• WTF
Reactions: Krezo and Extra Chromosome
> going to a redditor's post history

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Hunter, NickGurr and 2 others
> going to a redditor's post historyView attachment 38516
In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop.

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac
In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop. In the name of all that is holy, I beg of you to stop. I'm not just saying this because your posts are slightly annoying or because they're not funny anymore, either. I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of not only yourself, but all of Reddit. Your posts are singlehandedly lowering the average IQ of Reddit, and it scares me. Nobody knows how you're doing it, but your retardedness is contagious. It's spreading throughout Reddit like a disease, like a wildfire, like weeds across a lawn. You are capable of destroying this website. You are the nuclear weapon, and I am outright SCREAMING that you need to abort mission right now. Have a friend change your password into something you won't find out, log out of Reddit and never log back in, destroy anything you can access Reddit on... I don't care how, just make it quick. Please, in the name of all that is holy, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, for the sanctity of wizard battle, and for the honor and glory of the king, stop.
didn’t read a single word

• WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Didn’t read a fucking word you cuck.