Koreliler Somalililer tarafından mogged

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Bu Türk kızı bana Somalilileri Korelilere tercih ettiğini söyledi. Size söylediğim norm bu, Türkiye'de Koreliler değil Somalililer sonsuz smv’dir.

@StuntmanMike yanlış olduğunun kanıtlanması

Attachments

• IMG_4173.jpeg
    IMG_4173.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, AspiringMogger, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Yeah they prefer ectomorph starving skeletons with a giant ahh forehead to a med mogger. Keep dreaming you little untermensch.

Only thing that matters is that you are tall, white passing, muscular, have thick hair and able to grow beard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soontobechadlite, sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Yeah they prefer ectomorph starving skeletons with a giant ahh forehead to a med mogger. Keep dreaming you little untermensch.
You don't get it all the turkish incel memes make it look like Koreans are infinite smv, when a turkish girl says Somalis mog that's disproving the incel theory. No shit meds mog everyone not just Somalis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, AspiringMogger and sportsmogger
Only thing that matters is that you are tall, white passing, muscular, have thick hair and able to grow beard.
Cope at least 80% of men in Turkey don't fit all these requirements

You don't get it all the turkish incel memes make it look like Koreans are infinite smv, when a turkish girl says Somalis mog that's disproving the incel theory. No shit meds mog everyone not just Somalis.
View attachment 2698700
That shit is only valid for teenage summeye’s(12-16), nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Cope at least 80% of men in Turkey don't fit all these requirements
Yeah, maybe. That still makes at least 10million moggers retard.

Ask her What would she choose 6'2 White European guy or 6'2 Somalian lol
Somalians have even negative smv in Turkey.All somalians in my uni were turbo incels tho.
Koreans get LTB tier anatolian women yes they have smv in here.If they hardcore betabuxxx they can even get solid becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, sportsmogger and Piratecel
Ask her What would she choose 6'2 White European guy or 6'2 Somalian lol
Somalians have even negative smv in Turkey.All somalians in my uni were turbo incels tho.
Koreans get LTB tier anatolian women yes they have smv in here.
That is whatboutism, your theory already got disproven, she already said she prefers Somalis over koreans, and yet you are still saying Koreans have smv but Somalis don't.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
That is whatboutism, your theory already got disproven, she already said she prefers Somalis over koreans, and yet you are still saying Koreans have smv but Somalis don't.
How does a single foids statement disprove this theory

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 27066
How does a single foids statement disprove this theory
How can Somalis who supposedly have no smv be preferred over koreans who are made out to be high smv along with whites.
I am certain if I asked more turkish girls if they preferred me over some random korean guy on my looks level they would prefer me. I am legit 2 psl trash too but I am certain they would still prefer me over a korean normie.

I have seen a lot of LTB anatolian girls who simp Korean men so hard this is not even a case for somalians lol.
However most of times koreans get low tier becky who are barely femcel.
I have never seen a hot white turkish girl(not fake blondes or makeup maxxxed ones) and a korean dude.
All are incels and femcels

I have seen a lot of LTB anatolian girls who simp Korean men so hard this is not even a case for somalians lol.
However most of times koreans get low tier becky who are barely femcel.
I have never seen a hot white turkish girl(not fake blondes or makeup maxxxed ones) and a korean dude.
All are incels and femcels
What your basically saying is that a korean has about equal smv with a bald manlet black geomaxxer from the states, who can get the same quality of women

Also this girl is who said she prefers Somalis isn't a ltb/femcel, she is a high MTB jaw mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and StuntmanMike
What your basically saying is that a korean has about equal smv with a bald manlet black geomaxxer from the states, who can get the same quality of women
.View attachment 2698777

Also this girl is who said she prefers Somalis isn't a ltb/femcel, she is a high MTB jaw mogger.
He is betabuxxxer from the states just like you said i saw them a year ago and she was trying to prove she didn't marry for Pasaport lol.
Just like i told you many times.Somalians have no smv.Koreans have only smv for LTBs.White men have insane Halo in here but it ofc depends on their pheno.
Everyone want white female or male at the end of the day and most of turks look anatolian or gook mixed.
Only Western,Black Sea and Balkan Caucasus turks get the best part of the cake.Others are subhuman and incels

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
He is betabuxxxer from the states just like you said i saw them a year ago and she was trying to prove she didn't marry for Pasaport lol.
Just like i told you many times.Somalians have no smv.Koreans have only smv for LTBs.White men have insane Halo in here but it ofc depends on their pheno.
Everyone want white female or male at the end of the day and most of turks look anatolian or gook mixed.
Only Western,Black Sea and Balkan Caucasus turks get the best part of the cake.Others are subhuman and incels
They could go after white men or koreans for passport too, not just black americans. Your theories are soo flawed man, turkish girls told me I am handsome, and no they are not just trying to be nice I didn't ask them what they thought of me. How can someone with no smv be looked at as handsome? These girls told me that for example.

Attachments

• IMG_4176.jpeg
    IMG_4176.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
They could go after white men or koreans for passport too, not just black americans. Your theories are soo flawed man, turkish girls told me I am handsome, and no they are not just trying to be nice I didn't ask them what they thought of me. How can someone with no smv be looked at as handsome?

I am dropping this but you probably don't know Turkish anyway you can always post yourself and girls in here .Just like i told you ,White always mog then koreans.Somalians and other blacks don't any smv in here.At least not for LTB+ women this is just what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbomanlet7, sportsmogger and Piratecel

Last edited:
This guy is not even Turkey, he is in Germany, of course he has no smv in the west.
He talked about Turkish girls.He told many things about How he is an incel and Why Turkish women want White men.He also said ethnics have no chance in Turkey and yes he lives in Western Turkey.
Just compare yourself with him.Do you mog him ?

He talked about Turkish girls.He told many things about How he is an incel and Why Turkish women want White men.He also said ethnics have no chance in Turkey and yes he lives in Western Turkey.
Just compare yourself with him.Do you mog him ?
Yes I do mog him because his FWHR is too brutal, he looks way too low T, that's the problem.

Yes I do mog him because his FWHR is too brutal, also he has darker coloring even though he is half turk wtf
That is because He is Half Bantu(Real Black).
He still doesn't look bad and probably mogger in Africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Baban
Bu Türk kızı bana Somalilileri Korelilere tercih ettiğini söyledi. Size söylediğim norm bu, Türkiye'de Koreliler değil Somalililer sonsuz smv’dir.

Shg (sadece kahrolsun gül) dostum, bu dişi hayatında Somali bi erkek görmemiş. Somaliler zenciler arasında en düşük smvye sahip

• JFL

I am dropping this but you probably don't know Turkish anyway you can always post yourself and girls in here .Just like i told you ,White always mog then koreans.Somalians and other blacks don't any smv in here.At least not for LTB+ women this is just what it is

Olm bebenin tipi kötü değil ki aq. Hoodmaxx ve thugmaxx yapsa rahat am düşürür

Shg (sadece kahrolsun gül) dostum, bu dişi hayatında Somali bi erkek görmemiş. Somaliler zenciler arasında en düşük smvye sahip
başa çıkma çok güçlü ama eğer Somalililer bu kadar düşükse, bu onun Somalilileri tercih ettiği Koreli erkekleri ne yapar?

başa çıkma çok güçlü ama eğer Somalililer bu kadar düşükse, bu onun Somalilileri tercih ettiği Koreli erkekleri ne yapar?
Somaliler tercih edilmiyor aga hiç bi yerde, yok öyle bi şey. Ghanalilar veya Nijeryalilar tercih edilir, somalilerle ayırt edemiyon sen diğer zencileri herhalde (veya kız ayırt edemiyor amk). Veya tr kızları zenci yarrağı denemek için somalilere bile düşmüş olabilir shg. Koreliler kpopmaxxedler ise moglarlar. Ama tr kızları %90 tr erkeğine gider, gook veya nigger trendi yok ülkede.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Piratecel

Ne diyon yarram, troll musün

@5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@sportsmogger

wtf is this thread
I was disproving a turkcel who said Somalis don't have any SMV in Turkey when in reality its basically god mode for malis.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sportsmogger
I was disproving a turkcel who said Somalis don't have any SMV in Turkey when in reality its basically god mode for malis.
Doubt tbh, what makes it god mode for malis

Doubt tbh, what makes it god mode for malis
Nothing.All somalians were turbo incel in my uni.We Turkish men mog them to the oblivion.Korean and Whites are problem for us

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nothing.All somalians were turbo incel in my uni.We Turkish men mog them to the oblivion.Korean and Whites are problem for us
Well of course because those Somalis are fresh off the boat darkskins, the diaspora looks better tbh and have better nutrition, you're apparently a whiter turk so you probably look better than most turks

I automatically mog most turkish men due to passport/money halo, half of people in Turkey are brokecels living on minimum wage its over. You mog nothing even 5'0 Indonesian or bald manlet black english teacher has higher SMV than you.
That's why posts like this keep popping up

Well of course because those Somalis are fresh off the boat darkskins, the diaspora looks better tbh and have better nutrition, you're apparently a whiter turk so you probably look better than most turks
I mean some of those somalians were pure kushite(long forehead typical piratecel)
Recessed and boneless.IDK all looked so bad.Somalians are different race though.They have arab genes but they born with norwood 4

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and sportsmogger
I mean some of those somalians were pure kushite(long forehead typical piratecel)
Recessed and boneless.IDK all looked so bad.Somalians are different race though.They have arab genes but they born with norwood 4
idk in places like canada, uk, norway, sweden they look fine

I automatically mog most turkish men due to passport/money halo, half of people in Turkey are brokecels living on minimum wage its over. You mog nothing even 5'0 Indonesian or bald manlet black english teacher has higher SMV than you.
Check house prices of Istanbul.People who have houses in Western Turkey are way richer than average somalian.
5'0 indonesian can only get LTB Anatolians who are barely femcel MeanWhile i slayed Nordic girl when i was in Italy.I just simply mog

idk in places like canada, uk, norway, sweden they look fine
Post some of them.
I want to see a somalian with normal forehead and hairline

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Check house prices of Istanbul.People who have houses in Western Turkey are way richer than average somalian.
5'0 indonesian can only get LTB Anatolians who are barely femcel MeanWhile i slayed Nordic girl when i was in Italy.I just simply mog
I am richer than the average Turk, have a stronger passport, and much more NT
slaying a nordic girl means nothing.

@AspiringMogger who is Somali slays them on a regular basis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and sportsmogger
I am richer than the average Turk, have a stronger passport, and much more NT
slaying a nordic girl means nothing.

@AspiringMogger who is Somali slays them on a regular basis
Post your hairline i will post mine

Post some of them.
I want to see a somalian with normal forehead and hairline

ngl we do get a lot of hate from other africans but we are attractive with good nutrition

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24983 and sportsmogger
First one looks identical with this guy
images
images
Just slightly hair diff that is it.According to you he is mogger at least minimum HTN in Somalia

one is model walking runways the other is incel lol

they obviously look way different

• +1
They have the same pheno,same jawline,nose and lips and even eyes.You just can't deny it.This guy is minimum HTN in Somalia
latter still mogs due to fwhr, coloring and hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike and Piratecel
Turks Got negative smv in the west. Kebab shop owners trynna clown pirates. Night and day tbh

• +1
  • JFL
As a Turk I mog your whole bloodline and will mog your firstborn to the jungles of Congo you monkeyspawn. I can crush your soft malleable skull without even trying too hard you little nigger.

• JFL