Lack of female attention/sex is not the reason for our unhappiness.

female attention makes me MORE mentally unstable in a very bad way, more depressed, more shit. better off alone?
Ive noticed this happens to me, especially if it's from a girl that I find attractive. I'm someone who gets attached really easily so I am constantly thinking about whether she is talking to other dudes, if she is just using me, questioning if she is genuinely into me, etc, which makes me feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
How does weed feel like? I never tried it
At first it is very fun, your vision looks choppy, like a 25 FPS game. Giggles, red eyes, a noticeable but not intense numb feeling throughout your body. Calmness. Nowhere near as intense as other drugs but if you can get some high quality weed it will be very fun

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Where is the virgin girl in 2019:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:

Where is the virgin girl in 2019:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:
she’s 16 and shows signs of being a virgin. she’s simply too clingy to be a slut, too many signs of virginity to be a whore. I do admit there might be a slight chance she’d had sex onfe or twice though, hopefully not

[QUOTE = "turkproducer, post: 1066612, member: 2089"]
elle a 16 ans et montre des signes de vierge. elle est simplement trop collante pour être une salope, trop de signes de virginité pour être une putain. J'admets qu'il y a une petite chance qu'elle ait eu un rapport sexuel seulement ou deux fois, mais j'espère que non
[/CITATION]
go go kardesim, virgin in 2019 is a gift

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
[QUOTE = "turkproducer, post: 1066612, member: 2089"]
elle a 16 ans et montre des signes de vierge. elle est simplement trop collante pour être une salope, trop de signes de virginité pour être une putain. J'admets qu'il y a une petite chance qu'elle ait eu un rapport sexuel seulement ou deux fois, mais j'espère que non
[/CITATION]
go go kardesim, virgin in 2019 is a gift
Evet oglum, bu cuma gunu evime geliyor, sikerim😎😂😂

Mental health is very underrated on this site

I actually will make a high effort thread in this section for mental health maxxing instead of my usual shitposting

Having no inner peace and constant mental issues and unresolved trauma is a recipe for disaster even if your chad
Will read
Being ugly and socially rejected is a good reason to be unhappy. A complete lack of female attention is a symptom of that.

I do agree though that it's not everything. I ascended at 23yo, but my neorotransmitters were already fried from 23 years of inceldom so it's over for me tbh. Neurotransmitter pill is too much to take.
neurottansmitters are so important and mine are fucked

shit thread

Or even validation, take it from me. To many users here, I am currently receiving close to ideal attention from a female.
-16 year old
- virgin
- attractive
- feminine
- conservative
- clingy

yet i find myself to be rotting in my room all throughout the week, sometimes i drink by myself or smoke some weed and im only 17 jfl. Once you get an ounce of female attention you realise how useless it is, life is much more than just females and sex/attention/validation. If I'm receiving such a wonderful thing, why am I bored with no direction in life? Why can I not bring myself to do coursework or homework that has been set for months? I have no motivation to play even video games sometimes.

I live for the weekends, where I occasionally do drugs or very often smoke some weed and life is just one big repetitive mess regardless of "muh social life" muh "virgin girl"
I disagree bro.

I never recieved female attention or any kind of validation in my life and I am 23.

I'm sure I'd be very happy with life if i had just one, ONE girl that is attractive, show sexual interest in me. It would flip my world upside down.

Yet it never happened. Not even from a landwhale or ugly girls, just plain 0 nobody nothing. How am I supposed to live tbh. You do realise that sex and relationships are HARDWIRED inside us, you cannot be normal if you are someone like me who never even talked to a girl 1 on 1.
It is impossible to progress in life if you never started bonding. And you're 17 with sexual experience from what I read, no reason to be sad dude, the mother nature already said that you are sexually desirable.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2634 and turkproducer
I disagree bro.

I never recieved female attention or any kind of validation in my life and I am 23.

I'm sure I'd be very happy with life if i had just one, ONE girl that is attractive, show sexual interest in me. It would flip my world upside down.

Yet it never happened. Not even from a landwhale or ugly girls, just plain 0 nobody nothing. How am I supposed to live tbh. You do realise that sex and relationships are HARDWIRED inside us, you cannot be normal if you are someone like me who never even talked to a girl 1 on 1.
It is impossible to progress in life if you never started bonding. And you're 17 with sexual experience from what I read, no reason to be sad dude, the mother nature already said that you are sexually desirable.
I personally think my sexual success is due to my NTness (well i can fraud it well), low inhib and the mind games I have to play with women in order to get them attracted to me.

I can PM you pics of me if you want, I get rated as above average but clearly not enough to have women throwing themselves at me ygm?

Life isn't all about food and water I told the starving African that's about to die.

Life isn't about sex and validation the chad told the ugly guy that gets no halo effect or sex and validation.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, turkproducer and 1 other person
I am currently receiving close to ideal attention from a female.
-16 year old
- virgin
- attractive
- feminine
- conservative
- clingy
nice brag thread faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
nice subtlebrag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, Arkantos, fukmylyf and 2 others
nice brag thread faggot
nice subtlebrag
No I’m just highlighting how female attention or validation is not the cure to people here depression. Anyway @ZyzzReincarnate your SMV should be better than mine considering your much taller height and arguably more appealing face to at least girls our age.. if you don’t get women that’s not on me

I can't see myself working a job ever, because of a simple mental reason:

If I can't be happy right now in my early 20s, with good physical health, well-off financially (compared to other students that have little money so it doesn't matter that I am 'poor' aswell), reasonable looks, surrounded with young energetic people, etc.

How the fuck is money from some 9-5 job going to help me? Worst thing is that since I have been NEETing, incel friends of mine have been graduating and starting their careers: They aren't any happier or better off than when they were still students. Usually worse off and longing back to those times, even though they weren't happy as students either. They just cope by spending money on random materialistic shit and thinking they are better than other because they make more money and have a job and are 'responsible'. JFL cope.

Seems like life just gets worse the older you get and the more you start living an adult life. Problem is my life was shit to begin with even in childhood, so it goes from shit, to shittier, to shittiest, to rope. :feelsrope:

The blackpill/realism seems to be extremely effective at destroying copes in your mind designed to cope with the shittyness of life.
You've been waiting for years for someone to come scoop you out from your depression and give you a great life. The same way you've been waiting for a fun group of jb's and friends to come over to you while you're sitting in the corner like an aspie and bring you into their super party circle, fuck you and have roof top raves.

I wonder until what age it's gonna take you to become independent and not reliant on other people socially and emotionally and to make your own moves.

• +1
No I’m just highlighting how female attention or validation is not the cure to people here depression. Anyway @ZyzzReincarnate your SMV should be better than mine considering your much taller height and arguably more appealing face to at least girls our age.. if you don’t get women that’s not on me
lol i do get women im just calling out ur blatant brag thread boyo

• Hmm...
i couldnt care less about females

i just want to be the most unmoggable man in my city

The blackpill/realism seems to be extremely effective at destroying copes in your mind designed to cope with the shittyness of life.
that's why I've always felt the social side of the blackpill is completely useless. All one needs to know is that looks matter and that you should put effort into maintaining them (methods, routines etc.).

What's the point of being a realist? What's the point of knowing that reality is shit? It brings nothing positive, only makes you wallow in self-pity and sabotage yourself in every step, all the while coping with "muh truth, muh knowledge".

Oh, and to all the "fried neurotransmitters" copers - your brain is the most plastic structure in your body, make use of that fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 275
I personally think my sexual success is due to my NTness (well i can fraud it well), low inhib and the mind games I have to play with women in order to get them attracted to me.

I can PM you pics of me if you want, I get rated as above average but clearly not enough to have women throwing themselves at me ygm?
No need for PMing, if you have an attractive female interested in you then I figure you most probably mog me. I dont think I can fraud NTness but after I get my antidepressants this week I shall see, it's my last hope before I tie the noose.

I strongly believe this graph:
SmartSelect 20191104 202255 Firefox

And I disagree with your original post a lot, because a life without love/relationships is not worth living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You've been waiting for years for someone to come scoop you out from your depression and give you a great life. The same way you've been waiting for a fun group of jb's and friends to come over to you while you're sitting in the corner like an aspie and bring you into their super party circle, fuck you and have roof top raves.

I wonder until what age it's gonna take you to become independent and not reliant on other people socially and emotionally and to make your own moves.
You are not describing me. I've done way too much to get out of this shit already, trust me.

she’s 16 and shows signs of being a virgin. she’s simply too clingy to be a slut, too many signs of virginity to be a whore. I do admit there might be a slight chance she’d had sex onfe or twice though, hopefully not
AWALT. don't expect her to not fkn branch on some other Chad, I've seen it on my own 2 eyes, 14 yr old jbs ded srs

let her prove her non-promiscuity, don't expect anything brother.

AWALT. don't expect her to not fkn branch on some other Chad, I've seen it on my own 2 eyes, 14 yr old jbs ded srs

let her prove her non-promiscuity, don't expect anything brother.
of course, i’m prepared for this my friend. she’s pretty insecure like it doesn’t make sense for a female as gl as her, but she’ll grow out of this in a few years i know this for a fact
No need for PMing, if you have an attractive female interested in you then I figure you most probably mog me. I dont think I can fraud NTness but after I get my antidepressants this week I shall see, it's my last hope before I tie the noose.

I strongly believe this graph:
View attachment 155585
And I disagree with your original post a lot, because a life without love/relationships is not worth living.
Don’t give up.. not at least without trying properly and that is at least

fixing inhibition
looksmax hard and soft (roids skincare etc and surgery)

of course, i’m prepared for this my friend. she’s pretty insecure like it doesn’t make sense for a female as gl as her, but she’ll grow out of this in a few years i know this for a fact
lol no, they'll be insecure till they hit the wall knowing it's over for them, no more Chad cock.

they're insecure for CHAD, competition amongst other girls to win over the alpha male, get her as naturally as insecure as possible, women are dumb as shit, use hive mind mentality to your advantage, get other uglier girls interested in you by flirting a bit if ur SMV is decent ofc, or better, her friends, start making rumours ASAP.

status increase, SMV increase just like that buddy boyo and she'll never branch out like that unless some gigachad comes over you're fucked, most girls would branch, some are nicely traditional and mentally sane so they'll stay for the BF material shit

Last edited:
lol no, they'll be insecure till they hit the wall knowing it's over for them, no more Chad cock.

they're insecure for CHAD, competition amongst other girls to win over the alpha male, get her as naturally as insecure as possible, women are dumb as shit, use hive mind mentality to your advantage, get other uglier girls interested in you by flirting a bit if ur SMV is decent ofc, or better, her friends, start making rumours ASAP.

status increase, SMV increase just like that buddy boyo and she'll never branch out like that unless some gigachad comes over you're fucked, most girls would branch, some are nicely traditional and mentally sane so they'll stay for the BF material shit
She’s insecure with me, and i’m far from chad (5’8-9 and 5-5.5 PSL face at best). (i think im
lower than this)

I already manipulate her into making her think she is replaceable but truthfully I will struggle to find a. girl as gl as her, virgin and LTR material do i would hate to lose her.. She’s trying to weasel commitment out of me

unhappy so does brag thread for dopamine, makes lots of sense actually
I didn’t get any dopamine from this, I got more dopamine from lighting a cigarette jfl

She’s insecure with me, and i’m far from chad (5’8-9 and 5-5.5 PSL face at best). (i think im
lower than this)

I already manipulate her into making her think she is replaceable but truthfully I will struggle to find a. girl as gl as her, virgin and LTR material do i would hate to lose her.. She’s trying to weasel commitment out of me
you're gonna be okay, it's just as a plan if you wanna increase your SMV locally especially with girls our age they're easy as shit but dumb as fuck

• +1
Mental health is very underrated on this site

I actually will make a high effort thread in this section for mental health maxxing instead of my usual shitposting

Having no inner peace and constant mental issues and unresolved trauma is a recipe for disaster even if your chad
Make sure it includes your BBC part too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
0c1.gif

fa3.gif

5a7.gif

• Hmm...
Meanwhile I'm happy 99% of the time despite not even seeing girls in my daily life anymore. I just wish I could looksmax and then have a girl as a nice side effect. Girls aren't everything, they're just the protein shake to your workout metaphorically.
Probably the same feeling of emptiness and regret you have after nutting to something weird.

• +1
Don’t give up.. not at least without trying properly and that is at least

fixing inhibition
looksmax hard and soft (roids skincare etc and surgery)
I'm starting gymcelling soon but that's about it. Not gonna do surgeries cba with that, with Polish salaries it will take me years. And my skin is acne scarred so no amount of skincare can help me (I'm still doing soft routine with washing and moisturizing).

You are still young, your face is still developing, you can see a psychiatrist (not psychologist or therapist) and try pills to fix your dry dopamine receptors. You have some good positive reinforcement and female validation, but life as an KHHV is over after 25, if you go past 25 without holding a girl's hand then no amount of looksmaxxing can save you.

• +1
I'm starting gymcelling soon but that's about it. Not gonna do surgeries cba with that, with Polish salaries it will take me years. And my skin is acne scarred so no amount of skincare can help me (I'm still doing soft routine with washing and moisturizing).

You are still young, your face is still developing, you can see a psychiatrist (not psychologist or therapist) and try pills to fix your dry dopamine receptors. You have some good positive reinforcement and female validation, but life as an KHHV is over after 25, if you go past 25 without holding a girl's hand then no amount of looksmaxxing can save you.
Move to UK and do construction work, lots of Poles do that over here

Move to UK and do construction work, lots of Poles do that over here
I'm still going to school because I've been completely isolated in my room for 5 years after finishing school due to trauma and depression. If I move i will have no education at all.

I'm still going to school because I've been completely isolated in my room for 5 years after finishing school due to trauma and depression. If I move i will have no education at all.
Education isn’t the only way to make money bro.
you're gonna be okay, it's just as a plan if you wanna increase your SMV locally especially with girls our age they're easy as shit but dumb as fuck
How would you advise I have her on a leash basically?

Education isn’t the only way to make money bro.
You are talking about college degree? I didnt finish high school bro. I had trouble leaving home because of my looks so I dropped out.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You are talking about college degree? I didnt finish high school bro. I had trouble leaving home because of my looks so I dropped out.
PM me face pls

I think my constant unhappiness lies in my eternal desire for more, for better, and for things I've never got. When I was in LTR with female attention 24/7 I got bored quickly and started to long for better looking girls. I also look at people who had happier, more fulfilling youth and compare it to my adolescence. Then I just become depressed and only want to rotmaxx.
Same man my dreams are higher than the fucking sky never satisfied always hungry for more
Fuck man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Over
PM me face pls
I had people ask me this but I really cant. It's too suicide inducing to see myself on phone pictures, breaks me from inside. I only took few selfies in my lifetime and those were one of the worst weeks/months of my life.

Damn im studying biology now it's so fucking retarded

• +1
>17

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf and turkproducer
I had people ask me this but I really cant. It's too suicide inducing to see myself on phone pictures, breaks me from inside. I only took few selfies in my lifetime and those were one of the worst weeks/months of my life.
i think you would seriously benefit from a psychiatrist no joke. and i don’t recommend most users here ther because it’s mostly blue pilled, but you sound way too high inhib to ever succeed with women even if you were 7 PSL..
so?

i think you would seriously benefit from a psychiatrist no joke. and i don’t recommend most users here ther because it’s mostly blue pilled, but you sound way too high inhib to ever succeed with women even if you were 7 PSL..

so?
17 it still young af. You might think differently in a couple years. I didn't care as much when I was 17 either and that was fucking ages ago.

• +1
Reactions: Over
I have a first ever visit this Wed because I missed one last week. I will make a thread about how it went, diagnosis and what pills will I get. I dont know if it changes anything, almost half of my life is wasted, no education, ugly, no status, high inhib and my transmitters.... dead for years.

• +1
that's why I've always felt the social side of the blackpill is completely useless. All one needs to know is that looks matter and that you should put effort into maintaining them (methods, routines etc.).

What's the point of being a realist? What's the point of knowing that reality is shit? It brings nothing positive, only makes you wallow in self-pity and sabotage yourself in every step, all the while coping with "muh truth, muh knowledge".

Oh, and to all the "fried neurotransmitters" copers - your brain is the most plastic structure in your body, make use of that fact.
Ultra high IQ

I have a first ever visit this Wed because I missed one last week. I will make a thread about how it went, diagnosis and what pills will I get. I dont know if it changes anything, almost half of my life is wasted, no education, ugly, no status, high inhib and my transmitters.... dead for years.
good luck, it’ll be good for you. don’t lose hope
17 it still young af. You might think differently in a couple years. I didn't care as much when I was 17 either and that was fucking ages ago.
Care about what?

• +1
Reactions: Over
Water is wet
Mandela is dead
I thought you were older