La Roche-Posay Release New Sunscreen Reformulation To Protect Against UV Rays

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

L'Oreal have a new reformulation to protect mainly against UVA rays with a new ingredient.

Definitely gonna get this one. L'oreal are definitely at the forefront of UV protection in terms of R&D.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, SOS-Sonic, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
Omg, a new product :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Wallenberg, HQNPmaxxing and 12 others
I’m pretty sure the Japanese sunscreen I used to use had the same ingredient

theres no UV rays in my basement

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, LightSkinNoob, ALP and 8 others
I’m pretty sure the Japanese sunscreen I used to use had the same ingredient
if the manufacturer is under L'Oreal then yeah but if its a separate brand then dont think so cause its patented

What's different as opposed to their other UVmune product?

Jfl at La Roche-Posay using ingredients that bleach coral reefs in their sunscreen. That's gotta be safe on your skin...
Warm ocean temperatures bleach coral as well, are warm temperature safe for your skin?

Warm ocean temperatures bleach coral as well, are warm temperature safe for your skin?
Bruh, toxins aren’t comparable to warm water / photo bleaching.

interesting, i think the ingredient in the new one is:

DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE

so its not straight up oxybenzone? Will need to do more research

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and valhalar

L'Oreal have a new reformulation to protect mainly against UVA rays with a new ingredient.

Definitely gonna get this one. L'oreal are definitely at the forefront of UV protection in terms of R&D.

I applied one of vichy today and my eyes are still burning

How’s your skin these days? Still using Aquaphor nightly?
Much better than it used to be a year ago.
I stopped using aquaphor because I looked like a faggot, I just stick with classic Nivea men moisturizer. I guess retin-a did most of the work.
I'm probably going to get subcision and laser done once I have some spare cash.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, |Daddy_Zygos|, needjawsurgery and 1 other person
I stopped using aquaphor because I looked like a faggot, I just stick with classic Nivea men moisturizer. I guess retin-a did most of the work.

Insanely legit. I used Tret and Aquaphor every night for months. My skin looked godly but it appeared thicker. Almost as if I had a extra layer above my skin which was making me not look as chiseled and bony as I would without those two.

I’m not sure whether it was the retin a making the dermis layer thicker or the Aquaphor giving it insane sheen but yeah I noticed the exact same shit.

I think phenol peel is the best for removing scars and hyperpigmentation. It literally removes a layer of epidermis and gives you a brand new start.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and MiroslavBulldosex
Jfl at La Roche-Posay using ingredients that bleach coral reefs in their sunscreen. That's gotta be safe on your skin...
interesting, i think the ingredient in the new one is:

DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE

so its not straight up oxybenzone? Will need to do more research
If you read the comments from that clip, it says that La Roche-Posay has different quality levels for products sold in Europe and US. The European stuff is high-quality, top of the line, while the US is mostly garbage, supermarket generic stuff.
It's a common practice with some companies making cosmetics, tooth-paste, foods, drinks, etc.. - the ingredients and the level of quality varies with each country, the poorer ones usually get worse stuff.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
how did aquaphor make you look like a faggot if you only used it at night or am I missing something

If you read the comments from that clip, it says that La Roche-Posay has different quality levels for products sold in Europe and US. The European stuff is high-quality, top of the line, while the US is mostly garbage, supermarket generic stuff.
It's a common practice with some companies making cosmetics, tooth-paste, foods, drinks, etc.. - the ingredients and the level of quality varies with each country, the poorer ones usually get worse stuff.
well luckily i can get the european version

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Does that mean that you can use it in tanning beds without the risk of aging?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone
I just got la roche posit anthelios UVMune 400 invisible fluid fragrance free, and like it a lot. I used the Shaka before, I think this is its replacement. And yes, of course, the European version
Does that mean that you can use it in tanning beds without the risk of aging?
That would make no sense, as it’s UVA rays that tan you, but also age you.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
This sht expensive af , for a small amount 50ml @Cope which one is better this one or uv aqua

is too expensive. Offers same uv protection as any other 50+ spf sunscreen.

I’ve never used sun screen before :feelskek:

@letmeon ?

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Bought that one yesterday

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298