KYC free exchanges and swaps

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Kyc free exchange or swaps

Stop using major exchanges where you must send nudes to get a simple transaction done!
Central exchanges are the people against whom the crypto mindset was invented in the first place! Know your history.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1 and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2773757

Stop using major exchanges where you must send naked photos to get a simple transaction done!
Central exchanges are the people against whom the crypto mindset was invented in the first place! Know your history.
On that list. TradeOgre is a scam platform.
They stole Kaspa gains from me .

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
I never had problems with them, still have some coins there.
Check what they did to kaspa holders.
Check what kaspa price they list on their exchange, and than what the real current kaspa price is.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Check what they did to kaspa holders.
Check what kaspa price they list on their exchange, and than what the real current kaspa price is.
The price is lower there due to lower liquidity, whereas other coins have a higher price due to higher liquidity, it depends on the coin. However, I can't verify what they did for Kaspa holders. All I know is that I haven't encountered any issues with them so far. But, of course, the crypto world is unpredictable , and I never fully trust an exchange. It's always best to store your crypto in a wallet.

The price is lower there due to lower liquidity, whereas other coins have a higher price due to higher liquidity, it depends on the coin. However, I can't verify what they did for Kaspa holders. All I know is that I haven't encountered any issues with them so far. But, of course, the crypto world is unpredictable , and I never fully trust an exchange. It's always best to store your crypto in a wallet.
I can tell exactly what happened.
I bought kaspa way back in April or whatever. Kaspa was at market price back than. Maybe like 2 or 3 cents.
Than kaspa rose in value.
I saw the value of kaspa didn't increase on their platform anymore as the market price.
So I decided I wanted to get it off there. Just send the kaspa to another wallet. Wasn't allowed. They put Kaspa on maintenance/blocked, that lasted for months (still is probably), kaspa pumped but they kept kaspa price artificially low. Much lower. At like 2 cents, while it already pamped to like 8 cents or more.
They never gave no one updates. As I couldn't get my kaspa (nor other kaspa holders) off the platform. The only way to get some money back. Was to sell the kaspa at their fake stupid low price on their platform, and than one had some usdt that one obviously could move of their platform.
So I did that, at some point. These people basically stole plenty from me, this was. And they scammed, basically.

I can tell exactly what happened.
I bought kaspa way back in April or whatever. Kaspa was at market price back than. Maybe like 2 or 3 cents.
Than kaspa rose in value.
I saw the value of kaspa didn't increase on their platform anymore as the market price.
So I decided I wanted to get it off there. Just send the kaspa to another wallet. Wasn't allowed. They put Kaspa on maintenance/blocked, that lasted for months (still is probably), kaspa pumped but they kept kaspa price artificially low. Much lower. At like 2 cents, while it already pamped to like 8 cents or more.
They never gave no one updates. As I couldn't get my kaspa (nor other kaspa holders) off the platform. The only way to get some money back. Was to sell the kaspa at their fake stupid low price on their platform, and than one had some usdt that one obviously could move of their platform.
So I did that, at some point. These people basically stole plenty from me, this was. And they scammed, basically.

I see. But you know that Tradeogre is a specialized exchange. What do I mean by that? It's generally utilized by people who don't want to go through verification or who want to buy genuine xmr, which isn't traded on popular exchanges. As a result, they function as a quasi-black market for cryptocurrency, trading in their own unique fashion. The price is consequently distinct from the mainstream price since outside traders aren't aware of the platform and hence do not trade on it, so the price liquidity and money flow is minimal and thus deviates. The values of well-known coins in circulation are often in line with major exchanges, although smaller niche coin prices differ.

It's worth mentioning that Tradeogre isn't the only exchange employing such practices. I still recall during the Luna crash when Binance either halted sales or suspended pending sales. I know people who lost hundred’s of thousands as a result. Every exchange is a scammer, and they ultimately profit when you lose.

I see. But you know that Tradeogre is a specialized exchange. What do I mean by that? It's generally utilized by people who don't want to go through verification or who want to buy genuine xmr, which isn't traded on popular exchanges. As a result, they function as a quasi-black market for cryptocurrency, trading in their own unique fashion. The price is consequently distinct from the mainstream price since outside traders aren't aware of the platform and hence do not trade on it, so the price liquidity and money flow is minimal and thus deviates. The values of well-known coins in circulation are often in line with major exchanges, although smaller niche coin prices differ.

It's worth mentioning that Tradeogre isn't the only exchange employing such practices. I still recall during the Luna crash when Binance either halted sales or suspended pending sales. I know people who lost hundred’s of thousands as a result. Every exchange is a scammer, and they ultimately profit when you lose.
I bought there. because Kaspa was available almost nowhere back than, except for there.
Still dodgy and bad from them. They they blocked to send your Kaspa, directly away to another wallet. Being forced to first exchange your Kaspa to usdt ON THEIR PLATFORM. with a price that was like 1/5th of the real price. I won't call that anything else but scam. Plus, it was Obvious as fuck, they kept the price at that low point artificially, no way that price came about due to free trades on their platform, for that there was to much demand and volume in kaspa already.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass