l-carnitine for weightloss need help

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i heard that l-carnitine can help with weightloss (leanmaxxing) so i wanted to ask what type of dosage i need i found a 1000mg dosage per pill on amazon i dont know if thats enough tho and i wanted to ask how much of it will i take daily once?

Attachments

• IMG_1953.png
    IMG_1953.png
    664.8 KB · Views: 0
Carnitine is naturally found in raw meat. It'll absorb way better that way.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
l carnitine is more bioavailable if you inject subq. also dont use only lcarnitine, stack it with Cardarine (GW) or/and Clenbuterol
typical dose for subq l carnitine injection is like around 800mg
if you need somewhere to find injectable carnitine just pm me or something, or honestly just search for it unless ur a retard

i heard that l-carnitine can help with weightloss (leanmaxxing) so i wanted to ask what type of dosage i need i found a 1000mg dosage per pill on amazon i dont know if thats enough tho and i wanted to ask how much of it will i take daily once?
3000 mg is ideal 1000-2000 mg is enough now give solution

l carnitine is more bioavailable if you inject subq. also dont use only lcarnitine, stack it with Cardarine (GW) or/and Clenbuterol
typical dose for subq l carnitine injection is like around 800mg
if you need somewhere to find injectable carnitine just pm me or something, or honestly just search for it unless ur a retard
i won't inject shit in my body

i won't inject shit in my body
its literally just a subcutaneous injection with an insulin syringe, you can either inject into thigh fat or belly fat or just under skin for best results
its easy asf, only hurts if you're massive pussy and if ur not willing to do a tiny injection for good results just rope cus u not meant for this world

u want me to eat raw meat
buy a cut of beef, cut off each side and the top and bottom, then grind it yourself and put some olive oil on top
eliminates all bacteria by cutting off the outside layers, then u get all the benefits of the meat being raw without the drawbacks

also tastes good asf unless ur a fag

buy a cut of beef, cut off each side and the top and bottom, then grind it yourself and put some olive oil on top
eliminates all bacteria by cutting off the outside layers, then u get all the benefits of the meat being raw without the drawbacks

also tastes good asf unless ur a fag
Wrong parasites r inside the meat lol not dancing on the outside

Wrong parasites r inside the meat lol not dancing on the outside
typical fear mongering ameritard. there are bacteria on the outside of the meat
how do you think they make steak tartar, they cut off the outside parts and then finely chop it with a different knife
and there are a difference between parasites and bacteria- Parasites are much rarer and wont happen if you get your meat from a good place
not to mention lol if u cook your meat rare just searing the outside its safe to eat, by your logic you would get a parasite cus the inside is "raw" GTFO pseud