Lack of sex/love is stopping me from being able to focus

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
How can I get past this? I'm unable to do anything in my life because all I can think about is sex/relationships/reminiscing about wasting away my childhood

I literally can't focus on my work at all :trepidation: I can focus for like 1 day max, but then back to the same old thoughts, or I end up fapping and that kills my focus and concentration

:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, ALP, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
Watch gore toughen up lift weights meditate. If that doesn't help you can't be saved sorry

• +1
Reactions: ascension
What I can recommend is that you focus on how doing useful stuff daily is gonna help you get those sex/relationships process wise (money/status/being actually productive). Past is the past. just LDARing right now doesn't change anything and it puts you on a worse footing for the future, every second that goes past you're closer to dying. Pissing away your days will make you realize (once you sort this out) that it was even worse to just lose this massive amount of time for nothing.

It's also ok to seek mental help tbh before it becomes too much as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, PubertyMaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
You get past this by looksmaxing until you can have those things. There is no cope, there is no other way out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
I literally can't focus on my work at all :trepidation: I can focus for like 1 day max, but then back to the same old thoughts, or I end up fapping and that kills my focus and concentration
Stop fapping, when you feel the urge take a cold shower, do push-ups, or do some fast and deep breathing(Wim Hof method) then resume your work.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, thereallegend, ascension and 2 others
Every second spent living in the past is a waste of time as it won't change a thing at all. You can reminisce about having a bad childhood and no relationships and by the end of it you'll still have a bad childhood and no relationships. Is that worth it?

Focus on doing things that will make a difference to you.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 1332, Broski and 1 other person
What I can recommend is that you focus on how doing useful stuff daily is gonna help you get those sex/relationships process wise (money/status/being actually productive). Past is the past. just LDARing right now doesn't change anything and it puts you on a worse footing for the future, every second that goes past you're closer to dying. Pissing away your days will make you realize (once you sort this out) that it was even worse to just lose this massive amount of time for nothing.

It's also ok to seek mental help tbh before it becomes too much as well

Yeah, that's what I try to do, trying to force myself to work in the present so that I can reach the love/sex stage in the end... but I still find it so hard to stay on track. One of the main reasons is knowing that no matter how hard I work in life I'll still be ugly and unhappy. To be honest, I guess that's the core issue here. Being neglected in childhood by everyone has really taken it's toll on me.

Thanks for your comment bro, much appreciated. As for mental help... I think I'm past that stage now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Ray Peat diet and read Bronze age mindset

• +1
You get past this by looksmaxing until you can have those things. There is no cope, there is no other way out.

Yeah you're right. For me, this would mean surgerymaxing. But idk how I'd be able to deal with surgerymaxing and then having girls into me after that, how can I love a woman knowing that she wouldn't even look at me a few years ago? I know this sounds extremely pussified, but I really need some sort of real love, because I didn't get any growing up. I know there's no answer to this really so like you said I'll just have to keep coping with it, and if I can't, then just check out. Appreciate your comment bro.

• +1
Every second spent living in the past is a waste of time as it won't change a thing at all. You can reminisce about having a bad childhood and no relationships and by the end of it you'll still have a bad childhood and no relationships. Is that worth it?

I agree, thinking about the past is a waste of time but I can't get these thoughts out of my head. I'll keep trying though.

I think this is an issue too, nothing really does make a difference to me. My anhedonia has reached stratospheric levels.

• +1
start bonesmashing it will really man u up and make u tuff (srs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and ascension
Yeah you're right. For me, this would mean surgerymaxing. But idk how I'd be able to deal with surgerymaxing and then having girls into me after that, how can I love a woman knowing that she wouldn't even look at me a few years ago? I know this sounds extremely pussified, but I really need some sort of real love, because I didn't get any growing up. I know there's no answer to this really so like you said I'll just have to keep coping with it, and if I can't, then just check out. Appreciate your comment bro.

You're still better off surgery maxing than coping. At worst you can slay and at best the positive experiences could fade your trauma away.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ascension
How can I get past this? I'm unable to do anything in my life because all I can think about is sex/relationships/reminiscing about wasting away my childhood

:feelsbadman:
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 15827
man im not lying to you at all. the only way to get out of this is by looksmaxxing its the key to everything

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Tallooksmaxxer and ascension
You're still better off surgery maxing than coping. At worst you can slay and at best the positive experiences could fade your trauma away.

Yeah definitely, I will surgerymax at any cost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and chawaje
Makes sense, those things start creeping in your 20s I am assuming.

Yeah, I've been dealing with this stuff ok up until the last 2 years, now the lack of affection or attention is starting to get to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Tallooksmaxxer
man im not lying to you at all. the only way to get out of this is by looksmaxxing its the key to everything

I am planning to surgerymax bro, I'll probably be able to get pussy after. But I'm not sure if I will be happy, emotionally. That's what I want the most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and chawaje
Yeah, I've been dealing with this stuff ok up until the last 2 years, now the lack of affection or attention is starting to get to me

Looksmax or stay where you are forever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP and ascension
Makes sense, those things start creeping in your 20s I am assuming.
I'm 28 and can confirm losing my virgin HQNP gf at 27 has pretty much made me go insane. My chances of ever replacing her are realistically null regardless of how high I can get my PSL just due to age.

• So Sad
I am planning to surgerymax bro, I'll probably be able to get pussy after. But I'm not sure if I will be happy, emotionally. That's what I want the most
if u ascend, u will obviously be happy(y)

• Love it
I'm 28 and can confirm losing my virgin HQNP gf at 27 has pretty much made me go insane. My chances of ever replacing her are realistically null regardless of how high I can get my PSL just due to age.

• So Sad
work hRD SO U CAN HAVE SEX

• +1
View attachment 1705717
Looksmax or stay where you are forever.
Its so brutal, but at the same time its the most motivating shit. Damn bro. Actually thank you for your comment since Im having similar problem to OPs.

Also girl at 0:44 - shit, she is incel tier and she still feels entitled to giga chad.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Its so brutal, but at the same time its the most motivating shit. Damn bro. Actually thank you for your comment since Im having similar problem to OPs.

Also girl at 0:44 - shit, she is incel tier and she still feels entitled to giga chad.
Nobody cares about her "entitlement"

• +1
Reactions: Eggs
Workout and get to a lower Bodyfat%.

- Lifting weights is a natural anti-depressant and mental/physical booster.
- Provides a goal and purpose.
- Gets you off of the internet and out of the house.
- Being leaner will make you more attractive = more chance of getting laid. It is the single biggest looksmax you can do.

There, now just go and do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back