Kiss > sex

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Kissing someone you like is enough for ascension sex is cope tbh imagine losing your virginity to a whore.

If you kiss a girl you’ve been out with you’ve already ascended tbh and that’s enough

@Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @greycel @Cutecel2001 @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️ @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, WeiWei and 12 others
I want to fuck the big booty black/latina(really not sure) bitch I posted abt tho?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 45175 and ElTruecel
youre kissing chads cock if you kiss a foid

• JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream and SomethingIsWrong
IMG 2044

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, apocalypse, watah and 4 others
You never had either

nah i think losing my virginity would genuinely change my life for the better brah
a kiss would be nice, but there's not much intimacy in a kiss innit

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yea and if u fuck a non virgin your sticking your dick inside another man’s fleshlight
thats far better than tonguing a cock

Even if I somehow managed to fuck her I don’t think I can make it past her ass. I have ED so when I get hard im only like 6.5 inches but at my hardest I’m like 7

Usually I wouldn’t worry but her ass is massive man:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and ElTruecel
Does a kiss in 7th grade count

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ElTruecel
Literally anything with a girl u genuinely like >

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If you kiss a girl you’ve been out with you’ve already ascended tbh and that’s enough
It’s unfathomable to me that I’m 23 yrs old and is yet to kiss a member of the opposite sex. Never began and part of me thinks it’s not real.

• So Sad
False. Hugging doesn’t mean anything for example. I’m KHV I’ve hugged girls I like when I was in middle school it means nothing. Holding hands, kissing, etc actually mean something

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Kissing someone you like is enough for ascension sex is cope tbh imagine losing your virginity to a whore.

@Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @greycel @Cutecel2001 @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️ @MoggerGaston
I am asexual so kissing and fucking are both gross for different reasons. I mean, think of all the dicks she’s had in her mouth and all that jizz. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ElTruecel and future slavic chad
Yes you are fakecel

nah It’s gay you’re putting your dick in another man’s dick basically
and youre sucking a dick, god what a retard u are

It’s unfathomable to me that I’m 23 yrs old and is yet to kiss a member of the opposite sex. It’s really over for me and part of me thinks it’s not real.
It’s necessary for a man :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
if you can love a girl or women it means you’re still coping and haven’t fully accepted blackpill in your heart, i am unable to love anyone now, i only love my forum pookies because they arent disgusting whores

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad

Kissing is great untill the blue ball demon comes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
if you can love a girl or women it means you’re still coping and haven’t fully accepted blackpill in your heart, i am unable to love anyone now, i only love my forum pookies because they arent disgusting whores
My hearts full of love for someone that will never love me back

• +1
Why u not tag me bro

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and chudlite
Even if I somehow managed to fuck her I don’t think I can make it past her ass. I have ED so when I get hard im only like 6.5 inches but at my hardest I’m like 7

Usually I wouldn’t worry but her ass is massive man:dafuckfeels:
Is it true that blacks barely grow in size when getting erect? Their flaccids usually are big but the willy willy does not change much when it gets happy.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel

Yeah, Kissing and Sex both mean you are chosen as desirable enough to have sexual relations with/ to mate with

But getting kissed by a whore is equally as bad as having sex with her. Doing anything with a whore is something I'd avoid. Even talking with one
I don't hate whores, I think of them neutrally. In this stretch of 100 years, I just don't want to have any interactions with any of them

• +1
Is it true that blacks barely grow in size when getting erect? Their flaccids usually are big but the willy willy does not change much when it gets happy.
Idk you think im the penis expert or something:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nah im black and mine doubles in size

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
Realistically if I had 4.5 inches on soft, how big would u estimate it to be erect?
I’d have to take a hands on approach to figure out the information

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Op:

• JFL

Won't increase your frame or wrist size.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger

Only true when you are in middle school 13-15 year old you experience your first kiss in some park with a girl same age as yours , that is better than slaying 100 whores daily in 20s.
Now kissing some whore is same as kissing chad cock as user above me said.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have only kissed a girl on the cheek before

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustABadDream, wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 45175 and 1 other person