Kings Speech #13

H

Hunter

Banned
We wonder are you ready to join us now? Hands in the air, we will show you how. Come and try, Caramell will be your guide (be your guide) So come and move your hips, sing! Oa-o-oa! Look at your two hips, do it! La, la, la You and me, can sing this melody O-oa-oaa, Dance to the beat, Wave your hands together, Come feel the heat, Forever and forever Listen and learn It is time for prancing, now we are here with, Caramelldansen O-o-oa-oa, O-o-oa-oa-ao O-o-oa-oa,O-o-oa-oa-ao From Sweden to UK, we will bring our song Austrailia, USA, and people in Hong Kong They have heard, this meaning all around the world O-oa-o-oa-oa So come and move your hips, sing! Oa-o-oa Look at your two hips, do it! La, la, la You and me, can sing this melody So come and, Dance to the beat, Wave your hands together, Come feel the heat, Forever and forever Listen and learn It is time for prancing, now we are here with, Caramelldansen (Musical Break) Dance to the beat, Wave your hands together, Come feel the heat, Forever and forever Listen and learn It is time for prancing, now we are here with, Caramelldansen O-o-oa-oa, O-o-oa-oa-ao O-o-oa-oa,O-o-oa-oa-ao So come and, Dance to the beat, Wave your hands together, Come feel the heat, Forever and forever Listen and learn It is time for prancing, now we are here with, Caramelldansen Dance to the beat, Wave your hands together, Come feel the heat, Forever and forever Listen and learn It is time for prancing, now we are here with, Caramelldansen

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Shit's stuck in my head

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
the caramelldansen pill made me sob remembering my childhood
How many remixes and spinoffs did you listen to?
Anything below 50 is a caramellfakecel

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
How many remixes and spinoffs did you listen to?
Anything below 50 is a caramellfakecel

cant remember but this was a banger when i was a preteen. i used to watch sonic AMVs with this shit

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
cant remember but this was a banger when i was a preteen. i used to watch sonic AMVs with this shit
Did you have DSI hatena?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
yes. remember basshunter flipnote?
759.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hunter and ChoSeungHui
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
im simultaneously orgasming whilst streaming down tears like niagra falls
Was it black and white or black and white 2 where you had to go to that bridge and use an item or something in a certain position to get a rare pokemon.
There was also a maze house with furniture everywhere that would move whenever you left and re entered
I remember some kid doing it on the bus

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
We are living post-armageddon

the world ended in 2012. this is hell.
Was it black and white or black and white 2 where you had to go to that bridge and use an item or something in a certain position to get a rare pokemon.
There was also a maze house with furniture everywhere that would move whenever you left and re entered
I remember some kid doing it on the bus

think it was bw2. cant remember. fuck i need to go back and play the 4th and 5th gen pokemon games again. so fucking nostalgic.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui