"Kpopmax"

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Why do ricecels pretend that anime and K-pop and such affect their SMV in any tangible way?

When I see people constantly order chinese takeout and scroll chinktok or psycho MBA guys learning Mandarin to pad their resumes I don’t go “FUCK YES people will love me now”, it would be ridiculous.

Non-white cultures reach global mass market appeal when they shed their racial character.

Nobody thinks that boxed California rolls from Publix are a uniquely Japanese product and nobody who buys them really cares if they’re actually “authentic”.
Nogs are perfectly happy when they watch dubbed Dragon Ball Z, they don’t need to mentally map Asia in their tiny brains just because they think that Goku is cool.
Koreans don't stop being cannibalistic and rabid savages when a new BTS video gets 1B views.

La mort de l'auteur anybody?

I had a blackpilled dream about a ricecel coming to our house (I was living in a gym apparently) to end his gym membership. Then when he left my friend and landlord made a curious remark about how he'd gone there for years but still didn't have any muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back