Korean Stacy becomes a black woman

it was probably fromt he men though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
well most racism comes from men

at least outright racism

kinda like how in the US you dont hear or many women becoming skinheads or a woman launching a racist attack on someone like men do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
well most racism comes from men

at least outright racism

kinda like how in the US you dont hear or many women becoming skinheads or a woman launching a racist attack on someone like men do.
yeah but in china, all the racism will come from the men and never the women, that is if you're white :lul:

yeah but in china, all the racism will come from the men and never the women, that is if you're white :lul:
when I was in China women were incredibly nice to me. and is still have female friends that I talk from China. I also met quite a few nice Chinese guys while I was there. most people mind their own business though. although I notice Southern Chinese are way more open than Northern Chinese. Northern Chinese in my experience aren't nearly as self hating either and have a good hold not their culture. I can tell you ll sorts of stories about my trip to China. it was really fun especially since my gf at the time was with my.

the vast majority of Chinese in the US are southern Chinese fyi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Before:
View attachment 1857410
After:
View attachment 1857411

Her boyfriend:
View attachment 1857412

Her ig:

Forum Asians and Asian lovers what do you think about this?
@Cheesyrumble
@Adamsmith12345
@Collagen or rope
@pur3e
@Vietnam
@Magical Apple
@Redsoldier
@Wallenberg
@Anstrum95
@cloUder

I'm convinced that people's definition of beauty is based on the people she grew up.

I guess she grew up in a majority black area where the beauty standard is different from Korea. So she merely adapted.

In fact the users here that like black women grew up with a majority black population.

I'm convinced that people's definition of beauty is based on the people she grew up.

I guess she grew up in a majority black area where the beauty standard is different from Korea. So she merely adapted.
No she grew up in korea but was influenced by black media and hiphop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
I agree with this 100%, a lot of the times, white women who grow up around black women or in the hood tend to be the ones who are into black guys a lot, and cut out their own men from dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and Deleted member 33711
There is no Stacy in Korea, they look like Down Syndrome, JFL Asian Stacy

yes

@Lefty Rankin said that he faced really bad discrimination there despite being white

there was another guy who is white that also said he got discriminated against

southern Chinese are waaaay more chill
Yeah, the south is great. Step off the plane in GZ and it's a breath of fresh air compared to the north. Ask a local for a light and he just hands me his lit cigarette to light mine with without saying a word. Feel like a human being again.

In the North, "Oh! Foreigner! WELCOME TO CHINA!" Then we'll proceed to have the same conversation I've had hundreds of times before. "WELCOME TO CHINA", without asking how long I've been there. You might live in China for more than half your life but you'll still have people in the north telling you "WELCOME TO CHINA!!" on a weekly basis.

• +1
Before:
View attachment 1857410
After:
View attachment 1857411

Her boyfriend:
View attachment 1857412

Her ig:

Forum Asians and Asian lovers what do you think about this?
@Cheesyrumble
@Adamsmith12345
@Collagen or rope
@pur3e
@Vietnam
@Magical Apple
@Redsoldier
@Wallenberg
@Anstrum95
@cloUder
Chick went from pretty looking to horrendous. What the hell is wrong with people?

• +1