Lack of sleep effect on eyes

D

Deleted member 41749

Master
My eyes become rounder, transition from neutral to negative canthel tilt and have increased UEE.
Whenever I get tired 12+hours without sleep or when I only get 4 hours of sleep.
Is there any way to solve it with some supplement or something

Also my lower eyelid becomes less straight and it becomes like an arch

You identified an issue, found a reason for the issue, and yet ask for a solution to the issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, KING REIDYZ, zura and 6 others
You identified an issue, found a reason for the issue, and yet ask for a solution to the issue
It’s hard for me to live with a normal sleeping schedule so am just wondering if there is another soloution

I go from hunter eyes to perfect almond eyes

It’s hard for me to live with a normal sleeping schedule so am just wondering if there is another soloution
Why is that? But i guess if its impossible for you to sleep normally, i know gh boosters like mk677 make you sleep way better. Sometimes ill take it during the night if i know that im going to sleep late. A downside is that starting off you will be way drowsier in the mornings too.

My eyes become rounder, transition from neutral to negative canthel tilt and have increased UEE.
Whenever I get tired 12+hours without sleep or when I only get 4 hours of sleep.
asked a question and answered it so thats a statement

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Why is that? But i guess if it’s impossible for you to sleep normally, i know gh boosters like mk677 make you sleep way better. Sometimes I’ll take it during the night if i know that im going to sleep late. A downside is that starting off you will be way drowsier in the mornings too.
Because of my uni, that sounds good for short term but am looking for a long term solution.

• +1
Over for me anyways but brutal no real replies

go take a sauna and sleep more, if u got school or work skip it, eyes are more important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 41749
go take a sauna and sleep more, if u got school or work skip it, eyes are more important
eyes are NOT more important than school or work brodie 😭🙏

• JFL
come to a function here in North Inglewood and the chaps will do a swift job in rounding up your drink with that sweet date rape powder. you will fall asleep in no time and believe me when I say, it'll be pleasant.
finally a real answer

eyes are NOT more important than school or work brodie 😭🙏
i got permanently suspended for beating up a kid from my school a week ago (he went to the hospital but he didn't press charges yet), i now have to make assignments/tests home because they're still trying to find a new school for me lol, i'm having the best sleep of my life rn i suggest u do the same

i got permanently suspended for beating up a kid from my school a week ago (he went to the hospital but he didn't press charges yet), i now have to make assignments/tests home because they're still trying to find a new school for me lol, i'm having the best sleep of my life rn i suggest u do the same
Can you send us before and after? Wondering if bone smashing is legit

fighting at school is lame

Can you send us before and after? Wondering if bone smashing is legit
he really didnt do much to me he only gave me 2 punches to my face wich only resulted in me getting my lip cut, but i rlly did fuck his face up especially his eye area when i held him in a clinch and just kept giving him fists then eventually i threw him on the ground on top back mount position where i just kept giving him hammer fists lol u could ask him if it worked btw he threw the punch first and i sitll bitched him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
fighting at school is lame
yh lol that kid did call his older brother of 24 and he came with a knife to my school apperantly trying to find me but i was sent home early

yh lol that kid did call his older brother of 24 and he came with a knife to my school apperantly trying to find me but i was sent home early
thats why its not worth it to fight at all
everyone pulls out knives to take ones life for some stupid argument
find god and find peace with everyone

what time do you wake up

you should be more worried about how your mortality rate goes up if you don't get ideal sleep

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
start with magnesium glycinate and then add more sleepmaxxing supplements if the issue persists
DO NOT SUPPLEMENT MELATONIN