Lachowski Facial Ratios

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Where is the thread about all of them ratios?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Looks234, thecel and 1 other person
idk, ask @needsolution if he is still alive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cardiologist, Toth's thot and thecel
1.00 midface ratio
65.4/140.3 = 0.466 es ratio
1.8 fwhr
Fwhr2
Fwhr3
Fwhr1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 5 others
idk but he mogs regardless
Curry

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, DivineBeing, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, germanlooks, CristianT and 4 others
I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ROTTING, cardiologist and 6 others
I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.
He has shit forward Growth

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 17291 and subhuman incel
His ipd is never 7cm

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Prime Chico > all TikTok e boys combined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 17291, chawaje and 1 other person
there was one posted earlier today.

You gotta be gay

• So Sad
Reactions: chawaje