Kpop halo is a meme

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Anytime East Asians are mentioned there are always people spamming kpop halo or kpop maxxing which I have never seen outside of tiktok

These kpop stars have had insane amounts of surgery and 100% skin lightening, do you think the average Asian guy benefits from that or can mimic that as easily as people would have you believe? The style seems to be
  • dyed hair
  • makeup
  • earings
  • bowl cut or whatever the fuck that is
  • pale skin
Doing this on a day-to-day basis is not realistic or actually done and Asians that you THINK are kpop maxxed are really just Koreans with drip and a good haircut

The majority of east Asian guys here are short yellow/brown-ish tint and seen as nerdy, only Koreans have the base to "kpop halo" since they are taller on average and mog the rest.

One of my friends is a Korean chadlite and he is tiktok prettyboy maxxed, he only resembles a kpop star in race. I littarly told him once why doesn't he try to copy this one band and he told me its "cringe as shit"

Anytime I see an Asian guy with a girl that mogs him he isn't "kpop maxxed" This style is too outlandish to mimic daily

Attachments

• 1719974585039.png
    1719974585039.png
    479.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Ultimate SUbhuman and murdah
@murdah

Just harumamiuramaxx if you're Asian

Images 26

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, murdah and 0S4MA
you basically came to the conclusion that everyone in america is SEA/Southern chinese which is true :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Latinolooksmaxxer, 0S4MA and 1 other person
Pals skin on men is feminine, its a big reason why they only attract prepubescent women.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, capitulation, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Pals skin on men is feminine, its a big reason why they only attract prepubescent women.
pale / lightskin = feminme ;)

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: capitulation, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
Anytime East Asians are mentioned there are always people spamming kpop halo or kpop maxxing which I have never seen outside of tiktok

These kpop stars have had insane amounts of surgery and 100% skin lightening, do you think the average Asian guy benefits from that or can mimic that as easily as people would have you believe? The style seems to be
  • dyed hair
  • makeup
  • earings
  • bowl cut or whatever the fuck that is
  • pale skin
Doing this on a day-to-day basis is not realistic or actually done and Asians that you THINK are kpop maxxed are really just Koreans with drip and a good haircut

View attachment 3010997View attachment 3011024

The majority of east Asian guys here are short yellow/brown-ish tint and seen as nerdy, only Koreans have the base to "kpop halo" since they are taller on average and mog the rest.

One of my friends is a Korean chadlite and he is tiktok prettyboy maxxed, he only resembles a kpop star in race. I littarly told him once why doesn't he try to copy this one band and he told me its "cringe as shit"

Anytime I see an Asian guy with a girl that mogs him he isn't "kpop maxxed" This style is too outlandish to mimic daily
IMG 7280
IMG 7276

OP thinks BTS represents the whole NEA countries, and also JFL at thinking brown Asian in America is the same tier as the richer one back in NEA.

Asians I see here in scandinavia are usually more pale than the locals lmao.. except chinese are yellower

BBC Halo over everything

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
All this granulation is pointless when the fact still stands
you live in Jewmerica, Asian in American are southern chinese and SEA, retard OP, putting on ignored

you live in Jewmerica, Asian in American are southern chinese and SEA, retard OP, putting on ignored
I dont live in America and your a literal low T faggot if this is enough to be ignored :lul: