Lack of interesting posters on this website

because there's nothing interesting to post, this forum is dead

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
because there's nothing interesting to post, this forum is dead
We need to allow foids in this forum asap. Shjt will be fun

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, PRIEST Sv3rige and Rea
I see only about 3 users that make good threads currently, and its rare that they even post anymore. I practically only get excited for threads by the following 3 users, @6ft4 very analytical threads about hypergamy, politics, etc. @Amnesia threads (though he doesnt post as much these days) and @forevergymcelling

Not sure why people dont post more intresting content but it probably has something to do with how young the userbase is currently. I would assume 80% of our current userbase is under 21 and dont have valid life experience to share.

I would estimate this will be the case for years to follow as we wont be getting new users as often as last year, so we will just have to wait for our current userbase to age and gain real world experience.
nigga you just turned 18 yourself talk about underage

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Oh thanks bruv you reminded me can somebody ask @PrinceLuenLeoncur to give some of his avis. They are one of the best my current does not suite my bird and roman legacy 🦅.

@iloveboobs @Gengar @dark.max @ey88 :love:
you need to become adonis, young jeffrey
Marine Corps Page GIF

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
I see only about 3 users that make good threads currently, and its rare that they even post anymore. I practically only get excited for threads by the following 3 users, @6ft4 very analytical threads about hypergamy, politics, etc. @Amnesia threads (though he doesnt post as much these days) and @forevergymcelling

Not sure why people dont post more intresting content but it probably has something to do with how young the userbase is currently. I would assume 80% of our current userbase is under 21 and dont have valid life experience to share.

I would estimate this will be the case for years to follow as we wont be getting new users as often as last year, so we will just have to wait for our current userbase to age and gain real world experience.
I think my threads are very good

@Clavicular then you clearly havent seen my threads bhai

• JFL

dnr make norwood a mod

Soon ill be chadlite and then i will hopefully make interesting threads.

tbh you should seek medical attention

• +1
So no solution to make this forum more interesting?

Yea ive noticed everyone is extemely toxic instead of engaging meaningfully
You can't make this shit up. I saw a kid in the rating section who was 13 and looked like he hasn't even started puberty.

This is going to be a good portion of their childhood

My threads are pretty good broè

• +1
Just because you are willing to self-sabotage any future prospect high-profile position doesn't mean everyone is.

But I appreciate your devotion.

• +1
wait you dont get excited looking at my threads?😢

Just glaze the popular users theory