Koreliler Somalililer tarafından mogged

As a Turk I mog your whole bloodline and will mog your firstborn to the jungles of Congo you monkeyspawn. I can crush your soft malleable skull without even trying too hard you little nigger.
You got triggered man, I know it must suck ass knowing a Somali nigger still life mogs in every way imaginable

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
You got triggered man, I know it must suck ass knowing a Somali nigger still life mogs in every way imaginable
F0e38f58 86a3 4fe3 966d cafa1d2cfbe9

You will never get called a greek god because you are just a darker and more subhuman version of a nigger smelling gypsy. Also my flaccid mogs every nigger we have on our rugby team jfl bbc may seem real till you met with THE WHITEBOGA

I am dropping this but you probably don't know Turkish anyway you can always post yourself and girls in here .Just like i told you ,White always mog then koreans.Somalians and other blacks don't any smv in here.At least not for LTB+ women this is just what it is

@StuntmanMike what this guy says actually contradicts what you are saying, because this is what he said:
"I feel like a Jew in Nazi Germany. When you are mixed like me, that is, when we are brown, our chances of finding a girl decrease because in Turkey, being brown is associated with being a lower-class person, instead of being completely black or white, half African and half. Since I am a Turk, you will meet me as a 6th class of people. Romanis, Arabs and Kurdish men are among the people who fall into this group."

So according to him if you are full African then your smv isn't dogshit.
@sportsmogger

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Dunno if you seen this
@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist