Kylie Jenner procedures 2024

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

What do u autists think
maxilla and chin changes are insane, did she get a cw bimax with chin shaving or is she a professional frauder

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and silencio
Solution
vzidel
that’s soft tissue and bodywork crap. I’m starting to question if she had bone work done
definitely looks like she did. maybe like a variation of a bimax, something to narrow down her chin, but most of it just looks like botox and fat grafts
from naturally ugly to ugly with botox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
every kardashian has at least 50 surgeries under their belt

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, FutureSlayer and LooksThinker
every kardashian has at least 50 surgeries under their belt
that’s soft tissue and bodywork crap. I’m starting to question if she had bone work done

definitely looks like she did. maybe like a variation of a bimax, something to narrow down her chin, but most of it just looks like botox and fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and FutureSlayer
Solution
View attachment 2942389

What do u autists think
maxilla and chin changes are insane, did she get a cw bimax with chin shaving or is she a professional frauder
my subhuman face has recessed maxilla I think or I'm just overweight/bloated because I have those type of nasolabial folds. pls tell me if that's because of recessed maxilla or not

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
my subhuman face has recessed maxilla I think or I'm just overweight/bloated because I have those type of nasolabial folds. pls tell me if that's because of recessed maxilla or not
send pic in dm

yes. her chin shape is completely different, that’s like 3/4mms change

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
yes. her chin shape is completely different, that’s like 3/4mms change
yeah, kim’s before an after is insane though. i’d argue that there’s more artificial materials in her than there is human flesh
IMG 0930

View attachment 2942389

What do u autists think
frauder for sure my boy. I would rope if I had to get some insane surgery like that done to me. If she jumped into the sea, 5 turtles would die.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
frauder for sure my boy. I would rope if I had to get some insane surgery like that done to me. If she jumped into the sea, 5 turtles would die.
you’re underestimating foids willpower

lord Jesus Christ.. Not everything is a bimax, She did NOT get lefort. From what I can see [facewise] there's definitely a minimally invasive rhinoplasty, lip flip, lip filler, thread facelift, weight loss, botox in chin, jaw, forehead a couple years back, and temples.

also way better makeup for her face, compliments it more.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
She's still recessed
Also still has nasolabial folds sometimes
Maybe got filler for them

Over tbh all your life you just have to carry around fuck ton of plastic in your body just to get some validation from others
Blackpill has truly ruined normal lives and how people perceive attractiveness
Time to yogimaxx