Used to be an ultramogger tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
His averageness factor, is really good.
I think it was a thing he should had mentioned,

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Used to be an ultramogger tbh
Chico was, and is Chad. When he has hair.

Why?
Women decide. And they like him alot. So, that's the only rating that really counts. the rest is cope.

enjoys the comment section, under his videos. It's always women, going full simp on the guy.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 7725 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Chico was, and is Chad. When he has hair.

Why?
Women decide. And they like him alot. So, that's the only rating that really counts. the rest is cope.

enjoys the comment section, under his videos. It's always women, going full simp on the guy.

who asked? Video from 2011 btw

Idk why he calls him feminine so many times, he has a chad jawline and hunter eyes, masculine bigonial width etc., his features are masculine which is why he's handsome, if he had actual feminine features like a steep gonial angle he wouldn't be the chad he is, this is why I always think it's dumb when guys like Bieber or Harry Styles are called feminine, their facial features are actually masculine.

Also, I wonder if this perception would be reduced if he had a bigger build, the reason his build isn't bigger is because that's what the modeling company told him to do, if he had a build like Gandy this feminine perception would be gone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7725
Idk why he calls him feminine so many times, he has a chad jawline and hunter eyes, masculine bigonial width etc., his features are masculine which is why he's handsome, if he had actual feminine features like a steep gonial angle he wouldn't be the chad he is, this is why I always think it's dumb when guys like Bieber or Harry Styles are called feminine, their facial features are actually masculine.

Also, I wonder if this perception would be reduced if he had a bigger build, the reason his build isn't bigger is because that's what the modeling company told him to do, if he had a build like Gandy this feminine perception would be gone
Masculinity matters, but it's not that important. I rather score high in averageness or neotony. Than in masculinity. If I had to chose.

jfl at the morph at 9.13, this guy is an utter fucking autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, eduardkoopman, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person

Absolutely

CHICO TOOK THE FEMBOYPILL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PubertyMaxxer and sandcelmuttcel