Kinh Interracial Breeding Megathread

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger
In this thread we archive Vietnamese penis white girl interracial breeding cases

File #1:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, justinzayn, ROTTING and 3 others
File #2:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
IMG 5610

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Smuuu, Deleted member 25377 and 12 others
Keep simping for girls who would spit on you
I already slayed 4 white girls since last year while you stayed a khhv ugly nigger with 365+ days online on an incel forum making threads farming for reacts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410

You’re a funny guy trungvu

Funny how you keep larping with your mulatto slayer persona while you have 365+ days online on this cesspool forum you perma virgin rotting nigger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I literally showed pics of me in bed with white girls to @sytyl @streege @brbbrah @TRUE_CEL @apemaxxed @Preston @mrriceguy

Keep flocking to my thread because of your inferior complex that youre below Kinh men in every conceivable ways and envy them plowing pink white pussies you ugly perma virgin nigger :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RAMU KAKA, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Funny how you keep larping with your mulatto slayer persona while you have 365+ days online on this cesspool forum you perma virgin rotting nigger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I literally showed pics of me in bed with white girls to @sytyl @streege @brbbrah @TRUE_CEL @apemaxxed @Preston @mrriceguy

Keep flocking to my thread because of your inferior complex that youre below Kinh men in every conceivable ways and envy them plowing pink white pussies you ugly perma virgin nigger :lul:
Incel rage. Keep seething
IMG 2925 Original

IMG 5663

• JFL
Reactions: nope
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aspiringexcel, Sens and 1 other person
You retarded nigger just posted a random snap with a random whore showing her ass= means you definitely slayed

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Truecel nigger

Just admit you got brutally raped by my Kinh threads and come here to stroke your baby black carrot in utter frustration because you cannot breed

View attachment 2318322
IMG 5666

Lol we can share our slays on discord if you want.
But keep larping as random couples online you mentally ill slit eyed monkey

I only came here cus you mention me all over the forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass, aspiringexcel and nope
View attachment 2318325

Lol we can share our slays on discord if you want.
But keep larping as random couples online you mentally ill slit eyed monkey

I only came here cus your dickriding ass mentions me all over the forum
I only use this forum to racebait dumb nigger
My almond eyes with long lashes mog your nigger bug eyes to the astral realm and 10 reincarnations beyond

I didnt mention you shit in this thread, jfl if you think i care about your pathetic and miserable existence

Youre just an envious sly nigger coming to this thread to bark because Kinh men are slaying white girls left and right while you perma rot on an incel forum you frustrated nigger

Just gtfo my thread already, you stained my thread you ugly schizo nigger

I only use this forum to racebait dumb nigger
My almond eyes with long lashes mog your nigger bug eyes to the astral realm and 10 reincarnations beyond
View attachment 2318343

I didnt mention you shit in this thread, jfl if you think i care about your pathetic and miserable existence

Youre just an envious sly nigger coming to this thread to bark because Kinh men are slaying white girls left and right while you perma rot on an incel forum you frustrated nigger

Just gtfo my thread already, you stained my thread you ugly schizo nigger
Literally dnrd. Stop mentioning me and I’ll let you post your retarded ww2 chink memes

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, nope and Kristin
Literally dnrd. Stop mentioning me and I’ll let you post your retarded ww2 chink memes
You read and accepted every single molecule
Now I command you to manually gtfo my thread

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Trilogy, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

This thread finna be a war zone soon

• JFL
Reactions: not insane, Banasura, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Kristin
Kinh takeover. When you take over the South China Sea will you be giving parts of it away to other SEA countries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Kinh takeover. When you take over the South China Sea will you be giving parts of it away to other SEA countries?

absolutely fucking not no way GIF

We already sank several seamonkeys like indogs and pinoys for coming near our Spratly and Paracels Islands

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Qazqa
absolutely fucking not no way GIF

We already sank several seamonkeys like indogs and pinoys for coming near our Spratly and Paracels Islands
Which of Korea, Japan, and China would you be willing to accept as an ally for future WW3, and which would be your enemies?

• JFL
Which of Korea, Japan, and China would you be willing to accept as an ally for future WW3, and which would be your enemies?
Depends
Vietnam is willing to ally with whoever doesnt infringe on its rights first, no matter what the country is

• Love it
Reactions: Qazqa
Depends
Vietnam is willing to ally with whoever doesnt infringe on its rights first, no matter what the country is
Does Vietnam have any territory disputes besides scs?

Last edited:
  • +1
M

Does Vietnam have any territory disputes besides scs?
Guangdong guangzhou nanning laos and cambodia must be reabsorbed into Kinh territory sooner or later

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, aspiringexcel and Qazqa
Guangdong guangzhou nanning laos and cambodia must be reabsorbed into Kinh territory sooner or later
Any plans for how? Also I noticed to my ears, Cantonese and Vietnamese sound pretty similar. If you agree, do you know why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16960
Kys already with this kinh subhumanity we're so sick of here

Any plans for how? Also I noticed to my ears, Cantonese and Vietnamese sound pretty similar. If you agree, do you know why?
Because south chinese are basically chink rape babies when Kinh men ransacked and annexed southern china at its peak
Now the territory was lost and basically southern chinks consider themselves chinks now but deep down they know for a matter of fact that theyre Vietnamese
Cantonese is proof that they ancestors from thousand years ago was part of the Baiyue tribe and spoke the Vietnamese language

• Woah
Keep seething khhv monkey
Keep swallowing the kinhpill

Just rid this site of yourself. Maybe even take your entire race with you altogether. Thank you.

Cringe vids. The Asian kids are so ugly wtf

Caging at two slaves of China barking on this thread at each other :ROFLMAO: niggers and Vietcucks are both the property of Chinese and will forever be now that both Africa and Vietnam are being neocolonized and their whore women mass fucked by Chinese bvlls

Bro why do you ride this nigga so hard? All he does is bark at other Asians and especially Koreans, is it because you identify with him as an underdog of Asia or something lmao

Guangdong by itself could conquer and rape and solo the entirety of Vietnam lmao. China will win the territorial disputes and conquer Vietnam again just like it has for all of history

Because south chinese are basically chink rape babies when Kinh men ransacked and annexed southern china at its peak
Now the territory was lost and basically southern chinks consider themselves chinks now but deep down they know for a matter of fact that theyre Vietnamese
Cantonese is proof that they ancestors from thousand years ago was part of the Baiyue tribe and spoke the Vietnamese language

View attachment 2318372

We both know it was the other way around nigga, Vietnamese were conquered and raped and massacred and enslaved like submissive little worthless bugs by Chinese for all of recorded history. All genetic evidence points to this. This is why their entire culture, religion, customs, language are all copied directly from Chinese. Northern Vietcucks are all southern Chinese and Cantonese rape babies

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Qazqa and emeraldglass
Caging at two slaves of China barking on this thread at each other :ROFLMAO: niggers and Vietcucks are both the property of Chinese and will forever be now that both Africa and Vietnam are being neocolonized and their whore women mass fucked by Chinese bvlls

Bro why do you ride this nigga so hard? All he does is bark at other Asians and especially Koreans, is it because you identify with him as an underdog of Asia or something lmao

Guangdong by itself could conquer and rape and solo the entirety of Vietnam lmao. China will win the territorial disputes and conquer Vietnam again just like it has for all of history

We both know it was the other way around nigga, Vietnamese were conquered and raped and massacred and enslaved like submissive little worthless bugs by Chinese for all of recorded history. All genetic evidence points to this. This is why their entire culture, religion, customs, language are all copied directly from Chinese. Northern Vietcucks are all southern Chinese and Cantonese rape babies

View attachment 2318384

View attachment 2318380

View attachment 2318381

View attachment 2318382

View attachment 2318383
Kinhs will rule the world wym? I support Kinh supremacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
Kinhs will rule the world wym? I support Kinh supremacy.

Yeah, they'll be part of the country that rules the world when China reconquers them lmao

• So Sad
Keep cherry picking you subhuman gook

How dare you. Kinh moggers incoming.

Oh fuck these niggas on the way

• JFL
Oh fuck these niggas on the way

Why you tryna start WW3 bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
Btw, just to clear shit up. Guangdong was never part of Vietnam, Vietnam was a part of Guangdong. Vietnam was conquered by a southern Chinese commander who rebelled against the main Han dynasty and formed the nation of Nanyue. Which means I was right about Guangdong being able to solo Vietnam. Northern Vietnamese have Cantonese and southern Chinese rape genetics paternally

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
future generation of .org users

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
OP is a pag pag chef

It must've been hard to find these videos Kinh boy. Gooks have 100x the firepower of the vietcong when it comes to potential racebait

It must've been hard to find these videos Kinh boy. Gooks have 100x the firepower of the vietcong when it comes to potential racebait
I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless gook monkey family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman coalskinned 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your sheboon whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore gook cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman gook monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly gook cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved gook slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless gook organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.

Then, I'd make your dirty whore black slave of a mother brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, gleefully slicing your worthless subhuman 5'6 nigger runt body slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little submissive twink baby faggot you are. She'd enjoy every single second of it, knowing that her disgusting worthless genetic dead end gook fuck abomination of a son would be utterly erased from this Earth and she'd get a new Vietnamese-gook mixed baby from supreme Kinh conqueror seed. I'd fill her every inch and crevice of her tiny gook roastie body up with my supreme high T Kinh sperm cells til every single one of her tight little slutty nigger holes are overflowing with my Han sperm and her disgusting nigger blood, and painfully yet pleasurably make every inch of her roastie nigger body convulse in utter ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure. I'd implant my genetically superior seed into her just like my brethren in korea, the Kinh sperm she relentlessly begs and pleads for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Then I'd toss your worthless used up sheboon whore of a mother away on the streets like worthless discarded waste while she cries and weeps and begs for more of my superior Kinh sperm, thinking about it every single second of the day for the rest of her short miserable poverty ridden welfare monkey shithole gook life. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your fucking place under your Kinh masters you disgusting little ugly gook monkey subhuman scum.