Korean Girl sues Tyrone for posting sextape on Onlyfans

Wtaf???? He's not even that good looking!!!

41724   SoyBooru

LOL, non-western foreigners are probably the only foids who dare to challenge the sacredness of blacks, which have been elevated to godlike status in this toilet bowl of a country that used to be 'America'.

• +1
Reactions: human304
M-MUH BEING BLACK ONLY WORKS IN THE WEST BRO! M-MUH ASIAN WOMEN DON'T LIKE BLACK MEN! lmao. He literally looks FOB LTN straight from africa and people will still gaslight me.

I knew a black guy who got laid in japan easy. The girls paid for his apartment. THEY PAID FOR HIM. It's delusional to say they hate black guys.

"BBC와 사랑에 빠진 소녀들의 전체 컬렉션을 찾을 수 있습니다."
Proxy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: human304
He pays them money. Otherwise his onlyfans would be illegal as fuark.

He pays them money. Otherwise his onlyfans would be illegal as fuark.
He's getting sued, bro. It's very illegal. It's just that black brain doesn't get 'consequences for actions' for whatever reason. Dark triad shit ya feel me.

Last edited:
That's what I mean - how???
continuous BBC propaganda.

if you are a girl, you are bound to "Try" dating a nikker, cause its pused by the media, non-stop, every single second.

just on google images search this: "white woman in relationship" then search "woman in relationship" then search "happy family"

and see what do you get

• Woah
Reactions: Chinacurry
continuous BBC propaganda.

if you are a girl, you are bound to "Try" dating a nikker, cause its pused by the media, non-stop, every single second.

just on google images search this: "white woman in relationship" then search "woman in relationship" then search "happy family"

and see what do you get
Holy fuck u right.

So why don't us light brown guys get any love???

Screenshot 20240528 225433 Gallery

Screenshot 20240528 225406 Gallery

Screenshot 20240528 225334 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Chinacurry