Klinefelters syndrome

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Why is this forum obsessed with this obscure genetic condition ? It’s rare, only 1/650 people have it and it means you’re infertile. YOU probably don’t have it! Go do a fertility test or a hormonal panel if you’re so worried. The test will come back showing that you have no sperm and your FSH and LH levels are through the roof!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18879
if you're balding before 25 = not klinefelter's
if your balls are bigger than 3cm = definitely not klinefelter's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Emiqrox, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
if you're balding before 25 = not klinefelter's
if your balls are bigger than 3cm = definitely not klinefelter's
Exactly, although balding before 25 is a big blow to your looks tbh!

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and Deleted member 18879
I wish I had it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Emiqrox and Deleted member 14693
Its underdiagnosed so you might have it.

But you can easily check by measuring ball size.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
And they are very tall and lanky compared to their parents/siblings as well due to growth plates still being open past puberty. Most of them are 6’2 and above.

And they are very tall and lanky compared to their parents/siblings as well due to growth plates still being open past puberty. Most of them are 6’2 and above.
Nah. There are several Klinefelter who never reach that height.

Its the small balls that everyone has

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Its underdiagnosed so you might have it.

But you can easily check by measuring ball size.
The tests above should virtually eliminate the possibility of having it. If you’re fertile and have normal test, and FSH/LH levels then you don’t have it!

Jfl 4ml is like a marble

Attachments

• 2D5F040D-EFD8-4E51-BF8C-026BD0807694.jpeg
    2D5F040D-EFD8-4E51-BF8C-026BD0807694.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 0
The tests above should virtually eliminate the possibility of having it. If you’re fertile and have normal test, and FSH/LH levels then you don’t have it!
Yeah okay?

Water.

"if you get diagnosed that you don't have it, you don't have it" :soy:

Who would have thought.

Doesn't change the fact that you can point people to the fact that their body looks similar to this disease, so they can start looking into it

Source? I thought they just grew more during puberty.
I think it’s due to lower estrogen levels due to Less Aromatisation from lower test levels.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Yeah okay?

Water.

Who would have thought.

Doesn't change the fact that you can point people to the fact that their body looks similar to this disease, so they can start looking into it
sometimes people are just lanky genetic shit

Yeah okay?

Water.

Who would have thought.

No. You have to do a genetic chromosome analysis test which is very expensive. The tests above help eliminate the possibility that you have it. If you look like you have it, I’m suggesting people do those two cheaper tests. But most skinny fat people don’t have it. If you’re skinny fat, it’s due to lack of exercise, shit diet, too much estrogen compared to testosterone ect not a chromosome malfunction!

No. You have to do a genetic chromosome analysis test which is very expensive. The tests above help eliminate the possibility that you have it. If you look like you have it, I’m suggesting people do those two cheaper tests. But most skinny fat people don’t have it. If you’re skinny fat, it’s due to lack of exercise, shit diet, too much estrogen compared to testosterone ect not a chromosome malfunction!
Or just measure your balls without any tests. If they measure below 3cm in lenght then do a test

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Or just measure your balls without any tests. If they measure below 3cm in lenght then do a test
Yeah of course! At the end of the day, if they’re like 2cm in length like the average Klinefeltercel, you will know that they’re tiny!

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
jun 9th lol how long has the trend been