KSI Vs Fury | Logan Paul Vs Dillon Danis (POLL)

Fight predictions

• Total voters
Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Logically speaking fury of course will beat ksi and I don't know much about Danis but for some reason I feel like Logan will win comfortabley, I hope not tho.

Shut your bitch Ass up

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Shut your bitch Ass up
32486 1

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Danis is shit tbh. Logically it's fury and Logan paul

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, WhiteGoodman, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Ksi is utter piss half of .org would beat him

• +1
Reactions: Omen, try2beme, justinzayn and 2 others
Logan was fucking struggling in the face to face

Acting like the perfect Cliche "unlikable chad"

Made fun of Dillan glasses and stupid shit then brought in Chris Hansen himself to make a "ur a pedophile dillian" joke

And there's no context for it

Dillon was like "damn you that's really Chris Hansen well played"

Logan got lil bro'd so hard he threw his prime bottle at dannis 💀

If Dannis loses I will be very sad

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Bitchwhipper2, xtremfailer and 2 others
Danis is shit tbh. Logically it's fury and Logan paul
But I hope jj beats fury since I used to like him before and I don't care about who wins the other fight but it's end result and overall fight is much more exciting since dillon shitting on Logan etc

Made fun of Dillan glasses and stupid shit then brought in Chris Hansen himself to make a "ur a pedophile dillian" joke

People thought it was scripted but Logan obviously didn't consent to dillans twitter antics

He completely eviscerated logans career even if he wins

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada

Dannis is literally crying on twitter since he knows the fight is getting nearer and he can't pull out like last time coz of the 100k fee

Also Logan probably takes steroids. Bryce hall accused him of this in the middle of the press conference. He looks like he does.

Wouldn't blame Dillon Danis for bailing out he'd still be a winner in everyone's eyes

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Gaygymmaxx
Dannis is literally crying on twitter since he knows the fight is too close and he can't pull out like last time coz of the 100k fee
Dude he has a good reason for it

Logan is obviously on juice and he isn't

And Logan was given an extra 6 hours atleast (not sure) to cut weight, in a real match he'd be done

But Logan got the event planners to weigh him later

Dude has 10lbs on dannis and on juice and can't even make weight. He's right to be pissed

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, WhiteGoodman and Hardrada
People thought it was scripted but Logan obviously didn't consent to dillans twitter antics

He completely eviscerated logans career even if he wins
Literally everyone is bullying Logan on the internet now. Even before that tho he was seen as a loser not to be taken seriously.

He's like what Jake paul used to be

After the forest he tried being liberal and saying cookie cutter pc shit on his podcast and everyone hates him for that now

He's mentally ill and everything he does is for the attention and approval he never got from his alcoholic abusive father

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and 12PSLsubhuman

And Logan was given an extra 6 hours atleast (not sure) to cut weight, in a real match he'd be done

But Logan got the event planners to weigh him later

Dude has 10lbs on dannis and on juice and can't even make weight. He's right to be pissed
If Danis does bail out which I think he will surely he won't be fined 100k because his opponent is on steroids? Surely Logan has to be tested

But Logan got the even planners to weigh him later

1. he wasn't that late.
2. It was literally arranged by misfits coz of last days mic issue to avoid fights according to their CEO
3. Weighing later is literally a disadvantage more than an advantage
4. The timing was already determined by contract to be legal and is confirmed by the PBA
5. One of dillons teammates were there in the weighing so he can't accuse of frauding too

1. he wasn't that late.
2. It was literally arranged by misfits coz of last days mic issue to avoid fights according to their CEO
3. Weighing later is literally a disadvantage more than an advantage
4. The timing was already determined by contract to be legal and is confirmed by the PBA
5. One of dillons teammates were there in the weighing so he can't accuse of frauding too
I don't like Logan tbh. But I don't like Dillon too since he is a pussy as he pulled out against KSI

If Danis does bail out which I think he will surely he won't be fined 100k because his opponent is on steroids? Surely Logan has to be tested
Nah it's based on contract managed by misfits. The fine was placed coz he already pulled out once

So misfits allows fighters to take steroids?
Logan isn't tested and proven to take steroids and misfits have no right nor they want to force Logan to take a test. Dillon should've thought about it when he agreed to the fight and made the contract then not 5 days before the fight. Also many pro athletes in combat sports have been on juice and has admitted to do it including Jon Jones and the fight had continued.

• +1
Logan isn't tested and proven to take steroids and misfits have no right nor they want to force Logan to take a test. Dillon should've thought about it when he agreed to the fight and made the contract then not 5 days before the fight. Also many pro athletes in combat sports have been on juice and has admitted to do it including Jon Jones and the fight had continued.
That's a shame. Would Dillon be able to sue if he is made to pay 100k for pulling out considering Logan taking roids?

That's a shame. Would Dillon be able to sue if he is made to pay 100k for pulling out considering Logan taking roids?
Nah. The legal system is built on contracts and papers. And he legally signed one. Nothing more to it. And noone can ever push Logan to take a roid test and if they do a Vada now it probably won't be detected anyway since it would've been completely dissolved in his bloodstream now.

• +1
Nah. The legal system is built on contracts and papers. And he legally signed one. Nothing more to it. And noone can ever push Logan to take a roid test and if they do a Vada now it probably won't be detected anyway since it would've been completely dissolved in his bloodstream now.
Dawg are you kidding

Hes never looked more full

He looks like he's been bodybuilding not training for boxing

Why? Because hes on test while training for boxing, so he's still gaining size despite what should definitely not be a bodybuilding style camp

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
Dawg are you kidding

Hes never looked more full

He looks like he's been bodybuilding not training for boxing

Why? Because hes on test while training for boxing, so he's still gaining size despite what should definitely not be a bodybuilding style camp
When did I ever deny he is/was on roids

God ur dumb
U fucking retard oral roids, hgh etc can only be detected after a few days. No wonder Indians get such stick in the west

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
U fucking retard oral roids, hgh etc can only be detected after a few days. No wonder Indians get such stick in the west
Oral roids? You think he's taking dball? So dumb STYLL (in roadman)

• JFL
Fury & Danis. Although logan is juiced to the gills so who knows.

• +1
Fury & Danis. Although logan is juiced to the gills so who knows.
He looked so damn full in this conference

Needs to wear a baggy tea but he's showing it off

He looked so damn full in this conference

Needs to wear a baggy tea but he's showing it off
He's juiced but he doesn't have the warrior fighting spirit. Danis can't box but he is a real fighter.

He's juiced but he doesn't have the warrior fighting spirit. Danis can't box but he is a real fighter.
Dannis on flagrant was funny asf

Easy for us to love dannis because we hate hoes and have no morals

I don't even hate hoes that much but no morals and found thst shit hilarious

I wouldn't do it I'm too high inhib but he somehow pulled it off

Kinda baller

Dannis on flagrant was funny asf

Easy for us to love dannis because we hate hoes and have no morals

I don't even hate hoes that much but no morals and found thst shit hilarious

I wouldn't do it I'm too high inhib but he somehow pulled it off

Kinda baller
ngl both are losers lets b real but logan way way more

Logan paul is the scummiest jew I've ever seen. He'd sell his own brother out for his meme company prime. Soulless, materialistic evil jew. God willing he gets brutally ko'd and so does KSI. Youtube boxing is an abomination.

• +1
Logan paul is the scummiest jew I've ever seen. He'd sell his own brother out for his meme company prime. Soulless, materialistic evil jew. God willing he gets brutally ko'd and so does KSI. Youtube boxing is an abomination.
Yap

Justin bieber heart

idk but at the end of the day, it's all love family

I need if for jaw filler and for BBC copers to get btfo

IMG 2620

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and traveler
Logically speaking fury of course will beat ksi and I don't know much about Danis but for some reason I feel like Logan will win comfortabley, I hope not tho.
fury wins and danis catches logan to win

• +1
God ur dumb
You're a retard lol @12PSLsubhuman is right. No shit hes on roids but passing drug tests are literally the easiest shit ever, pro athletes have been doing that for decades. Not to mention theres no chance Logan is gonna take one without advance notice

Also it dosent matter if he gets caught for roids if it isnt explicitly stated in the contract so theres no way for danis to pull out without paying the fee

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
the world really is gone to shit

Fury bombs KSI.

Danis is a good grappler so probably would dirtybox and clinchmaxx and win by UD.

• +1
Fury bombs KSI.

Danis is a good grappler so probably would dirtybox and clinchmaxx and win by UD.
Do u know when Logan's fight starts cuz I don't give a shit bout the undercard

Fury wins vs KSI

Paul wins vs Danis

• +1

The event is set to get underway at 7 p.m. UK / 2 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. UK / 5 p.m. ET. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.

says the website
Do u know when Logan's fight starts cuz I don't give a shit bout the undercard

• +1

The event is set to get underway at 7 p.m. UK / 2 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. UK / 5 p.m. ET. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.​

says the website
Thank u so much

• +1
Reactions: eyes
dillon done lost absolutely emberassing

• +1