Kpop nigger psyop

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
New nigger psyop, Kpop Groups now make Features with Niggress wtf

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and datboijj
you do know the whole KPOP thing is a cosplay of R&B and hip hop which was made by blacks right?
even the way they dance everything was copied from them

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, distance decay, reddotguy and 5 others
Feels like it happened after big hit got sold off to america and scooter braun who is one of (((them)) started featuring them. Now the west are influencing kpop

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
you do know the whole KPOP thing is a cosplay of R&B and hip hop which was made by blacks right?
yeah i know it started that way but overtime kpop has been more influenced by western pop music

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Kpop music is most of the times unlistenable
Btw the black woman mogs those gooks to Mars.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and hiwasuwor
Kpop music is most of the times unlistenable
Btw the black woman mogs those gooks to Mars.
With exception of the girl in the center who is beautiful the rest of the gooks are kinda ugly lol

yes, yes, black foreigner military men went to Korea and brought their hip hop and crime, we know

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Everyone made fun of the black girl on Korean incel sites btw lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and try2beme
With exception of the girl in the center who is beautiful the rest of the gooks are kinda ugly lol
Wony? She got a bunch of surgeries not natural appeal. Pretty natural ones are Kazuha, Xiaoting, Irene and Sullyoon (my list).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Wony? She got a bunch of surgeries not natural appeal. Pretty natural ones are Kazuha, Xiaoting, Irene and Sullyoon (my list).
Maybe I'm just a simp but after looking at all of them Wonyoung is still my favorite. Surgery or not I love her face lol. One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Hopefully this is not the beginning of an Asian obsession.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Maybe I'm just a simp but after looking at all of them Wonyoung is still my favorite. Surgery or not I love her face lol. One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Hopefully this is not the beginning of an Asian obsession.
She did the biggest looksmaxxing on kpop I think, definitely looks better with more weight back then she was anorexic. Not my type though, she's kinda narcy.
Xiaoting is PSL 7 unmoggable noodle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Give it a rest koreans stole enough from black american culture who cares if they have one black artists

Need Ice Spice x Blackpink Jennie twerk contest