Koreans are backwards looksmaxxxers... they reverse develop their faces to be recessed subhumans.

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
Koreans reverse develop their faces to be recessed subhumans.

her mandible has been shortened, her chin chopped off. The muscle under her tongue that goes from the chin pulls into her airway. And her gonians have been shaved..

Why do koreans so retarded? Who is pushing this? Is it ((((Them))))?

Why? Whats your opinion?

Jawbone
Located in the affluent Gangnam District of Seoul, South Korea, the plastic surgeon’s office housed the two towers, which sat tall side-by-side, and filled with slender jaw bone pieces taken from hundreds of Koreans who underwent an increasingly popular cosmetic surgery to sharpen their chins into V-shapes. In total, they held about 2,000 pieces, each labeled with the name of the person it came from.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15884, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729 and 22 others
Looks a lot more youthful and submissive now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ScramFranklin, teracoper, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
retarded gooks
Uglychink

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15884, Marsiere214, Slob and 19 others
Weird doll worship culture. Looked way better before

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 15884, Marsiere214 and 23 others
looked nice before, now looks like a bloated recessed fish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, kebabcoper, datboijj and 11 others
Now they develop sleep apnea because their airway got smaller from recessing their jaws. Fucking morron koreans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad and 15 others
Now they develop sleep apnea because their airway got smaller from recessing their jaws. Fucking morron koreans.
How the fuck would shaving off a part of your chin and gonions affect the airways?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14139, Lolcel and 2 others
View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

Located in the affluent Gangnam District of Seoul, South Korea, the plastic surgeon’s office housed the two towers, which sat tall side-by-side, and filled with slender jaw bone pieces taken from hundreds of Koreans who underwent an increasingly popular cosmetic surgery to sharpen their chins into V-shapes. In total, they held about 2,000 pieces, each labeled with the name of the person it came from.

I'm asian and the right one is clearly better tbh but I can see why white think that it look more boneless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Gengar, datboijj and 1 other person
View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

because low fwhr is attractive, only mew coper believe that foward growth means attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

They have different beauty standards that's why. In East Asia they prefer oval-shaped faces with V-shaped soft jawlines, whilst here in the West most people prefer square-shaped faces with L-shaped strong jawlines. They also have less forward growth on average when compared to people of other races as well. So the oval-shaped faces suit them. Without it, they would look more moon-faced due to:
- Flat maxilla
- Wide face & mandible
- High-set wide cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It's asian culture to look v shape face. Asian look bad with big bone and big jaw. If you want every asian to achieve white ideal then everyone would need a lefort 3. Since they got a flat maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

WTF!!! THOSE JAW BONES!

I can volunteer to take some :oops::whistle:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
How the fuck would shaving off a part of your chin and gonions affect the airways?

Time online
59d 1h 45m

>>Username checks out

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2729, datboijj and 3 others
I would breed with the one on the left. It's crazy how far east asians carry neoteny

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Patient A
WTF!!! THOSE JAW BONES!

I can volunteer to take some :oops::whistle:
Makes me angry seeing all those jaw bones... Might go to korea and take some live gooks jaw out and put it in mine!

jawbone-jpg.1283135

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Marsiere214 and 7 others
answer my question nigger
her mandible has been shortened, her chin chopped off. The muscle under her tongue that goes from the chin pulls into her airway.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, datboijj, terrorblade and 3 others
Bug mentality

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Preoximerianas, Slob and 1 other person
her mandible has been shortened, her chin chopped off. The muscle under her tongue that goes from the chin pulls into her airway.
Got it, I take back what I said earlier

her mandible has been shortened, her chin chopped off. The muscle under her tongue that goes from the chin pulls into her airway. And her gonians have been shaved..

Why do koreans so retarded? Who is pushing this? Is it ((((Them))))?

View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

left fogs right

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Rights looks better imo but it’s just the coloring. Would rather have girl with good jaw

from subhuman to subhuman
it's over for chinks ngl

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
jfl she looks ridiculously better in the after, looks like a legit tranny in the before. PSL has made all of you guys gay as shit and you just want to fuck borderline males for "m-m-muh mogger sons!!!! (cope you're just gay)"

if they do that to males though then yeah I agree with you there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14139, Perfectumbrain and 3 others
only shit comes from korea tbh, only shit kpop and shitty mmorpgs

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Those South Korean fuckers should be put under Kim Jong Un's leadership for their own good. Niggas are self-destructive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Perfectumbrain and Patient A
what's worse is they all look off. just watch any of those gook mukbang videos and see how weirdly their jaws & facial muscles move

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Patient A
what's worse is they all look off. just watch any of those gook mukbang videos and see how weirdly their jaws & facial muscles move
Show

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Hey dont talk to me
her only problem was a bit of asymmetry now she's a melted subhuman wtf :fuk: looks skullcel even

maybe time to ascend in sk though :forcedsmile:
do you recommend excercising that muscle?

• JFL
I'm asian and the right one is clearly better tbh but I can see why white think that it look more boneless
I'm asian and I think left looks way better

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mulattomaxxer
Beauty standards in the east. They want to look "kawaii".

There was a guy with a chad face who got his bones shaved. I couldn't fucking believe his decension. He went from robust skull chad to a boneless soyboy. The picture is somewhere on this webstite but it was atleast a year ago.

I would love to have his skull, and he willingly ruined it to k-pop maxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14563 and 4 others
After looks like recessed little granny

• +1
Her before was so much better. Robust features mog. Its due to eastern beauty standards to look cute.
cute? shes a supossedly fully grown woman not a five year old.

inject iq
I mean I admitted I don't know how it works. that response helps no one. you say in this thread a shaved chin gives less support to the geniohyoid muscle? so by tightening it we have an opposite effect? or what?

I mean I admitted I don't know how it works. that response helps no one. you say in this thread a shaved chin gives less support to the geniohyoid muscle? so by tightening it we have an opposite effect? or what?
Sorry I was thinking critically and sometimes forget the fact you are an NPC that thinks mewing and hard foods etc.

You :feelsuhh: (no offence ofc) probably aren’t capable of visualising this in your head so just draw it on a piece of paper to get an idea of what is going on with the jaw. Draw one with reseccesion from a top down or bottom facing picture with the muscles included and compare the before and afters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Sorry I was thinking critically and sometimes forget the fact you are an NPC that thinks mewing and hard foods etc.

You :feelsuhh: (no offence ofc) probably aren’t capable of visualising this in your head so just draw it on a piece of paper to get an idea of what is going on with the jaw. Draw one with reseccesion from a top down or bottom facing picture with the muscles included and compare the before and afters.
cringe. but keep barking if that's what makes you feel good :feelsokman:

They want to look more western and while they have strong bone structure it’s not a western style one. In the after she looks like white except for the eyes, mission accomplished I guess

of course I disagree with the entire premise of the mission. I hate when people want to change their pheno or look more or less white. Have some respect for your ancestry and nation jfc. They would do much better trying to play into their strengths and become better looking East Asians. Like to try and look like Toshiro (autocorrect made this Tostito jfl) Mifune instead of Justin Bieber

They want to look more western and while they have strong bone structure it’s not a western style one. In the after she looks like white except for the eyes, mission accomplished I guess

of course I disagree with the entire premise of the mission. I hate when people want to change their pheno or look more or less white. Have some respect for your ancestry and nation jfc. They would do much better trying to play into their strengths and become better looking East Asians. Like to try and look like Toshiro (autocorrect made this Tostito jfl) Mifune instead of Justin Bieber

Retard fuck, that is clearly asian standdard. JFL thinking she is trying to get white looks.:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and Patient A
Retard fuck, that is clearly asian standdard. JFL thinking she is trying to get white looks.:feelsuhh:
Oh look, a low IQ greycel :dafuckfeels: welcome to hell

their beauty standards are different

Yeah shaving jaw is clearly white standard. Brainlet.

Images 42

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786
Yo somebody check this nigga
IM THE PINGU GUY!!!
WDF!!!!!!
Angry Liam Neeson GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back