Dont worry he got fired aha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 1774, hebbewem and 2 others
He died Cuz he was meant to die at that Time

Legit bro,let's go bully some chinks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3299, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Hades, Vitruvian and 5 others
holy fuck I promise to allah I will make chinks suffer

tommorow I will bully many chinks and I mean this

pathetic skinny bitch chink pilot I will make your whole race suffer for what you did to Kobe!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 685, Ghostcel and 3 others
Chink pilot got mogged so hard he decided to do something against it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ghostcel, Vitruvian and 3 others
He died Cuz he was meant to die at that Time
What if he have had a premonition first and wouldn't have allowed anyone to get in that helicopter preventing their deaths?

Why are people hating Asians all of a sudden.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
Chinks >>> Moroccans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
Was he live streaming the crash on Tik Tok?

RIP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian and BigBoy
Why is it so big deal for people when famous people die? Get over it, people die all the time. Makes me just question was he some mancrush of yours?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, hebbewem, Averagecel and 7 others
They would dir
What if he have had a premonition first and wouldn't have allowed anyone to get in that helicopter preventing their deaths?
They would die another way at the same time

Or they would find a way to get into the helicopter and die

And God knows best
Why is it so big deal for people when famous people die? Get over it, people die all the time. Makes me just question was he some mancrush of yours?
Exaxtly

No one cares abt us when we die

Do don't care abt them

Life Is too short to cry sbt others

I am paying respect to kobe

let me mourn his death

I am paying respect to kobe

let me mourn his death
Paying respect for what? What did he ever do to you, dude was just playing basketball. Pay respect to people present in your life, not some distant guy running with a ball in TV.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Chadelite
Paying respect for what? What did he ever do to you, dude was just playing basketball. Pay respect to people present in your life, not some distant guy running with a ball in TV.
Yh pay respect to the people who make 200iq looksmaxing threads
What a fucking stupid thing to say. Your self-invented attributions of meaning to things are the delusions of an underdeveloped mind.
Not stupid

GOD controls everything

Us humans r so weak we can't do shit

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BigBiceps
they should open their eyes more to see better

oh wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite

Famous people gave and give a large amount of people different emotions, like joy for example. When someone close to you die, specially in an accident, you probably get shocked, like everyone that knew that person. Famous people are known for millions of people and give them feelings and emotions, so.. They react like they are close to the corpse.

Therefore, when they die, the unconscious mourning strikes over a large amount of people.

And there always the large portion of cunts that like to "I DONT BELIEVE IT OH MY GAWD" only to fit, without even knowing the person that died.

JFL why am i writing this back to shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Famous people gave and give a large amount of people different emotions, like joy for example. When someone close to you die, specially in an accident, you probably get shocked, like everyone that knew that person. Famous people are known for millions of people and give them feelings and emotions, so.. They react like they are close to the corpse.

Therefore, when they die, the unconscious mourning strikes over a large amount of people.

And there always the large portion of cunts that like to "I DONT BELIEVE IT OH MY GAWD" only to fit, without even knowing the person that died.

good post but I like you better when you fuck with curries bro

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs

Yeah, that must be it. I can't really relate to it myself as I've somewhy never felt any big connection with famous people and am not really a fan of any singer or a sports player.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and rockndogs

All i heard was shit
Yh pay respect to the people who make 200iq looksmaxing threads

Not stupid

GOD controls everything

Imagine believing in God pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Yeah, that must be it. I can't really relate to it myself as I've somewhy never felt any big connection with famous people and am not really a fan of any singer or a sports player.

tbh i feel that way as well. The only time i cried since i was 10 was when my dog died 2 years ago. And it was only 1 day jfl. Didn't cry when family members died, imagine some famous people jfl (im not a fan of anyone as well).

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
this could only get worse if Badr Hari died

then I would 100% kill myself because I would have nothing to look forward too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

3 daughters. 4 daughters

it was probably suicide tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
GOD controls everything

Speak for yourself, you submissive, self-subjugating cuck.
That's what you'd have to be to relinquish control of your fate to anyone else.

To not believe in gods is to know the task of making the world a better place falls solely upon us.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Speak for yourself, you submissive, self-subjugating cuck.
That's what you'd have to be to relinquish control of your fate to anyone else.

To not believe in gods is to know the task of making the world a better place falls solely upon us.
Cope