Koreans are bigger framed than northern Europeans

The Korean measurement is biacromical same as the Swedish one, go to sizekr and see for yourself.

Wrong, coping Asian boy.

This is bi-acromial width:

biachromial%2Bwidth.jpg

This is shoulder breadth:

2shoulder-width_orig.jpg

It is an undeniable biological fact, not a meme, that Asians are more feminine than Scandinavians. :lul:

The deletion/deletion genotype was seven times more common in the Korean (66.7%) than the Swedish population (9.3%). In addition, the Swedes had significantly higher levels of serum testosterone, compared with the Koreans.

Compared with the Koreans, the Swedish population had significantly higher concentrations of total testosterone (18.0 ± 5.3 vs. 14.4 ± 4.6 nmol/liter, P < 0.001) and SHBG (20.2 ± 6.2 vs.18.2 ± 6.2 nmol/liter, P = 0.030). The NST also differed significantly between the two ethnic groups [13.4 ± 3.9 for Swedes and 10.8 ± 3.2 for Koreans (P < 0.001)] (Fig. 1B).

The NST correlated with the urinary testosterone in both Swedes (r = 0.35, P < 0.001) and Koreans (r = 0.39, P < 0.001). Similarly, total testosterone correlated significantly with SHBG in both Swedes (r = 0.28, P = 0.002) and Koreans (r = 0.52, P < 0.001).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Wrong, coping Asian boy.

This is bi-acromial width:

biachromial%2Bwidth.jpg

This is shoulder breadth:

2shoulder-width_orig.jpg

Biacromical width = shoulder breadth, go to the sizekr website and have a look numbnut.

Bideltoid is the final one.

Have you never seen real Koreans before? I'm telling you that esp the western raised types are absolutely wideframed with straight shoulders are narrow waist. Compare any videos of Koreans and whites and you could tell that Koreans are proportionally wider. It's just your fault that you can't handle the truth.

It is an undeniable biological fact, not a meme, that Asians are more feminine than Scandinavians. :lul:

The deletion/deletion genotype was seven times more common in the Korean (66.7%) than the Swedish population (9.3%). In addition, the Swedes had significantly higher levels of serum testosterone, compared with the Koreans.

Compared with the Koreans, the Swedish population had significantly higher concentrations of total testosterone (18.0 ± 5.3 vs. 14.4 ± 4.6 nmol/liter, P < 0.001) and SHBG (20.2 ± 6.2 vs.18.2 ± 6.2 nmol/liter, P = 0.030). The NST also differed significantly between the two ethnic groups [13.4 ± 3.9 for Swedes and 10.8 ± 3.2 for Koreans (P < 0.001)] (Fig. 1B).

The NST correlated with the urinary testosterone in both Swedes (r = 0.35, P < 0.001) and Koreans (r = 0.39, P < 0.001). Similarly, total testosterone correlated significantly with SHBG in both Swedes (r = 0.28, P = 0.002) and Koreans (r = 0.52, P < 0.001).

So much testosterone that Sweden never rarely wins olympic weightlifting, gets cucked by refugees and have obviously higher pitched voices than East Asians.

I've met a lot of scandos, they are mostly this tall lanklet type with very thin limbs and slow twitch muscles. Thinking they are physically superior to KrJp is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
So much testosterone that Sweden never rarely wins olympic weightlifting,

Mostly communist countries excel at this sport. USSR, Bulgaria, North Korea, China... It requires Communism to produce a world class weightlifter. But average Swedish man is much stronger than average Korean.

gets cucked by refugees

Cope. Swedish men are more likely to get with refugee women than Swedish women are to get with refugee men. Also Swedes cuck thousands of Thai, Korean, Japanese, etc men ever year.

and have obviously higher pitched voices than East Asians.

Lmao, what a cope. Said no evidence ever.

I've met a lot of scandos, they are mostly this tall lanklet type with very thin limbs and slow twitch muscles. Thinking they are physically superior to KrJp is a joke.

Major cope. Swedish men are the biggest, strongest men in the world. There are even some ethnic groups whose men are weaker than Swedish women:

Df07lADXkAA-1OJ

In real life your Korean "men" are effeminate floplets who are known for crossdressing and mass cuckery to Caucasian men, especially those of the "Viking" variety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
LOL look at the "men" in this video. Watch the whole video and compare it to the Seoul videos. Swedish men are even more weak and lanklet looking that I expected, why do they all have baby calves and this tree slenderman build.

This is a typical tall Swedish man. Has the typical proportions of narrow shoulders, thin limbs and wide hips, giving him a pear look.

Biacromical width = shoulder breadth, go to the sizekr website and have a look numbnut.

Keep coping idiot, just look at my pictures for an instant visual proof.

Have you never seen real Koreans before? I'm telling you that esp the western raised types are absolutely wideframed with straight shoulders are narrow waist.

Cope. Koreans are tiny, look like little elves. They are also higher bodyfat and have fat waists.

Compare any videos of Koreans and whites and you could tell that Koreans are proportionally wider. It's just your fault that you can't handle the truth.

It's not my fault you're unable to cope with the fact that white men have cucked your feminine race and prefer your smaller, narrower women over their own Helga bitches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The study that will put you in your place forever:

Therefore, DXA measure of appendicular lean mass/height2 is a useful tool for the diagnosis of sarcopenia. Sarcopenia was previously defined as a value of appendicular lean mass/height2 less than 2 standard deviations (SD), below the sex-specific normal mean of a younger reference group (19), or the 2 lower quintiles in the study population (16, 18). The reference curves for appendicular lean mass/height2 are presented in this study. According to our reference curves, sarcopenia in Korea is defined as an appendicular lean mass below 5.748 kg/m2 in men when the young reference group is defined as a group of 25-yr-old men. If the young reference group is defined as 20-39-yr-old men (mean, 7.952 ± 0.887, n = 1,456), sarcopenia in Korea is defined as an appendicular lean mass below 5.519 kg/m2. When we compared the Korean male sarcopenia value (< 5.75 kg/m2) with those of the NHANES (White male < 6.8 kg/m2, Black male < 7.0 kg/m2, and Hispanic male < 7.0 kg/m2), the former was significantly lower than the values for the other ethnicities studied in the NHANES. In women, the sarcopenia values were defined as an appendicular lean mass less than 3.956 kg/m2 (the young reference group was a group of 25-yr-old women) or 4.244 kg/m2 (the young reference group was a group of 20-39-yr-old women). These values were also significantly lower than those of the other ethnicities included in the NHANES (White male < 5.2 kg/m2, Black male < 6.0 kg/m2, and Hispanic male < 5.3 kg/m2). The lean mass of the trunk is primarily composed of solid organ matter, while the appendicular lean mass is primarily composed of muscles. Therefore, appendicular lean mass/trunk lean mass could indicate muscular changes in the body's composition, which are independent of stature.

And keep in mind this is despite the fact that Korean male torsos are on average 3 inches longer than white and black men's.

The study that will put you in your place forever:

Therefore, DXA measure of appendicular lean mass/height2 is a useful tool for the diagnosis of sarcopenia. Sarcopenia was previously defined as a value of appendicular lean mass/height2 less than 2 standard deviations (SD), below the sex-specific normal mean of a younger reference group (19), or the 2 lower quintiles in the study population (16, 18). The reference curves for appendicular lean mass/height2 are presented in this study. According to our reference curves, sarcopenia in Korea is defined as an appendicular lean mass below 5.748 kg/m2 in men when the young reference group is defined as a group of 25-yr-old men. If the young reference group is defined as 20-39-yr-old men (mean, 7.952 ± 0.887, n = 1,456), sarcopenia in Korea is defined as an appendicular lean mass below 5.519 kg/m2. When we compared the Korean male sarcopenia value (< 5.75 kg/m2) with those of the NHANES (White male < 6.8 kg/m2, Black male < 7.0 kg/m2, and Hispanic male < 7.0 kg/m2), the former was significantly lower than the values for the other ethnicities studied in the NHANES. In women, the sarcopenia values were defined as an appendicular lean mass less than 3.956 kg/m2 (the young reference group was a group of 25-yr-old women) or 4.244 kg/m2 (the young reference group was a group of 20-39-yr-old women). These values were also significantly lower than those of the other ethnicities included in the NHANES (White male < 5.2 kg/m2, Black male < 6.0 kg/m2, and Hispanic male < 5.3 kg/m2). The lean mass of the trunk is primarily composed of solid organ matter, while the appendicular lean mass is primarily composed of muscles. Therefore, appendicular lean mass/trunk lean mass could indicate muscular changes in the body's composition, which are independent of stature.

And keep in mind this is despite the fact that Korean male torsos are on average 3 inches longer than white and black men's.
HOLY FUCK NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS. WHO HAS THE TIME TO LOOK AT ALL THIS SHIT. DN RD
GET A JOB

I'm not gonna reply to anymore retarded comments in this thread; I'll only reply to people that want to debunk the topic.

And yes the Korean study absolutely used biacromical. Both Koreans and Japanese are approximately at around 40cm biacromical which is no different to bulk European populations. Like I said, anyone who seems enough Koreans will know they many of them are naturally wideboned compared to Caucasians who are tall and skinny. I can't believe people protest this point.

https://sizekorea.kr/human-info/body-shape-class/age-gender-body?age=20&gender=M (site has all measurements and for male in 20s, the biacromical is 40.2cm).

Last edited:
wtf did I just read

I always told people that Meds and MENAs are often wide framed and stocky built, I'm doing fitness for over a decade and saw thousand of people with different ethnicities working out
West Asians strength and size mog to hell, so do Greeks and Italians @the BULL @StreegeReturn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I always told people that Meds and MENAs are often wide framed and stocky built, I'm doing fitness for over a decade and saw thousand of people with different ethnicities working out
West Asians strength and size mog to hell, so do Greeks and Italians @the BULL @StreegeReturn
That is what I've been saying for the entire thread. Meds and Greeks are obviously wideframed and on average they framemog north and west euros. I don't know how on earth there is this north Euro wide framed stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Imo Indians are also relatively wideframed and have wide shoulders but their limbs are kind of weak.