a video broadcast onPeriscope , in several cases of scams, violence against false pedophiles, death threats in particular against the former gendarme Seaade Besbiss 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 . He was finally sentenced in 2016 to five months in prison for “racist insult” in a case dating back to August 2015 16 ."

BRUUUTAL, HE FORGOT HE WASNT ON LOOKSMAX.ORG AND WENT TO JAIL FOR 5 MONTHS

"In August 2018, he was the target of complaints for incitement to murder and hatred after he said in a video: “Homosexuals, you have to be treated. (...) You take an Efferalgan , you mix it with cyanide and then it will cure you, I think that's it. This phenomenon must be eradicated” 18 . He realizes his mea culpa the next day via a press release on his Snapchat account where he apologizes to the gay community and defends himself by indicating that he wanted to add "a touch of black humor" 19 ."

HE ONCE AGAIN FORGOT HE WASNT ON ORG, BRUTAL
BUT BASED

"
On February 11 , 2020 , around 4 or 5 a.m., while returning from work, Bassem was violently attacked at his parents' home by four people including rapper Sadek 22 , 23 , 24 , 25 .

This attack comes after the cancellation on February 8 of a showcase of Sadek in Saint-Priest that Bassem called to disrupt. After exchanging messages and sending an address, the rapper and his team went to the blogger's home and beat him to the ground with telescopic batons and kicked him. Videos of the assault taken by Sadek himself were posted on Snapchat and Twitter .

His injuries earned him a temporary incapacity for work of 5 days. Sadek was arrested on February 12 in Bagnolet by agents of the DCSP 26 .

On February 15, he spoke for the first time since his attack in a video of about 10 minutes, which is characterized by a process of reconciliation. He also recognizes his faults and declares: “ Émile Zola had said J'accuse…!, I say I apologize” 27 ."
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

NO WONDER THIS GUY ASKS FOR EVERYONES ADDRESS, HE SENT HIS ADDRESS TO A GUY AND WAS BEATEN TO A PULP, AND EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR BEING BEATEN
VERY BRUTAL

this was the origin of king reidyz before he joined looksmax

Delete inshAllah

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
TODAY IM GOING TO SHOW YOU THE REAL IDENTIY OF OUR BELOVED KING REIDYZ, THE GUY KNOWN FOR ASKING FOR YOUR ADDRESS AFTER YOU SAY SOMETHING HE DOESNT LIKE

First lets take a look at his profile pic
View attachment 2240168

now many of you think that this is some random funny pic, but in reality, its king reidyz himself
at the top left you can see few words, if you try hard enough you can make out "Bassem.69"
searching bassem.69 on google shows this
View attachment 2240174

HMM, LOOKS FAMILIAR
now lets check his stats

Bassem , born on 20 August 1980 at Lyon, is a blogger and former rapper Franco-Tunisian having grown up and residing in Venergetic.
HE IS 42
KING REIDYZ ALSO SAYS HE IS 42 and A RAPPER
View attachment 2240176

View attachment 2240177
his username on lookism was DENOD and he also said he was tunisian-french rapper on lookism

NOT ONLY THAT, HE LITERALLY HAS AN ALT HERE CALLED "BASSEM" WITH THIS WRITING STYLE AND PFP
View attachment 2240216
ASK FOR ADDRESS PILL
View attachment 2240219
same guy
View attachment 2240228

THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL, HE OWNS A RADIO OR SOMETHING

NOW LETS LOOK INTO SOME CONTROVERSIES HE WENT THROUGH

"Active on social networks , formerly under the pseudonym "Chronicle 2 Bass", he publishes short videos where he comments on the news while taking a stand on various social issues. In 2015, he enjoyed some media exposure due to his denunciation of the November 13 attacks perpetrated by the Islamic State ."

BASED REIDYZ

"On November 18 , 2015 , the day of the Raid attack in Saint Denis against the terrorists of November 13 , Bassem Braïki published a short video on the social network Facebook encouraging the Muslim community in France to mobilize against Islamist recruitment . His video will be seen more than 5 million times in less than 24 hours. Thus, he explains on the television channel BFM TV : "Let's protect our beautiful religion (...) let's hunt down these impostors who pretend to be Muslims by killing people" 6 , 7 . The video is also broadcast on the American channel Fox News 8."

REIDYZ DOING GODS WORK, RESPECT

"On March 25, 2016, Bassem Braïki canceled the concert of rapper Booba in Lyon through a disturbance of public order by organizing a rally in front of the nightclub. He accuses him of denigrating the image of North African women in his words such as “My whore prepares couscous” 9 ."

BRUTAL, HIS LOVE FOR NORTH AFRICAN WOMEN ISNT LARP, HE EVEN PROTECTS THEM IRL

"Following this controversy, Gregory Chelli , a Franco-Israeli hacker who appreciates Booba, launched several attacks against Bassem Braïki and against members of his family, in particular via swatting techniques . Following this showdown, the blogger was accused of anti-Semitism after saying "we are going to do an Ilan Halimi again , call me Youssouf Fofana " in reference to the criminal case in which a young Jew was kidnapped and murdered. in 2006 10 , 11 . He is subsequently heard in the context of intentional violence against a disabled person after a video broadcast onPeriscope , in several cases of scams, violence against false pedophiles, death threats in particular against the former gendarme Seaade Besbiss 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 . He was finally sentenced in 2016 to five months in prison for “racist insult” in a case dating back to August 2015 16 ."

BRUUUTAL, HE FORGOT HE WASNT ON LOOKSMAX.ORG AND WENT TO JAIL FOR 5 MONTHS

"In August 2018, he was the target of complaints for incitement to murder and hatred after he said in a video: “Homosexuals, you have to be treated. (...) You take an Efferalgan , you mix it with cyanide and then it will cure you, I think that's it. This phenomenon must be eradicated” 18 . He realizes his mea culpa the next day via a press release on his Snapchat account where he apologizes to the gay community and defends himself by indicating that he wanted to add "a touch of black humor" 19 ."

HE ONCE AGAIN FORGOT HE WASNT ON ORG, BRUTAL
BUT BASED

"
On February 11 , 2020 , around 4 or 5 a.m., while returning from work, Bassem was violently attacked at his parents' home by four people including rapper Sadek 22 , 23 , 24 , 25 .

This attack comes after the cancellation on February 8 of a showcase of Sadek in Saint-Priest that Bassem called to disrupt. After exchanging messages and sending an address, the rapper and his team went to the blogger's home and beat him to the ground with telescopic batons and kicked him. Videos of the assault taken by Sadek himself were posted on Snapchat and Twitter .

His injuries earned him a temporary incapacity for work of 5 days. Sadek was arrested on February 12 in Bagnolet by agents of the DCSP 26 .

On February 15, he spoke for the first time since his attack in a video of about 10 minutes, which is characterized by a process of reconciliation. He also recognizes his faults and declares: “ Émile Zola had said J'accuse…!, I say I apologize” 27 ."
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

NO WONDER THIS GUY ASKS FOR EVERYONES ADDRESS, HE SENT HIS ADDRESS TO A GUY AND WAS BEATEN TO A PULP, AND EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR BEING BEATEN
VERY BRUTAL

this was the origin of king reidyz before he joined looksmax

Holy shit

Holy shit
dont worry bro, you are funny here and most likely IRL too , although i dont know French :forcedsmile:
ppl should give you massive credit for what you did after the Bataclan stuff, if thats you, because it really took massive courage , im sure you exposed yourself and others closest to you to threats and violence

i probably saw you on TV when you appeared on CNN or where they showed your clip (because i was on the other side then), in my former online politics-celling life :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

and by other side i mean i genuinely thought "ALL muslims are to blame", "they're all like ISIS", "they should all go back to north africa, or the middle east", "they re gonna take over", "theyre devil worshippers" and we must stop them etc...so on and so forth....all the tropes and nonsense nationalists (le pen sr? :feelskek:) like to parrot, although i never believed in far alt/right ideologies (if it were no muslims in France, they ll do it against eastern europeans like me and others, in time *just insert your favorite group to hate here* ofc- you know this is true im sure :))

fortunately i saw the light and left politic -celling all together after the blackpill, and when i realized MY LOOKS were the problem and i have NO right to blame or think dark thoughts of other people , just cause my life sucks...

May Allah and Jesus bless you and may they forgive me 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
dont worry bro, you are funny here and most likely IRL too , although i dont know French :forcedsmile:
ppl should give you massive credit for what you did after the Bataclan stuff, if thats you, because it really took massive courage , im sure you exposed yourself and others closest to you to threats and violence

i probably saw you on TV when you appeared on CNN or where they showed your clip (because i was on the other side then), in my former online politics-celling life :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

and by other side i mean i genuinely thought "ALL muslims are to blame", "they're all like ISIS", "they should all go back to north africa, or the middle east", "they re gonna take over", "theyre devil worshippers" and we must stop them etc...so on and so forth....all the tropes and nonsense nationalists (le pen sr? :feelskek:) like to parrot, although i never believed in far alt/right ideologies (if it were no muslims in France, they ll do it against eastern europeans like me and others, in time *just insert your favorite group to hate here* ofc- you know this is true im sure :))

fortunately i saw the light and left politic -celling all together after the blackpill, and when i realized MY LOOKS were the problem and i have NO right to blame or think dark thoughts of other people , just cause my life sucks...

May Allah and Jesus bless you and may they forgive me 🙏
💀

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24427