Knowing everything makes you high inhib cuck

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
Knowing that couple you saw on street yesterday was nothing but betabuxx, knowing that your looksmatch girlfriend cuck you with a instinctive behavior not even because don't like you or don't love you. Knowing that your 50 years old dad looking hot girl videos on youtube and fapping them. Knowing that %99.99 of people nothing but reactive bio-chemical robots. After knowing all that shit doesn't matter if you ascend or not it's like a box of pandora, it's like forbidden fruit. Even if you ascend look wise how you gonna ntmaxx after knowing all that stuff. Even if you ntmaxxed there will be a part in your head that will remain autistic, and you are gonna be led to being high inhib cuck inevitably. I don't mean it's over i am not a defeatist faggot but it's over for your mental health accept it. I am around 3.5 - 4 psl which is not bad for getting girlfriend where i live in. I know guys who they are in relationship with 2.5 - 3 psl face even some of them shorter than me but they are super nt. I was thought that knowing that stuff could make you better in life because you know the secrets of life you can ascend but i wish i was never know that stuff, i wish i had a just 4.5 5 psl face and never knowing that stuff at least i could be never felt myself alien to society so i could be act like myself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TopzCat1, SOS-Sonic, klamus and 8 others
Mewcoper - abused dog😛

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
jfl at this low IQ abused dog @WadlowMaxxing i'm gonna cage hard when dude realize 50% of what this site told him is fake... JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Ocelot and mewcoper
OP is an edgy teenager who has just come across the word 'nihilism'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6873, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
Knowing that couple you saw on street yesterday was nothing but betabuxx, knowing that your looksmatch girlfriend cuck you with a instinctive behavior not even because don't like you or don't love you. Knowing that your 50 years old dad looking hot girl videos on youtube and fapping them. Knowing that %99.99 of people nothing but reactive bio-chemical robots. After knowing all that shit doesn't matter if you ascend or not it's like a box of pandora, it's like forbidden fruit. Even if you ascend look wise how you gonna ntmaxx after knowing all that stuff. Even if you ntmaxxed there will be a part in your head that will remain autistic, and you are gonna be led to being high inhib cuck inevitably. I don't mean it's over i am not a defeatist faggot but it's over for your mental health accept it. I am around 3.5 - 4 psl which is not bad for getting girlfriend where i live in. I know guys who they are in relationship with 2.5 - 3 psl face even some of them shorter than me but they are super nt. I was thought that knowing that stuff could make you better in life because you know the secrets of life you can ascend but i wish i was never know that stuff, i wish i had a just 4.5 5 psl face and never knowing that stuff at least i could be never felt myself alien to society so i could be act like myself.
You where probably alien to society before aswell. You can't just click on "forget" and it's gone. The truth will stay. Best thing is marry and move away from city life.

• +1
Reactions: Julius and mewcoper
Giga legit

• +1
i aint reading that shit nigga

• JFL
cope. no nihilism for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and mewcoper
Tesla Einstein Level IQ post.

Knowing that your 50 years old dad looking hot girl videos on youtube and fapping them.
I walked in on my Dad watching a cam girl fingering herself once. Was very awkward.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT and everythingisacope
Yes, ignorance is bliss. Water is also wet. It was over for your mental health the day you started browsing these forums. "Normal" humans do not obsess over topics such as these.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
blackpill victim No.376422