KY19382, THE ULTIMATE HEIGHTMAX DRUG

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
ik sum guy that injected this and got no gains.

MK-677 is a GH secretagogue, meaning it uses the body's natural mechanisms to produce GH. It makes the body produce HGH.

Exogenous HGH shuts down (temporarily) the body's natural GH production, meaning using MK-677 is meaningless and a waste of money if you use exogenous HGH.

Testosterone increase from enclomiphene is only minor and won't be significant. I don't think it will be more than 50-150 ng/dL at best.

As for e2 and growth plates, you probably need to consult with a endocrinologist, I don't know at what level e2 closes growth plates. This is most likely about individual responses and variability. Everyone reacts differently to the same testosterone or e2 level.

My e2 is 500 pmol/L. Many people at this level get high blood pressure, water retention, gynecomastia, etc..., but I don't have even a single side effect.
How many iu's of hgh do you recommend i take a day then? Once i am done taking hgh will my bodies natural production start producing it again or is it like test where I have to stay on forever?

How? If you don't mind elaborating.
Inhibits Lysyl Hydroxylase, which leads to degraded ECM, inhibited collagen deposition (biosynthesis) and increased oxidative stress.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid
How many iu's of hgh do you recommend i take a day then? Once i am done taking hgh will my bodies natural production start producing it again or is it like test where I have to stay on forever?
Anything above the therapeutic dose is fine, but don't go significantly above the reference range.

The reference range limit is 3.00 ng/mL. Having 5-10 ng/mL is okay, and it should also increase significantly IGF-1, especially if you are in caloric surplus.

Since it's about individual responses, you need to start injecting and do blood tests to see what dose-dependent results you are getting. On 5 IUs a day, I get 5.88 ng/mL, but this is my case, and your body can have different levels from the same dose.

Unlike steroids, when you use HGH, you don't need PCT, and natural production is restored automatically in a relatively short period of time when you stop using exogenous HGH.

If you can't wait, you can use GH secretagogues to still have your body release GH during the natural production recovery period.

You can use MK or GHRP-6.

INTRODUCTION
If you've been on .org for a while,
you probably know about IGF-1, AI, Vosoritide, PTH, BMPs, FGF-2, FGF-3, Minoxidil, Glucosamine and Tretinoin.
Very few of us would be able to afford such a stack, but behold there I introduce the R E V O L U T I O N A R Y drug, KY19382!
The compounds I have listed above, KY MIMICS THEM ALL !

I will be oversimplify processes a lot on this thread that anyone with at least 2 digit IQ can understand :LOL:

Before we begin, Understand this:

How KY19382 mimics several compounds

Although the mechanism is not the same, the desired outcome is. In this section I briefly explain how it gives the outcomes of specific medications.

Vosoritide(Promotes CNP): KY19382 modulates FGFR activity to promote cartilage growth

IGF-1: KY19382 enhances β-catenin signaling, increasing chondrocyte proliferation

Aromatase Inhibitor(Delay growth plate closure): KY19382 delays chondrocyte maturation and ossification (completely stop closure)

Parathyroid Hormone(Bone growth): KY19382 extends the active period of growth plates

Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: KY19382 supports the process of bone formation and repair

Fibroblast Growth Factor 2: KY19382 promotes chondrocyte proliferation

Fibroblast Growth Factor 3: mirrors the action of FGFR3 inhibitors in providing uninterrupted growth

Minoxidil(Hair Growth): stimulation of cellular proliferation and maintenance of chondrocytes helps hair growth and health

Glucosamine(Morning height): KY19382's effects on cartilage production help preserve height throughout the day

Tretinoin(Cell turnover): modulation of β-catenin and chondrocyte activity may contribute to a more youthful skin

Research Links:
How the CXX5 inhibits growth
How KY19382 Affects Height
How KY19382 Affects Hair

Dosage/Price/Source
The dosage is 0.1mg/kg BW/day.
You can take it orally
As for Source it's available for 250$ at QSC.
Click this link and fill in the survey to receive the product list

My code: SAB100

@Osie
@enchanted_elixir
@Rigged
@ItsyBitsyJayhawk
@Vista
@futureashtray
@Clavicular
@thereallegend
@tempelcat4
@LegitUser