Deleted member 21192

Deleted member 21192

this place fucking sucks
if you have lactose intolerance you will simply never win
most loser trait of all time

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Agreed.

Top G Trigger Don Mr. Producer Andrew Tate had asthma and still became 4x world champion kickboxing :love::love::love:

Just drink milk anyway and beat your immune system into submission 😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Yeah, you're destined to be a framecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Agreed.

Top G Trigger Don Mr. Producer Andrew Tate had asthma and still became 4x world champion kickboxing :love::love::love:

Just drink milk anyway and beat your immune system into submission 😡
This. Lactose intolerance is a beta milkcel trait, however if you still consume milk products even though you are LI, then you gain respect just from pure authoritative energy

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This. Lactose intolerance is a beta milkcel trait, however if you still consume milk products even though you are LI, then you gain respect just from pure authoritative energy
Sigma take.

ironically enough yeah just about, if you were LI when you were a kid its just BTFO
legit, you should actually rope if you can't drink milk.

Not only does it get you strong bones but it tastes really good.

legit, you should actually rope if you can't drink milk.

Not only does it get you strong bones but it tastes really good.
Fact. In addition, can anyone here confirm if they know of a male celebrity who is lactose intolerant? I just googled it and the first 5 most famous were all lactose intolerant women.

tl;dr theory:
it's over if you are lactose intolerant. no one of fame and societal value has lactose intolerance

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Sigma take.
It's honestly not even the lactose intolerance take, it's actually the underlying take under that. The ability to do shit even though your body is acting like a little bitch is just authoritative and literally chadly.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 17791
Fact. In addition, can anyone here confirm if they know of a male celebrity who is lactose intolerant? I just googled it and the first 5 most famous were all lactose intolerant women.

tl;dr theory:
it's over if you are lactose intolerant. no one of fame and societal value has lactose intolerance
@StrangerDanger post that pic of the buff aryan drinking milk straight from a cow.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Gaygymmaxx
I love dairy, much of my life I have eaten dairy and I eat it in every meal

I love dairy, much of my life I have eaten dairy and I eat it in every meal
dairy is S tier food. Anyone who complains about acne and issues with lactose intolerance is genetically inferior

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
dairy is S tier food. Anyone who complains about acne and issues with lactose intolerance is genetically inferior
i dont have lactose intolerance but its def making me break out rn, but jfl if u think milk is the same as it was 50 years ago, need to get some raw milk

I rarely get acne, also thanks to dairy products I have never fractured (and I used to fall a lot while practicing sports)

I also think that because I consume a lot of milk, cheese, yogurt and cream I am 187cm tall (maybe I will grow 1 or 2 cm more)

they literally sell lactase enzyme pills at walmart it’s $5

I rarely get acne, also thanks to dairy products I have never fractured (and I used to fall a lot while practicing sports)

I also think that because I consume a lot of milk, cheese, yogurt and cream I am 187cm tall (maybe I will grow 1 or 2 cm more)
same with me. FrameChad here, never broken a bone either

• Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie