korean male standards are harsher

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
because at least in the west you can fraud facial structure with beard and frame with lifting but in korea woman want 100% genetics and nothing else so you need the frame, height, and good face but i guess the one thing you can easily change/fraud is skin tone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 52452, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
prettyboy is law for Asian men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and 케이제이
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 52452, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
because at least in the west you can fraud facial structure with beard and frame with lifting but in korea woman want 100% genetics and nothing else so you need the frame, height, and good face but i guess the one thing you can easily change/fraud is skin tone
No beard for your recession, bucko.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
No beard for your recession, bucko.
being a little recessed is ok, pale skin, straight nose, double eye lids (i need) and height (lol) are more important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and St.TikTokcel
the reason korean standards are brutal is because korean beauty standards is for the male to have

white facial features, white skin, white height, white man hair colour

despite theyre born with asian facial features, brown skin(which they can never change), short height, black hair i guess can easily be changed

they want u to change ur entire facial structure and entire self when its borderline impossible

but in the west, white guys already have white facial features, white guys already are the tallest, but they want one which has a tan which is easily achievable for them

im han btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Deleted member 52452
i guess the one thing you can easily change/fraud is skin tone
you cant easily change a koreans guys brown skin to white, theyre stuck like that.

the only thing they can do is avoid the sun like a vampire to remain light/medium brown and not go to dark brown

or if u wanna take toxic chemicals maybe u can get a bit lighter

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
lol what, u think korean girls dont like muscle?
i think height and frame are much more important and attractive than muscle

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
black hair i guess can easily be changed
black hair is actually hard to change, it takes hours to bleach it, you can't just slap a different color dye in it and expect it to become that color, it needs to be bleached and then re-dyed, which destroys hair quality.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and 케이제이
the reason korean standards are brutal is because korean beauty standards is for the male to have

despite theyre born with asian facial features, brown skin(which they can never change), short height, black hair i guess can easily be changed

they want u to change ur entire facial structure and entire self when its borderline impossible

but in the west, white guys already have white facial features, white guys already are the tallest, but they want one which has a tan which is easily achievable for them

im han btw
yep, it's either hardmaxx or die

and you mean 한 or chinese han?

im han btw
yep, it's either hardmaxx or die

and you mean 한 or chinese han?

Screw asian foids
They are self hating

• +1
yea and also people are getting taller there. Like I wonder why are koreans getting way taller then japanese

• +1
yea and also people are getting taller there. Like I wonder why are koreans getting way taller then japanese
bcs korean girls only fuck 180+cm guys :lul:

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
no theyre not lol

theyre 5ft8 & getting shorter

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1