Kurzgesagt's brutal blackpill video

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
dn watch

kurzezagt is jewish propaganda. JFL at their climate-change videos or the one about refugees and how europe needs to take in more of them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xyjarz, Yuya Moggershima, infini and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ascension
time to roid

dn watch

kurzezagt is jewish propaganda. JFL at their climate-change videos or the one about refugees and how europe needs to take in more of them.
ok didnt know unsubbed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xyjarz, Elvisandreaa, ascension and 4 others
do roids make u beautiful ?

but roidcels here say that body halo is real ?
Halo in the form of respect, like you would respect your dad but what you want is female admiration rather than respect.

Bulking body respect is earned, a noble cause but with a good face, adoration is generously given.

I can't watch these kinds of reddit pseudoscience videos they are always full of cringe and midwittery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MoggerGaston and Agendum
Halo in the form of respect, like you would respect your dad but what you want is female admiration rather than respect.

Bulking body respect youis earned, a noble cause but with a good face, adoration is generously given.
so face ? body ? and like roids are cope to geniuely attracting females and getting desired/melting their hearts ?

Bulking body respect is earned, a noble cause but with a good face, adoration is generously given.
i wanna be treated like how brad pitt was in the movie "Meet joe black" nigga face looked so attractive the girl pretty much asked him for a kiss....

i wanna be treated like how brad pitt was in the movie "Meet joe black" nigga face looked so attractive the girl pretty much asked him for a kiss....
Good news: his physique is achievable with semi-routine home calisthenics
Bad news: Need dutch genes or something + flared gonians
Very bad news: your reality needs to be a romantic script

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Good news: his physique is achievable with semi-routine home calisthenics
Bad news: Need dutch genes or something + flared gonians
Very bad news: your reality needs to be a romantic script
im asian so i need to kpopmaxx do uthink i have kpopmaxx potential ill send my face in PM if u want

dn watch

I'm right-wing bro, but man-made climate change is real and dangerous to humans/animals / environment

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and ascension
naw, Idk about asian women, kpop is an emasculating psyop imo.
I see... Tim chung is korean and mogs those fag looking guys brutally
06667419770bd6f3efd2b88e4aec3b1d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Agendum