"Korea... is a very tough place to be alone" - gook goes back to Asia and regrets it

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
"I get it’s a tough cut-throat society but damn is there no soul in Seoul. It’s such a zombie society and is a depressing ass place. Materialism, fakeness, “gaming” one another, the comparisons, etc. is just too much for me to handle and I absolutely wish I was fluent in some other language because I absolutely fucking hate Korea. I would NEVER go to Korea if I weren’t ethnically related or have family there. Being fluent in Korean is so fucking useless for me and wish this fluentness was translated to somewhere else lmao. I honestly think I would’ve been better off not knowing Korean in Korea. It just makes it that much more lonely since I understand completely but know I can never use it to my full extent because I don’t know anyone and don’t have any connections. I am sooo jealous of people who do have connections. Was born with none since my family is so uninfluential hahaha unlike many others who seem to be..
Oh and the obligatory dating piece: forget about it lol. I didn’t even try since I know it’s a bad sign if I get glares and sighs from girls here from just simple interactions but can only imagine it to be worse elsewhere. Tbf I am fairly unattractive and short (seriously, there’s lots of tall guys here) so I wasn’t expecting anything but lookism is alive and well here so I can finally feel it haha… if I were better looking or taller, I’m sure I wouldn’t be having this much of a problem. I seriously think I have a better chance in the states lol. I’ve had some interest in me back there. ZERO here if lucky and like I said annoyed looks or even pure disgust here haha.. if only I were dealt a better hand, I would’ve probably been going sky high everywhere around the world with my personality. I love exploring and meeting people. Just doesn’t seem to be reciprocated unfortunately. The world denied me of a fulfilling life."

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bloomercel
nah seoul is chill af he’s just a pussy

i go into 김밥 shop and got korean girls talking to me in english saying i look like model

i go into mmca gallery and the girls working there ask if i’m a fashion student

only downside is harsh winters.

was in seoul last week but in hong kong rn where it’s warmer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, blatonslatt, niqfan625 and 2 others
nah seoul is chill af he’s just a pussy
I already wrote about this...
It's a fun playground if you're a relatively GL/rich foreigner but if you actually "belong" there as a male you get no special rights or privileges.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, try2beme, Eternal_ and 1 other person
"I get it’s a tough cut-throat society but damn is there no soul in Seoul. It’s such a zombie society and is a depressing ass place. Materialism, fakeness, “gaming” one another, the comparisons, etc. is just too much for me to handle and I absolutely wish I was fluent in some other language because I absolutely fucking hate Korea. I would NEVER go to Korea if I weren’t ethnically related or have family there. Being fluent in Korean is so fucking useless for me and wish this fluentness was translated to somewhere else lmao. I honestly think I would’ve been better off not knowing Korean in Korea. It just makes it that much more lonely since I understand completely but know I can never use it to my full extent because I don’t know anyone and don’t have any connections. I am sooo jealous of people who do have connections. Was born with none since my family is so uninfluential hahaha unlike many others who seem to be..
Oh and the obligatory dating piece: forget about it lol. I didn’t even try since I know it’s a bad sign if I get glares and sighs from girls here from just simple interactions but can only imagine it to be worse elsewhere. Tbf I am fairly unattractive and short (seriously, there’s lots of tall guys here) so I wasn’t expecting anything but lookism is alive and well here so I can finally feel it haha… if I were better looking or taller, I’m sure I wouldn’t be having this much of a problem. I seriously think I have a better chance in the states lol. I’ve had some interest in me back there. ZERO here if lucky and like I said annoyed looks or even pure disgust here haha.. if only I were dealt a better hand, I would’ve probably been going sky high everywhere around the world with my personality. I love exploring and meeting people. Just doesn’t seem to be reciprocated unfortunately. The world denied me of a fulfilling life."

Can’t relate hahahhahhah

I got treated like a god, good things happen to me.

I already wrote about this...
It's a fun playground if you're a relatively GL/rich foreigner but if you actually "belong" there as a male you get no special rights or privileges.

The OP guy on reddit is short and ugly, in which universe people will treat him like a chad?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and try2beme
The OP guy on reddit is short and ugly, in which universe people will treat him like a chad?
True. I basically live his life but in the UK. Lookism is biological after all, but an explicitly lookist society like S. Korea may make it worse.

I was just in the post office standing behind some 1 PSL dot headed Pajeeta landwhale in a queue. she turned around and gave me a disgusted look and I know the drill, so I begrudgingly moved back five steps, all whilst calling upon Lord Shiva to strike her down and reincarnate her as a cockroach :sick:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
dont believe shit ngl (larp post)