Korea is a dumbass.

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
Just got out a ReactJS front end phone screening interview for 125k....and I probably FUCKING THREW.:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

So I hop on the call what not, keep in mind this is an intro call, I'm thinking we're going to talk about the company etc etc.

Then out of nowhere he says in his Indian ASS ACCENT (If you work in CS you know what Im referring too)

Okey KOREA now WE VILL VWIKE to DUMP IN2 DE DEEP TECHNICALL SKILLS.

I. FUCKING. FREEZE.

OKEY KOREA WHAT VERISON OF REACT DO YOU USE..........I say ES6....a fucking choke.

I recovered, by now he knows I'm nervous.

He goes deeper...... What's the difference between a function and a const. I didn't even know what the fuck he said until I had time to think after the call....of course I know the difference

I straight up tell him, "I wasn't prepaird for the tech Q's" and he says thats fine, but I know I threw.

He probably telling all his Doctorate degree technical team how much of an unprepaired dumbass Korea is.

Someone tell me I did good. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, metagross, ROTTING and 5 others
I know this feeling , it really feels even worse than getting rejected or mogged

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
I know this feeling , it really feels even worse than getting rejected or mogged
:feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

I'm gonna try not to stress since I have different offers, but this shit was so brutal I cannot believe this happend

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Just got out a ReactJS front end phone screening interview for 125k....and I probably FUCKING THREW.:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

So I hop on the call what not, keep in mind this is an intro call, I'm thinking we're going to talk about the company etc etc.

Then out of nowhere he says in his Indian ASS ACCENT (If you work in CS you know what Im referring too)

I. FUCKING. FREEZE.

OKEY KOREA WHAT VERISON OF REACT DO YOU USE..........I say ES6....a fucking choke.

He goes deeper...... What's the difference between a function and a const. I didn't even know what the fuck he said until I had time to think after the call....of course I know the difference

I straight up tell him, "I wasn't prepaird for the tech Q's" and he says thats fine, but I know I threw.

He probably telling all his Doctorate degree technical team how much of an unprepaired dumbass Korea is.

Someone tell me I did good. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
something doesnt connect here, 125k job and he asked you what is the difference between a function and a constant....? Shouldnt he ask more advanced questions?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and onyxpilled
something doesnt connect here, 125k job and he asked you what is the difference between a function and a constant....? Shouldnt he ask more advanced questions?
Real question is how op got the interview for that level but threw those level questions :Comfy::feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ROTTING, teenmax and 1 other person
something doesnt connect here, 125k job and he asked you what is the difference between a function and a constant....?
Yea typo, I applied to a diff job at this salary level and scheduled.

This one was for 85k

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
  • So Sad
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 14160
Because I'm a nervous little bitch with a good resume:feelswah:
You need to be just like you go to a market and negociate for a bag of potatoes. In other words do not give a fuck. This will come with time though. Until I got my job in IT I went through like 40-50 interviews, lmao.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, teenmax and Korea
You need to be just like you go to a market and negociate for a bag of potatoes. This will come with time though. Until I got my job in IT I went through like 40-50 interviews, lmao.
OK bro thanks, my other Senior SWE friend said the same.

I guess you live and learn.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
@Korea how many years how you been a dev? This is quite a good salary.

@Korea how many years how you been a dev? This is quite a good salary.
6 Years Front End.

3 yrs. MERN Stack.

3yrs Django/Python

2yrs with C/C++/Java.

2yrs with OpenCV & Tensorflow

I've also made my own Android ROM, and contributed to the AOSP project.

I don't have a BS though, really wish I did.

I'm not all self taught tho, bootcamps, lucky to have really talented devs as friends etc.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
I don't have a BS though, really wish I did.
Me too. I wish I had only because some retards in IT are jealous that I make the same salary as them without having to get a degree previously.

Me too. I wish I had only because some retards in IT are jealous that I make the same salary as them without having to get a degree previously.
Yea, you don't need a degree to break in.

I just want one because I know FAANG, MSFT, NFLX etc. damn well use AI Resume readers that trash anything that doesn't say MS from Stanford lol.

Korea is autistic

Yes he is.......

Still can't believe I let this shit happen.
No offense but I consider guys who write paragraphs about facial ratios on incel forums as non NT lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No offense but I consider guys who write paragraphs about facial ratios on incel forums as non NT lol
Oh I give absolutely zero fucks what you think.

I Looks and Life mog thee shit out of you.

Enjoy being a self hating ethic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 5786
Oh I give absolutely zero fucks what you think.

I Looks and Life mog thee shit out of you.

Enjoy being a self hating ethic.
He looks quite good tbh , are you a chad/tyrone ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Ethereal , be honest , do you consider yourself white ? I think , you look mostly white + some native

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He looks quite good tbh , are you a chad/tyrone ?
Easily 7 PSL using my guide.

There's no point in me saying this though, as I'll never show my face.

Do you really think someone like me hasn't measured and graded their own face? lol.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 5786 and EverythingMattersCel
I just want one because I know FAANG, MSFT, NFLX etc. damn well use AI Resume readers that trash anything that doesn't say MS from Stanford lol.
One time I was talking with a guy from one of these companies. He told me to send resume there but I said I don't have a chance because I don't have a degree. He told me that it is not so important, because he can recommend me so I would skip this initial AI screening and go straight to the interview process. Eventually, I didn't apply for a job there because I hate the woke culture in these companies.

Anyway, networking is much more important than a BS degree. I would say it's even more important than actual technical skills.

I. FUCKING. FREEZE.

I'm 2nd year CS. Dw. You're gonna have plentiful of oppurtunities. My friends who graduated already say that they just took random interviews for jobs they didn't even want or were interested in at all just to get the practice of answering questions and seeing what questions may come up.

Just do that. Take as many interviews for small companies as you can. Then when you're ready, find a company you like and ace it.

Rooting for ya ❤️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
One time I was talking with a guy from one of these companies. He told me to send resume there but I said I don't have a chance because I don't have a degree. He told me that it is not so important, because he can recommend me so I would skip this initial AI screening and go straight to the interview process. Eventually, I didn't apply for a job there because I hate the woke culture in these companies.

Anyway, networking is much more important than a BS degree. I would say it's even more important than actual technical skills.
Yea I agree.

Don't have that good of a network though.

@Korea do you have these stupid algorithms questions sometimes on interviews? I hate them. They are useless. Interviewers ask them only because they hate people without this fucking degree.

@Korea do you have these stupid algorithms questions sometimes on interviews? I hate them. They are useless. Interviewers ask them only because they hate people without this fucking degree.
Don't even get me started with this.

The only thing I can reccomend to get better is no lifing the fuck out of.

Leet Code

• JFL
Reactions: slavmaxxer
Yea typo, I applied to a diff job at this salary level and scheduled.

This one was for 85k
Oof, shit wage just neetmax bro

What does "neetmax" mean, I'm new here.
NEET = Not in employment, education or training.

Basically doing nothing, just living from welfare.

I really want to eat some Pussy but i have no GF, what do i do?

@Scientist

What's funny bro?????

I was hurt this day:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
yh h8 when that happens

Screenshot 20220212 205629

What's north Korea's ip

• Woah
Reactions: Korea
brutal statusmog, degreemog, iqmog, memorymog, and facemog by the curry interviewer... how will you ever recover mate?

brutal statusmog, degreemog, iqmog, memorymog, and facemog by the curry interviewer... how will you ever recover mate?
Oh, there's absolutely no way I recover.

I was mogged in all facets.

Most I can do is accept defeat and become a burger flipper.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Oh, there's absolutely no way I recover.

I was mogged in all facets.

Most I can do is accept defeat and become a burger flipper.
No turning back now... you must establish dominance and fuck the curry's wife... unless he dickmogged you in the interview as well :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
No turning back now... you must establish dominance and fuck the curry's wife... unless he dickmogged you in the interview as well :hnghn:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You'd never guess.

When I missed the question.

He unzipped his pants are hung up the phone with his dick.

Sounded like an earthquake.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath