Koreans are bigger framed than northern Europeans

G

Goebread

Bronze
Based on biacromial width data, Northern Europeans are bulk narrow shouldered tall lanklets. Swedish/Norwegian men typically measure around 39-40cm biacromical, which is similar to Japanese and Korean men despite being a lot taller than them, which is consistently proven through medical data. This is also consistent with my experience. The majority of northern Europeans, Germans and Slavs tend to have narrow shouldered shoulders with thin limbs in contrast to East Asians (especially Japanese and Koreans) who are proportionally wider framed with narrow waist and thick joints. It's very obvious once you see it, especially when you compare street Seoul walk videos with street Berlin. As someone who grew up with a lot of western raised Koreans, I can attest that the majority of them are definitely wideframed and stocky. Japanese people are just skinny and don't like to build muscle, but they are still structurally wide with v taper and straight shoulders.

Also, MENA/Lebanese and most Meds are also wider framed than northern/western Europeans imo. Many Iranians have this massive strong body even the ones who don't work out. Honestly the only consistent narrow lanklet group I see are northern Europeans, who remain ectomorphs despite working out. So how is there this wideframed northern European stereotype, can anyone explain?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 5815, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Tales from Seoul's Samsung basements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20679, Slob and 16 others
Like compare the street people in this Seoul street walk video to any northern/western European city and you can evidently see that Koreans oftentimes have this robust wide body that remains even if they are nerdy and skinny.

Then look at street Berlin, you can easily see the difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
these foids heightmog the whole forum, gg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and aBetterMii
You can tell this is a Korean shaped body by how wide the upper body is + narrow waist.

Some northern slav girl. I promise you that you will never find a Korean woman with her small frame and thin pear shaped body with narrow shoulders wide hips. Korean girls starve themselves to look skinny but many still end up robust.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Some North German guy. You can immediately tell by his body that he is non-Korean/Japanese because he has this narrow shoulder wide hips pear shaped body look.

Similar to the people in this video

You will never find that level of lanklet on Koreans. Like you can go through this entire video and find 0.

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and incel194012940
muuh Changs
FPBRvoEVQAEMXGv.jpg
DbUcy2hU8AEFvo2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20679, Slob and 12 others
You can tell this is a Korean shaped body by how wide the upper body is + narrow waist.
View attachment 1865191

Some northern slav girl. I promise you that you will never find a Korean woman with her small frame and thin pear shaped body with narrow shoulders wide hips. Korean girls starve themselves to look skinny but many still end up robust.
View attachment 1865192
white woman/azn incel cope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Slob, Detona and 1 other person
Some northern slav girl. I promise you that you will never find a Korean woman with her small frame and thin pear shaped body with narrow shoulders wide hips.
youre so unbelievable stupid. korean women are petite as fuck and slav women look like shit. they also have wide mannish shoulders. keep coping for your damned life

• +1
Reactions: Detona
white woman/azn incel cope thread

Swedish young males have a biacromical width of 38.8cm...

Korean young males are 40.2cm.

So this means Korean males are 2 inches shorter than Swedish males but have wider shoulders than they do lmfao. Stats don't lie.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 13787
youre so unbelievable stupid. korean women are petite as fuck and slav women look like shit. they also have wide mannish shoulders. keep coping for your damned life

lmfao look through any EE street walk video. They are either fat with narrow sloped shoulders or skinny with narrow sloped shoulders. Especially in northern Slav regions like Saint Petersberg, the streets are filled with tall lanklets. Korean women literally starve themselves but still don't have narrow shoulders and thin joints like many north/east European girls.

Swedish young males have a biacromical width of 38.8cm...
View attachment 1865214

Korean young males are 40.2cm.

View attachment 1865216

So this means Korean males are 2 inches shorter than Swedish males but have wider shoulders than they do lmfao. Stats don't lie.
link the studies, and also the korean one doesnt mention if its bideltoid or bicromial. and in the first study group B has wider bicromial width, with a difference of 23mm

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Detona
I'm fairly certain that this "Slav/North euro" robust thing isn't really based on any logical reasoning, since those groups based on stats and pics/videos seem bulk narrow framed.

Koreans, Meds and West Africans = imo all lean wider framed.

lmfao look through any EE street walk video. They are either fat with narrow sloped shoulders or skinny with narrow sloped shoulders. Especially in northern Slav regions like Saint Petersberg, the streets are filled with tall lanklets. Korean women literally starve themselves but still don't have narrow shoulders and thin joints like many north/east European girls.

@Detona this is one of the most desperate copes ive seen so far on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Slob, Detona and 1 other person
I'm fairly certain that this "Slav/North euro" robust thing isn't really based on any logical reasoning, since those groups based on stats and pics/videos seem bulk narrow framed.

Koreans, Meds and West Africans = imo all lean wider framed.
meds are more narrow framed than north euros but still wider than koreans

• +1
Reactions: Detona and Gaygymmaxx
lmfao look through any EE street walk video. They are either fat with narrow sloped shoulders or skinny with narrow sloped shoulders.
all i see is wide framed tranny women. keep coping with muh slavic stacy

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
meds are more narrow framed than north euros but still wider than koreans
No north Euros are legit the most narrow and lanklet. I'm not sure why you still don't understand this, did you not watch my videos or data.

North euros are just tall. That's it. Their frames are thin and joints are not robust. Heck Chris Hemsworth is a 6'3 gymaxxed north euro phenotype but structurally he's still not wideshouldered, still has that sloped pear shaped look.

Chris Hemsworth Thor Body Workout

And the fact that you continue to say Koreans are narrow makes it clear you have not seem many Koreans. You have to realize that Koreans don't bulk look like BTS types. The average Korean person is this big jawed wide thick type, which is clear to anyone with any exposure to actual Koreans.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
all i see is wide framed tranny women. keep coping with muh slavic stacy
They are narrow with thin faces and thin limbs, get glasses.

I don't find them feminine looking either but then again I don't like euro girls in general.

Got curious, did a quick google search
Screenshot 20220912 150640 Chrome
Screenshot 20220912 150623 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Slob, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
No north Euros are legit the most narrow and lanklet. I'm not sure why you still don't understand this, did you not watch my videos or data.
your data told me that one group had a lower bicromial breadth than the "shoulder width" of koreans (not sure what they even mean here), and a second group had a wider one.
your videos are not worth watching. walking on the streets isnt proof of anything, then again i watched a bit and saw typical wide framed white women
And the fact that you continue to say Koreans are narrow makes it clear you have not seem many Koreans. You have to realize that Koreans don't bulk look like BTS types. The average Korean person is this big jawed wide thick type, which is clear to anyone with any exposure to actual Koreans.
nope. i might not have watched your street videos but ive watched plenty of korean movies, and let me tell you, the skinny lanklet ricecel stereotype is heavily confirmed there. korean lead male actors are narrow even when gymmaxxed. the average korean person is round jawed, thin neck.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Detona
Yeah I saw that as well. Again if you look at biacromical, the difference is still not big.

Also in that study, Australians and Americans have a huge weight and height difference over Japanese people. If you look at the height section, Japanese average is 165cm, which is way shorter than UK/American height in that study. It measures a ton of skinny old people comparing them to bulk Americans who are obese. But on studies with young people who aren't that different in weight, the difference is less.

And even despite that, you could tell that Japanese people have proportionally wider shoulders to height compared to US/UK. If you only have like a 1cm biacromical advantage despite being 10cm taller and like 30 pounds heavier, you have proportionally narrower shoulders.

your data told me that one group had a lower bicromial breadth than the "shoulder width" of koreans (not sure what they even mean here), and a second group had a wider one.
your videos are not worth watching. walking on the streets isnt proof of anything, then again i watched a bit and saw typical wide framed white women

nope. i might not have watched your street videos but ive watched plenty of korean movies, and let me tell you, the skinny lanklet ricecel stereotype is heavily confirmed there. korean lead male actors are narrow even when gymmaxxed. the average korean person is round jawed, thin neck.
lol if Koreans are lanklet then north euros/east euros are sticks.

I grew up in a western country. Many white teens/teen girls at age 15 who are non-obese legit have this hyper skinny body, like the wind will blow them away. You will very rarely find that body on Koreans unless they are underweight or unhealthy.

That's good. The being long and slender is ideal. Jfl at being short and stocky.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Hikicel69 and Beetlejuice
@Blkpill Godfather gtfih

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Yeah I saw that as well. Again if you look at biacromical, the difference is still not big.

Also in that study, Australians and Americans have a :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: huge weight and height difference over Japanese people. If you look at the height section, Japanese average is 165cm, which is way shorter than UK/American height in that study. It measures a ton of skinny old people comparing them to bulk Americans who are obese. But on studies with young people who aren't that different in weight, the difference is less.

And even despite that, you could tell that Japanese people have proportionally wider shoulders to height compared to US/UK. If you only have like a 1cm biacromical advantage despite being 10cm taller and like 30 pounds heavier, you have proportionally narrower shoulders.
Meh

I believe that whites and asians generally have the same genetic frames, with asians maybe having shorter limbs.

Either way, I really dont give a shit because I bideltoidmog the average asian and european. I dont need to cope with "muh race superior :feelsuhh:"

Obsessing over racial differences is an incel trait and Im pretty sure youre a subhuman no matter your race if you do it.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Slob
That's good. The being long and slender is ideal. Jfl at being short and stocky.
I mean honestly, you are right. Women in general would choose tall lanklet over short chode. But Koreans aren't "smallframed" is all what I'm saying. Like people do not seem to realize that kpopoids =/= average Korean.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Incredibly bad cope post that literally doesn't matter because OP is another twig twink gook like the rest of them

Fucking hell the chinacopers are growing at an alarming rate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Slob, Detona and 3 others
I mean honestly, you are right. Women in general would choose tall lanklet over short chode. But Koreans aren't "smallframed" is all what I'm saying.
asians will never look like this
Tumblr 365124297f94325d8b21f3ca8e6b73b3 850b6340 540

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Incredibly bad cope post that literally doesn't matter because OP is another twig twink gook like the rest of them

Fucking hell the chinacopers are growing at an alarming rate
Not really because my shoulders are technically wide and I have large joints.

from my experience the broadest people are north/baltic sea coastal natives, this is where most Olympic level swimmers and models known for their shoulders are from, it's also the only group of people that consistently produces the long torso phenotype that's mostly absent in the rest of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Slob
It usually makes me laugh when Anglos go on about being wideframed due to their "Germanic" DNA when in fact bulk Anglos are wider than Germanics and the reason for it is that they are admixed with meds, who are actually wideframed lmao

North Euros/NE Slavs are essentially this tall lanklet skinny legend narrow population

Nigga stop taking pics of random ppl on the street lmao that one dude staring at you

Holy fuck there gooks are getting uppity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Slob and PapaGremlin
Images 2

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
1. Korean president was starved as a child, typical of his generation.
2. Trump head is smaller and suit is less tight, which is probably because he doesn't want to seem too obese. But if you use your fingers to look at the width difference, the Korean guy is actually not that different from trump. It's just an optical illusion caused by the headsize difference.
3. Trump is taller and even if trump is wider overall, it's still not a win unless you are proportionally wider.

Also something else I noticed. Why do north euros/blondes have high pitched voices. Esp Germans and Scands.

In Australia I'm noticing that white people who have high pitched voices usually have blonde hair blue eyes and north euro features. Ones with brown hair typically deeper voiced. Meds and southern euros are typically more deepvoiced.

Japanese dudes in contrast are mostly deepvoiced tbh, along with Asian Australians. Samoans are also deepvoiced. I personally have this deep rumbly voice which I attribute to my East Asian genetics.

It is what It is

Based on biacromial width data, Northern Europeans are bulk narrow shouldered tall lanklets. Swedish/Norwegian men typically measure around 39-40cm biacromical, which is similar to Japanese and Korean men despite being a lot taller than them, which is consistently proven through medical data. This is also consistent with my experience. The majority of northern Europeans, Germans and Slavs tend to have narrow shouldered shoulders with thin limbs in contrast to East Asians (especially Japanese and Koreans) who are proportionally wider framed with narrow waist and thick joints. It's very obvious once you see it, especially when you compare street Seoul walk videos with street Berlin. As someone who grew up with a lot of western raised Koreans, I can attest that the majority of them are definitely wideframed and stocky. Japanese people are just skinny and don't like to build muscle, but they are still structurally wide with v taper and straight shoulders.

Also, MENA/Lebanese and most Meds are also wider framed than northern/western Europeans imo. Many Iranians have this massive strong body even the ones who don't work out. Honestly the only consistent narrow lanklet group I see are northern Europeans, who remain ectomorphs despite working out. So how is there this wideframed northern European stereotype, can anyone explain?
Asians are much shorter thats thats why they look wider

View attachment 1865191

View attachment 1865192
its is because east asians are the most endomorphic people on earth

Where tf are these Koreans coming from en masse

Can find Korean measurements here

Oh here is a fun one, some Australian study comparing young Japanese people proportions to Australian whites. Despite heightmogging Japanese people 9cm and weighting way more, both groups have basically the same biacromical.

View attachment 1865230
u literally debunked ur own thread retard

• +1
Reactions: Slob
u literally debunked ur own thread retard
no I didn't, because biacromical in that study is similar despite white aussies heightmogging Japanese 10cm+ and weightmogging them significantly

other metrics in that study can be discarded as the weight difference is too big, but similar height and weight Japanese people are bigger framed than same height white

also white aussies are wider than north euro on average. true narrow shoulder = north german/scando trait

As usual this is another azn incel cope thread. The retard used biacromial data for swedes and should width data for Koreans. Biacromial is the distance from bone to bone, whereas shoulder breadth is bone + living tissue.

The fact that Swedish men's BONES are almost as wide as a Korean man's shoulders + muscle and fat tells you how incredibly tiny and gracile Korean "men" are.

Besides.. We all knew already who the most feminine race is... White women admit to it:

Blonde Germanic women say their husbands cucked them with Chinese women.. Here's what blonde women think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

:feelswah::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
As usual this is another azn incel cope thread. The retard used biacromial data for swedes and should width data for Koreans. Biacromial is the distance from bone to bone, whereas shoulder breadth is bone + living tissue.

The fact that Swedish men's BONES are almost as wide as a Korean man's shoulders + muscle and fat tells you how incredibly tiny and gracile Korean "men" are.

Besides.. We all knew already who the most feminine race is... White women admit to it:

Blonde Germanic women say their husbands cucked them with Chinese women.. Here's what blonde women think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

:feelswah::chad:

The Korean measurement is biacromical same as the Swedish one, go to sizekr and see for yourself.

Caucasian more masc than Asian is a huge meme, you are the real coper