Lack of Dimorphism

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
What facial area is worst to lack dimorphism in?

Forehead/browridge

Eye area

Cheekbones

Nose

Jaw/chin

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Forehead/brow ridge and eye area go hand in hand but I choose jaw and chin

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
In pics cheekbones, but IRL jaw has the biggest impact imo, since its the largest bone on the face.

In pics cheekbones, but IRL jaw has the biggest impact imo, since its the largest bone on the face.
Agreed. Small jaw can make a grown man look like a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Yo momma and brainded
jaw and browridge

eye area (browridge included)

eye area (browridge included)
Don’t put them in the same category. One can lack a dimorphic brow ridge but have a masculine eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Posmo
Definetely jaw and browridge. Everything else is interchangable

Ok.. tell me why they're not? You can still look masculine without a dimorphic eye area, nose, etc
They’re not interchangeable in that they’re all distinct. What you mean is that not all of them are equally important.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Forehead / browridge. Narrow/tall forehead with feminine browridge ( shit eye area too because of it ) asks you to write rope on it

Forehead / browridge. Narrow/tall forehead with feminine browridge ( shit eye area too because of it ) asks you to write rope on it
I agree, although forehead as a whole is more determined by frontal bone than brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8988
People can have good browridge but bad eyes
But you can't have bad browridge and good eyes. By bad I mean very feminine though, an average browridge wouldn't matter

But you can't have bad browridge and good eyes. By bad I mean very feminine though, an average browridge wouldn't matter
You can have a high set brow bone and not good protrusion and still have a masculine eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
cause every face is different
How would one face affect the importance of these dimorphic areas differently than another face would?

You can have a high set brow bone and not good protrusion and still have a masculine eye area.
Examples please? minimal UEE is like one of the most dimorphic traits imo, or at least usually it comes in hand with great shaped eyes

Jaw & browridge 100%. Ever seen a pretty girl with a strong browridge and a big ass mandible?

Examples please? minimal UEE is like one of the most dimorphic traits imo, or at least usually it comes in hand with great shaped eyes

Yeah but chico is one in 1 billion... He also has great fat on the browridge, but to be fair this doesn't make my point stand
If you have fat pads it’d be almost impossible to have a brow ridge high enough to give you major UEE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8988
If you have fat pads it’d be almost impossible to have a brow ridge high enough to give you major UEE.
Yea, I agree. still I think that most people I saw with little to no uee have prominent browridges rather than thick fat pads

eye area as that's hardest to fix and one of top 2 most important

Yea, I agree. still I think that most people I saw with little to no uee have prominent browridges rather than thick fat pads
You need both fat pads and low brow ridge to have total hooding like O’ Pry or Gandy. You don’t need low brow ridge to have minimal UEE, you just need fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jaw, then eye area

Jaw.
Narrow jaw most of the times equals death