KY19382, THE ULTIMATE HEIGHTMAX DRUG

sabloxine

sabloxine

Iron
INTRODUCTION
If you've been on .org for a while,
you probably know about IGF-1, AI, Vosoritide, PTH, BMPs, FGF-2, FGF-3, Minoxidil, Glucosamine and Tretinoin.
Very few of us would be able to afford such a stack, but behold there I introduce the R E V O L U T I O N A R Y drug, KY19382!
The compounds I have listed above, KY MIMICS THEM ALL !

I will be oversimplify processes a lot on this thread that anyone with at least 2 digit IQ can understand :LOL:

Before we begin, Understand this:
Chondrocytes
They are the cells responsible for cartilage formation. They are located at your growth plates as resting chondrocytes.
When activated, they go through the proliferating process, they actively divide, which contribute to the expansion of growth plates.
They will then go through the hypertrophic zone (expand and grow in size) then finally ossification to form bones.

β-Catenin Signaling
Activation of the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway can enhance the proliferation of chondrocytes and delay their maturation.
This keeps more chondrocytes in a resting or proliferative state for a longer period, increasing their numbers.
GSK-3β calls β-catenin for destruction.
KY19382 will inhibit GSK-3β , meaning that β-catenin will accumulate and promote proliferation.
CXX5 Gene Inhibition
CXXC5/IDAX acts as a negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway.
The CXXC5 gene is like the myostatin of chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation.
KY19382 inhibits the CXXC5 gene.
How KY19382 mimics several compounds
Although the mechanism is not the same, the desired outcome is. In this section I briefly explain how it gives the outcomes of specific medications.

Vosoritide(Promotes CNP): KY19382 modulates FGFR activity to promote cartilage growth

IGF-1: KY19382 enhances β-catenin signaling, increasing chondrocyte proliferation

Aromatase Inhibitor(Delay growth plate closure): KY19382 delays chondrocyte maturation and ossification (completely stop closure)

Parathyroid Hormone(Bone growth): KY19382 extends the active period of growth plates

Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: KY19382 supports the process of bone formation and repair

Fibroblast Growth Factor 2: KY19382 promotes chondrocyte proliferation

Fibroblast Growth Factor 3: mirrors the action of FGFR3 inhibitors in providing uninterrupted growth

Minoxidil(Hair Growth): stimulation of cellular proliferation and maintenance of chondrocytes helps hair growth and health

Glucosamine(Morning height): KY19382's effects on cartilage production help preserve height throughout the day

Tretinoin(Cell turnover): modulation of β-catenin and chondrocyte activity may contribute to a more youthful skin

Research Links:
How the CXX5 inhibits growth
How KY19382 Affects Height
How KY19382 Affects Hair

Dosage/Price/Source
The dosage is 0.1mg/kg BW/day.
You can take it orally
As for Source it's available for 250$ at QSC.
Click this link and fill in the survey to receive the product list

My code: SAB100

@Osie
@enchanted_elixir
@Rigged
@ItsyBitsyJayhawk
@Vista
@futureashtray
@Clavicular
@thereallegend
@tempelcat4
@LegitUser
@Jam3s
@MA_ascender

Ascend or DNR, only one choice.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, LegitUser, Ahura and 11 others
KYS69420

IS THE ULTIMATE HEIGHTMAXXING DRUG

Chondrocytes
They are the cells responsible for cartilage formation. They are located at your growth plates as resting chondrocytes.
When activated, they go through the proliferating process, they actively divide, which contribute to the expansion of growth plates.
They will then go through the hypertrophic zone (expand and grow in size) then finally ossification to form bones.
Spoiler: Chondrocytes Illustration
β-Catenin Signaling
Activation of the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway can enhance the proliferation of chondrocytes and delay their maturation.
This keeps more chondrocytes in a resting or proliferative state for a longer period, increasing their numbers.
GSK-3β calls β-catenin for destruction.
KY19382 will inhibit GSK-3β , meaning that β-catenin will accumulate and promote proliferation.
CXX5 Gene Inhibition
CXXC5/IDAX acts as a negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway.
The CXXC5 gene is like the myostatin of chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation.
KY19382 inhibits the CXXC5 gene.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cyrus, counterintuitive, Timmy and 1 other person
High IQ but I m to poor:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
this aint on qsc sadly
only if we make survey like u did

High IQ but I m to poor:feelswhy:
If you are in puberty and still growing (growth plates are open), you can buy generic HGH for about 200 dollars. You get 100 IUs for 200 dollars, which is cheap compared to pharma-grade HGH, which is NOT better than generic HGH.

HGH and caloric surplus will elevate IGF-1 and will heightmaxx you.

HGH or exogenous IGF-1 is all you need for heightmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and sabloxine
If you are in puberty and still growing (growth plates are open), you can buy generic HGH for about 200 dollars. You get 100 IUs for 200 dollars, which is cheap compared to pharma-grade HGH, which is NOT better than generic HGH.

HGH and caloric surplus will elevate IGF-1 and will heightmaxx you.

HGH or exogenous IGF-1 is all you need for heightmaxxing.
I m curently coping with mk 677 and CJC-1295 dac with aromasin

I m curently coping with mk 677 and CJC-1295 dac with aromasin
These are GH secretagogues and are inferior to actual HGH. Be careful with AIs, because too low e2 can cause big problems.

You are already paying about 200 dollars for this, so better switch to actual HGH for a similar or the same price.

I have been using GH secretagogues and I know it costs about 150-200 dollars a month.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
These are GH secretagogues and are inferior to actual HGH. Be careful with AIs, because too low e2 can cause big problems.

You are already paying about 200 dollars for this, so better switch to actual HGH for a similar or the same price.

I have been using GH secretagogues and I know it costs about 150-200 dollars a month.
Know any cheap generics that ship to eu

Know any cheap generics that ship to eu
You can buy from QSC.

If you want a single 100 IUs pack (10 vials x 10 IUs) QSC will send it to EU from a Chinese warehouse, because their EU warehouses have only big kits.

I used Driada Medical and Hilma Biocare, but their HGH is very expensive. 100 IUs cost me 200 dollars, but HGH from QSC costs 113 dollars. Yesterday I placed my order and now I'm waiting.

And I'm usually always paying a double price, because my currency and salary are in leva, but the prices I pay are in euro and dollars. So, switching to a cheaper source of HGH was good.

You can also buy a pen and cartridges. If you use vials, use insulin syringes, because other syringes will cause loss of solution (some of the solution will remain in the syringe and won't be injected).

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567

what are the best heightmaxxing shoes that are nt
i was thinking between these 2:
1. air forces 1
2. nike air max plus
which one add more height?

This is not on QSC
They are currently doing a survey on what stuff to specialize in.
Check the survey link on my thread, say you want height products.
Then hopefully when enough people want height shi they'll send you the customized height product list:love:

They are currently doing a survey on what stuff to specialize in.
Check the survey link on my thread, say you want height products.
Then hopefully when enough people want height shi they'll send you the customized height product list:love:
Still this is copium

Good post no rep, why ion post anymore forum users dont understand what u say so they dont give rep, they just want to hear that they look good after shoving a vibrator up their ass for maximizing collagen

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Good post no rep, why ion post anymore forum users dont understand what u say so they dont give rep, they just want to hear that they look good after shoving a vibrator up their ass for maximizing collagen
Yea and when you go too simple people think you're a retard :feelsbadman:

INTRODUCTION
you probably know about IGF-1, AI, Vosoritide, PTH, BMPs, FGF-2, FGF-3, Minoxidil, Glucosamine and Tretinoin.
Very few of us would be able to afford such a stack, but behold there I introduce the R E V O L U T I O N A R Y drug, KY19382!

I will be oversimplify processes a lot on this thread that anyone with at least 2 digit IQ can understand :LOL:

Although the mechanism is not the same, the desired outcome is. In this section I briefly explain how it gives the outcomes of specific medications.

Vosoritide(Promotes CNP): KY19382 modulates FGFR activity to promote cartilage growth

IGF-1: KY19382 enhances β-catenin signaling, increasing chondrocyte proliferation

Aromatase Inhibitor(Delay growth plate closure): KY19382 delays chondrocyte maturation and ossification (completely stop closure)

Parathyroid Hormone(Bone growth): KY19382 extends the active period of growth plates

Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: KY19382 supports the process of bone formation and repair

Fibroblast Growth Factor 3: mirrors the action of FGFR3 inhibitors in providing uninterrupted growth

Minoxidil(Hair Growth): stimulation of cellular proliferation and maintenance of chondrocytes helps hair growth and health

Glucosamine(Morning height): KY19382's effects on cartilage production help preserve height throughout the day

Tretinoin(Cell turnover): modulation of β-catenin and chondrocyte activity may contribute to a more youthful skin

Research Links:
How KY19382 Affects Hair

Dosage/Price/Source
You can take it orally

@Osie
@enchanted_elixir
@Rigged
@ItsyBitsyJayhawk
@Vista
@futureashtray
@Clavicular
@thereallegend
@tempelcat4
@LegitUser
@Jam3s
@MA_ascender

To be fair, I'm not too sure if this is entirely safe. That's what my intuition is telling me.
I am not educated on what this does, so I can't really say much about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: sabloxine
this legit or are u js trying to sell sum
Man next time i aint sharing no source atp, I am not affiliated with QSC, yes I do have a code but don't use if you dont want to.
You check on .org itself about KY, pretty popular

• +1
Reactions: noonecanfindout
Man next time i aint sharing no source atp, I am not affiliated with QSC, yes I do have a code but don't use if you dont want to.
You check on .org itself about KY, pretty popular
alright sorry then mate

1. Ogremaxxing drug imo, it's shit and will fuck up your health too
2. OP is scamming thru his link
3. :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and sabloxine
The problem with these miracle drugs is that they're research drugs so it's hard to source them unless you speak in dollars, have connections or licenses.

Bumping, this is a very good thread, I talked about this drug in one of my very first heightmaxxing posts but sadly couldn't get a source.

I will look into the safety profile of this drug and will consider taking it.

Additionally, I will be posting my first blood work in 2 weeks, that will mark a month of aromasin (2 weeks at 12.5mg ED,2 weeks at 25mg ED)

Happy to see another high iq user doing research, many of us had given up after learning how hard it is to get this stuff, but hope is back

INTRODUCTION

Research Links:
How KY19382 Affects Hair

Dosage/Price/Source
You can take it orally

@Osie
@enchanted_elixir
@Rigged
@ItsyBitsyJayhawk
@Vista
@futureashtray
@Clavicular
@thereallegend
@tempelcat4
@LegitUser
@Jam3s
@MA_ascender

side effects ????

• +1
Reactions: noonecanfindout
INTRODUCTION

Research Links:
How KY19382 Affects Hair

Dosage/Price/Source
You can take it orally

@Osie
@enchanted_elixir
@Rigged
@ItsyBitsyJayhawk
@Vista
@futureashtray
@Clavicular
@thereallegend
@tempelcat4
@LegitUser