Kirkland Minoxidil vs. Rogaine

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Which one is the healthier,better one that causes less side effects and is more effective for hair growth?

They're literally the same thing in a different bottle. One is branded and one is "unbranded". There are about 40 names for the chemical "minoxidil" according to the Jewpedia page.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
They're literally the same thing in a different bottle. One is branded and one is "unbranded". There are about 40 names for the chemical "minoxidil" according to the Jewpedia page.
Not true, you can go check check, they have different ingredients and fillers.
Rogaine is considered the premium brand but it doesn't mean it's actually better and nobody is going to be able to tell you that, just try both
I just switched to rogaine today (doing beardmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Rogaine is considered the premium brand but it doesn't mean it's actually better and nobody is going to be able to tell you that, just try both
Keep us updated

No it’s the same, both have Minoxidil which is the most important in the whole bottle.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
didnt read shit in this thread but its the same thing

Keep us updated
Rogaine seems to irritate my skin less and soak absorb faster than the cheapo brand I have been using before, it also doesn't have fragrance. (using foam on both)

Tbh since it's already cheap and last months I don't see a reason to go with the cheap brand to save $5
Unless you are using it on your scalp and for life, int that case it will add up.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I use rogaine