KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 4804, ThreadMatters and 9 others
‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and JMax
:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Prime Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 8771 and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Prime Autism
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head
are you 5'5??

I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on IMVU , it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Copeful
‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on IMVU , it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best
r u white?
wtf then why r u acting like a nigger

• WTF
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
On god

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 8365
r u white?
wtf then why r u acting like a nigger
I'm too hlou, a striike, perfect.
All the girl love me for real, i swear on the Qur'an
I'm more handsome than you and all the others white guys

Always makes me cage jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I'm too hlou, a striike, perfect.
All the girl love me for real, i swear on the Qur'an
I'm more handsome than you and all the others white guys
then show ur face pussy, u high inhib cuck

then show ur face pussy, u high inhib cuck
I can't, or you'll be impressed and rope on the spot, because I'm the light himself and i'm too perfect, i'm also the best rapper, it talks about me everywhere, your favorite rapper are also fans of me.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • WTF

Last edited:
  • Love it

Stop larping as Arouf Gangsta you fucking fraud

Stop larping as Arouf Gangsta you fucking fraud
Arouf is my friend, he's the most handsome Arab while I'm the most handsome white

Thanks for telling random heterosexual males about this on the internet.

You must have alot going on for you romantically in your personal life.

Thanks for telling random heterosexual males about this on the internet.

You must have alot going on for you romantically in your personal life.
Keep barking for me, you insignificant graycel

giphy.gif

• WTF
I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on Looksmax.me, it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside, REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back