Korea is a god

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
@Korea

All my facial falios (ignoring hair, body etc):

In simple english my eyes are too small horizontally and are too close together in relation to my cheekbones.

In other words :

68c 1

Good news is that most of my facial ratios (not lips) are ideal and my midface is a literal 1:1 :love:

So basically I'm average looking because I'm Subhuman in some aspects but chad in other + add balding to the equation and I go from normie to Subhuman.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
Dm him for rating with detailed facial ratios from all angles etc. Very good rater. MOGS all so far

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ItsOver.com, Frank Jack and 9 others
Me in sauna

I hop in pool when I finish

Been in for 12 minutes. Sweating a lot.

Attachments

• DB28FCDD-D057-47C1-B8BA-925B0A1D9C14.jpeg
    DB28FCDD-D057-47C1-B8BA-925B0A1D9C14.jpeg
    466.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AllesScheiße and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
only whites can be gods

he hates blacks @Korea

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 17291, AscendingHero and 2 others
Bro wtf I thought you went to sleep. Over for your circadian cycles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
what did he rate u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 17872, Korea and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Korea
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
@Korea

All my facial falios (ignoring hair, body etc):

In simple english my eyes are too small horizontally and are too close together in relation to my cheekbones.

In other words :

View attachment 1562731

Good news is that most of my facial ratios (not lips) are ideal and my midface is a literal 1:1 :love:

So basically I'm average looking because I'm Subhuman in some aspects but chad in other + add balding to the equation and I go from normie to Subhuman.
Dm him for rating with detailed facial ratios from all angles etc. Very good rater. MOGS all so far
@Korea my nigga im getting a good testimonial, i'll send u my face for rating on discord once i ascend a bit bh

Mirin his review 👏👏👏

@EverythingMattersCel is also very very high iq on aesthetics too, same with @MisterMercedes (who's inactive atm)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
i would like to get rated by him but I dont want to be rated a subhuman
Be strong❤️. I always knew my eye area was shit but never why. Now I know I need bigger eyeballs atleast. So I can watch subliminal videos to grow my eyeballs :feelsohh::feelsohh:. Anyway do whatever you want bro gl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
@Korea my nigga im getting a good testimonial, i'll send u my face for rating on discord once i ascend a bit bh

Mirin his review 👏👏👏

@EverythingMattersCel is also very very high iq on aesthetics too, same with @MisterMercedes (who's inactive atm)
Someone in DM even said I should be a MOD lol.

I get plently of testimonials in DM's, but haven't posted them.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing and AscendingHero
Be strong❤️. I always knew my eye area was shit but never why. Now I know I need bigger eyeballs atleast. So I can watch subliminal videos to grow my eyeballs :feelsohh::feelsohh:. Anyway do whatever you want bro gl
@MarkCorrigan tbh bro if your mental can't handle it maybe better without

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I think your pfl is good tho what have you measured?

I think it's your zygos that are wide did you bonesmash them too much?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Someone in DM even said I should be a MOD lol.

I get plently of testimonials in DM's, but haven't posted them.
Mirin you were dropping so many bangers in hrs when u joined i thought u were 1) some fed lurking 2) a foid 3) some bot 4) some asian tech autist who found the blackpill

Suprised me when i found out u were bbc, i thought u were asian

Mirin ur iq buyo!😍 keep producing bangers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Korea
Mirin you were dropping so many bangers in hrs when u joined i thought u were 1) some fed lurking 2) a foid 3) some bot 4) some asian tech autist who found the blackpill

Suprised me when i found out u were bbc, i thought u were asian

Mirin ur iq buyo!😍 keep producing bangers
That's crazy bcuz my sister is actually the reason I founf this site lmaooo.:lul::lul::lul:

I'mma keep dropping bangers, once dumbasses stop saying my threads are "coPE" .

LMAO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998

Tbh I think I was slightly chubby in that pic. Main problem is my eyes are small like a bug disgusting creature instead of wide. Npc trait ngl need longer horizontally eye balls

• Hmm...
He lacks intuition tho. All his rates are based on a bunch of ratios and "ideal" features. Style, demeanor etc are important too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17872, volcelfatcel and 3 others
That's crazy bcuz my sister is actually the reason I founf this site lmaooo.:lul::lul::lul:

LMAO.
How did she find it and I'm guessing she is larping as male

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Lmao, how did yo sister lead u to find the site? she tryna looksmax?😳

Put yo head down and ignore the haters. Remember for every low sentience cuck theyr'e many open ears out there

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Can't agree enough. One of the best users rn. Thought he was a makinithappen alt for a bit but he hasn't mentioned tooth loss yet so I think he's in the clear. Gave me a super detailed breakdown of my ratios and soft features. Best rater on this forum from a purely aesthetic angle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath, justadude and 4 others
He lacks intuition tho. All his rates are based on a bunch of ratios and "ideal" features. Style, demeanor etc are important too
That's up to you to decide. He give you information regarding objective reatios and falios haloes etc and then you can come to your own conclusions based on that information. Not everything is 100% objective obviously

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
Tbh I think I was slightly chubby in that pic. Main problem is my eyes are small like a bug disgusting creature instead of wide. Npc trait ngl need longer horizontally eye balls
ye being fat cucks your ESR hard

• +1
Lmao, how did yo sister lead u to find the site? she tryna looksmax?😳

Put yo head down and ignore the haters. Remember for every low sentience cuck theyr'e many open ears out there
@Baldingman1998

Yea, Hero I already told u she's a looksmaxxer lmaoo.

Nah, I can confirm she doesn't have an acc here though.

Probably lurks tho:lul::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AscendingHero
Kinda agree with that though.

Always room for improvement

What are your thoughts on my ratings sons? @Preston @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @justmewbrah @unmoggable (R.I.P.)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
meme ratios

What are your thoughts on my ratings sons? @Preston @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @justmewbrah @unmoggable (R.I.P.)
i dont trust him with ratings ever since he called makinithappen high psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, StrangerDanger, n0rthface and 4 others
Hes a great great rater from a purely facial perspective and doesn't claim to gauge sex appeal/vibes at all. I wanna see his Pitt breakdown badly cuz pitt is a 1 in a million case where a bunch of unideal features look godly cuz of his magic harmony.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero, Korea and 1 other person
@MarkCorrigan give me your hair for my midface

Can't agree enough. One of the best users rn. Thought he was a makinithappen alt for a bit but he hasn't mentioned tooth loss yet so I think he's in the clear. Gave me a super detailed breakdown of my ratios and soft features. Best rater on this forum from a purely aesthetic angle.
Mirin, getting that high iq on the skull and ratios takes time to really understand the literature past the basic info imo.

Like @Kingkellz , @MisterMercedes tier knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Korea, Kingkellz and Deleted member 16346
meme ratios

i dont trust him with ratings ever since he called makinithappen high psl
Ratios aren't memes lol.

Every attractive face will follow most of, if not all of the ideal ratios.

I haven't rly seen you rate tbh, I mainly just see you fawning over anyone over 6psl the same :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea

My pfl is shit bro. If I had ideal PFL I would go from 1/10 to 7/10

• Hmm...
I haven't rly seen you rate tbh, I mainly just see you fawning over anyone over 6psl the same :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

True. I mean I could really go into rates but when i do nobody gives me reacts and it gets tedious af and the face is super intricate

So normally i just spew the basic shit and go on w/ my day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Korea
  • Love it

True. I mean I could really go into rates but when i do nobody gives me reacts and it gets tedious af and the face is super intricate

So normally i just spew the basic shit and go on w/ my day.
Nah ur better off just not getting into rates so you dont get a barrage of greycels dming you for rates.

@Preston @StrangerDanger how many dms a day do you get from greycels asking for rates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deprived, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Nah ur better off just not getting into rates so you dont get a barrage of greycels dming you for rates.

@Preston @StrangerDanger how many dms a day do you get from greycels asking for rates
I get around 20 - 30.:ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deprived, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Fuark i get like 2 or 3 :lul:
Probably bcuz it's all I talk about lol.

I've never seen you make a thread, that wasn't in Offtopic lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
I get around 20 - 30.:ROFLMAO:
Yea especially if you consistently drop banger threads that induce forum traffic

It reminds me of vorman and lookism, his threads would generate tens of thousands one of them well over a hundred thousands views

People across PSL stealing his info for courses etc. He used to get hundreds of dms a week lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346, Korea and 2 others