Koreans are backwards looksmaxxxers... they reverse develop their faces to be recessed subhumans.

I'm asian and the right one is clearly better tbh but I can see why white think that it look more boneless
you say that like korean beuty standards are so highly sought after
when in reality koreans beauty/surgery maxed women
think the avg white girl mogs them to death

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Patient A
Asians like to act and look very childish when they are on their own. It's interesting in an exotic way but I don't think their looksmaxing concepts apply outside of Asia.

different beauty standards. stop crying everyone. yes before looks better to me too but this isnt a eurocentric world.

They want to look more western and while they have strong bone structure it’s not a western style one. In the after she looks like white except for the eyes, mission accomplished I guess

of course I disagree with the entire premise of the mission. I hate when people want to change their pheno or look more or less white. Have some respect for your ancestry and nation jfc. They would do much better trying to play into their strengths and become better looking East Asians. Like to try and look like Toshiro (autocorrect made this Tostito jfl) Mifune instead of Justin Bieber
Yeah shaving jaw is clearly white standard. Brainlet.

View attachment 1284792
Beauty standards in the east. They want to look "kawaii".

There was a guy with a chad face who got his bones shaved. I couldn't fucking believe his decension. He went from robust skull chad to a boneless soyboy. The picture is somewhere on this webstite but it was atleast a year ago.

I would love to have his skull, and he willingly ruined it to k-pop maxx.
jfl she looks ridiculously better in the after, looks like a legit tranny in the before. PSL has made all of you guys gay as shit and you just want to fuck borderline males for "m-m-muh mogger sons!!!! (cope you're just gay)"

if they do that to males though then yeah I agree with you there
Lmao, it’s just part of another degenerate psyop.

Psychological operations, or PSYOP, are intended to “convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Preoximerianas
Beauty standards in the east. They want to look "kawaii".

There was a guy with a chad face who got his bones shaved. I couldn't fucking believe his decension. He went from robust skull chad to a boneless soyboy. The picture is somewhere on this webstite but it was atleast a year ago.

I would love to have his skull, and he willingly ruined it to k-pop maxx.
I think it was my thread
ngl this was ragefuel to look at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and Patient A
I think it was my thread
ngl this was ragefuel to look at
I don't think this was the thread but the concept is still the same. Just fucking imagine shaving down your bones to K-pop maxx. That should be illegal ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel and Patient A
i dont get it, looks much better

Entirely because of their culture being into submissive looking anime characters, honestly disturbing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Patient A
0A7AA3F3 44E0 414A 9B13 E969EFC825E2
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, MentalistKebab, Lawton88 and 5 others
Koreans reverse develop their faces to be recessed subhumans.

her mandible has been shortened, her chin chopped off. The muscle under her tongue that goes from the chin pulls into her airway. And her gonians have been shaved..

Why do koreans so retarded? Who is pushing this? Is it ((((Them))))?

View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

Located in the affluent Gangnam District of Seoul, South Korea, the plastic surgeon’s office housed the two towers, which sat tall side-by-side, and filled with slender jaw bone pieces taken from hundreds of Koreans who underwent an increasingly popular cosmetic surgery to sharpen their chins into V-shapes. In total, they held about 2,000 pieces, each labeled with the name of the person it came from.
Im actually mirin her before photo with the cheek bone action, upper lip development, and stuff. I have no clue why they do this to be honest. I would think maybe its an Americanization thing, but tbh - even here in America that look is not in.

Koreans reverse develop their faces to be recessed subhumans.

her mandible has been shortened, her chin chopped off. The muscle under her tongue that goes from the chin pulls into her airway. And her gonians have been shaved..

Why do koreans so retarded? Who is pushing this? Is it ((((Them))))?

View attachment 1283134
Why? Whats your opinion?

Located in the affluent Gangnam District of Seoul, South Korea, the plastic surgeon’s office housed the two towers, which sat tall side-by-side, and filled with slender jaw bone pieces taken from hundreds of Koreans who underwent an increasingly popular cosmetic surgery to sharpen their chins into V-shapes. In total, they held about 2,000 pieces, each labeled with the name of the person it came from.
We need to nuke all Asian countries

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm wide faced too and I could create absolute mogger hapas (given that we live in Asia) with the girl on the left, such a shame really

Different culture have different beauty standards.

this guy went full retard but white standards big wide jaws dont look good on asians imo. 80% jaw to bizygoma width looks the best, still very lean and masculine looking but also has that tapering towards the chin that asian standards like

Mackenyu
Jilingchen
Gafgadfg

nvm the reason it looks like shit is because they botched his chin and gonions and gave him the women's v line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back