Kylie Jenner lips

Gymce

Gymce

Iron
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Posts
24
Reputation
13
Any evidence that this works? No. Did this work for me? No. Should that stop you from testing it yourself? No.

Sometimes you need to fuck around and do random shit to see if it works, how else do you think people discovered other tactics worked.

0-1 on random ideas that I generate. (This did work for IshowSpeed tho) <— however it looked greatly un natural. He also did it for around 20 minutes I was fucking around and doing it for like 30 seconds because I’m a pussy.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Levasamogged and kbj
Any evidence that this works? No. Did this work for me? No. Should that stop you from testing it yourself? No.

Sometimes you need to fuck around and do random shit to see if it works, how else do you think people discovered other tactics worked.

0-1 on random ideas that I generate. (This did work for IshowSpeed tho) <— however it looked greatly un natural. He also did it for around 20 minutes I was fucking around and doing it for like 30 seconds because I’m a pussy.
Ill try it out later and no shit it wint work for you if its only 30 seconds:lul:
 

Similar threads

Gymce
Replies
3
Views
73
Gymce
Gymce
Retardcell69
Replies
3
Views
53
yzmmmm
yzmmmm
Hmivi_123
Replies
5
Views
34
Jihadmax
J
miguelgoat
Replies
0
Views
48
miguelgoat
miguelgoat
dr.lame
Replies
0
Views
23
dr.lame
dr.lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top