Lack of undereye support and low cheekbones are a death sentence

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
It's over. I used to cope bith ratios but ultimately I came to the terms that I 'm a zygoless fat coper. I need to leanmax hard so I can go from 20%+ bf to 14% this summer. I pray to gandy to have more defined cheekbones. Over for my undereye support though.

Attachments

• 1680805932376.png
    1680805932376.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, RAMU KAKA, Prince88 and 3 others
I once dieted down to 15% my undereyes looked worse and my banana jaw were more pronounced srsly I look better at 30% body fat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, It'snotover, AspiringMogger and 3 others
I once dieted down to 15% my undereyes looked worse and my banana jaw were more pronounced srsly I look better at 30% body fat
it's over for me then . My undereyes are already shit tier I don't want them to be even worse. Although facial leanness is everything

• +1
Reactions: marek937
it's over for me then . My undereyes are already shit tier I don't want them to be even worse. Although facial leanness is everything
True, since I started fatmaxxing no woman smiles at me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
It's over. I used to cope bith ratios but ultimately I came to the terms that I 'm a zygoless fat coper. I need to leanmax hard so I can go from 20%+ bf to 14% this summer. I pray to gandy to have more defined cheekbones. Over for my undereye support though.

View attachment 2140408View attachment 2140411
I doubt it will work. I myself am zygoless. Being pretty skinny (68kg) is not giving my defined cheekbones because there are none to begin with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
I have the same issue jfl :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 16515
I doubt it will work. I myself am zygoless. Being pretty skinny (68kg) is not giving my defined cheekbones because there are none to begin with.
you're probably higher bodyfat than you'd think

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
ZSO + Malar implants, everything else is cope

Being leaner might actually make your eyes look even more sunken.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lautrec, try2beme, User49 and 4 others
just get implants and you will ascend you got good base. I hate fuckers who are one procedure away from being decent looking who come here to cry and mope. Fucking act dip shit or go transition an suck a cock

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16275
just get implants and you will ascend you got good base. I hate fuckers who are one procedure away from being decent looking who come here to cry and mope. Fucking act dip shit or go transition an suck a cock
Calm down

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thorsten, try2beme, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
low cheekbones is fucking me up too

at least ur midface look decent just leanmax and get fat graft or filler

low cheekbones is fucking me up too

at least ur midface look decent just leanmax and get fat graft or filler
That's not his issue. His problem is the lack of dimorphism.

I'm gonna get under eye fillers and use every cream and solution under the sun (volufiline, copper peptide, hyaluronic acid, ect) and you should do the same.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Sub0 and rand anon
Water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, poopoohead, HerpDerpson and 2 others
I have both those traits and I feel like it can produce a unique an good look

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Thorsten and poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and HerpDerpson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thorsten, Lautrec, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, HerpDerpson and x052xxxx52111111

View attachment 2140408View attachment 2140411
High set large Zygos don’t make it any better. My midface looks caved in JFL. It’s over if you have a shit upper maxilla. Lefort 2 or bust tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel and HerpDerpson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Another retard who looks fine and is living rent free in his own head. Best advice get off this forum and learn not to be a fag. You can have a good life with the way you look. It's not a problem. Unless you're a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten, poopoohead, fallingshibuya and 2 others
Another retard who looks fine and is living rent free in his own head. Best advice get off this forum and learn not to be a fag. You can have a good life with the way you look. It's not a problem. Unless you're a manlet
Poor little greycel.

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thorsten, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thorsten and poopoohead
So not having enough money due to shitty economic circumstances is a mental illness now. JFL
oh mb lol i glanced over his comment. thought he didn't eat, because he was anorexic or something.

does make me wonder what shithole he lives in jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel

Hence why I always say money solves everything you can turn a subhuman into borderline chad lite assuming not literally deformed if 1 has genioplasty lefort 2 past medial canthus the man is also at 10 percent body fat bsso rhinoplasty custom cheek angle implants and custom jaw angle implants

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Hence why I always say money solves everything you can turn a subhuman into borderline chad lite assuming not literally deformed if 1 has genioplasty lefort 2 past medial canthus the man is also at 10 percent body fat bsso rhinoplasty custom cheek angle implants and custom jaw angle implants
Just replace your entire skull theory.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just replace your entire skull theory.

But this is a money issue not an overall issue that can't be fixed you can look like those tiktok models you need though a 100 k for all the surgeries mentioned.

But even 1 individually exponentially increases ones looks and success with women.

But this is a money issue not an overall issue that can't be fixed you can look like those tiktok models you need though a 100 k for all the surgeries mentioned.

But even 1 individually exponentially increases ones looks and success with women.
Dunno, man. For some people, their main flaw is their race, which you can't change.

Dunno, man. For some people, their main flaw is their race, which you can't change.

Most white dudes I've seen look nothing like the the dudes posted and wanked over here an Indian that does even 3 of those surgeries is much closer to looking like Chris Hemsworth than an average tub of lard anglo is

ive literally never seen such a surgery result, but you do you man jfl.

behold, an incel reborn

many such cases

Attachments

• adadfadsffdasdfsa.jpeg
    adadfadsffdasdfsa.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
ive literally never seen such a surgery result, but you do you man jfl.

behold, an incel reborn

many such cases

Its 8 surgeries and that guy is deathly recessed before the surgery

give one example of an incel anscending into borderline chad

Give me 1 example of a guy doing every surgery here mentioned they do lower jaw surgery when there upper midface is fucked they get bimax when they aren't even recessed but lack projection so i can't show an example of a guy doing 8 surgeries as suggested here