Lamine Yamal's girlfriend cheated on him

bugbug

bugbug

Iron
17-year-old Lamine was one of the stars of the Euro. He's already a millionaire and has a bright future ahead. This was his girlfriend:

Today, a video has surfaced where she is with another guy and becomes mad once she realizes she is being filmed with him. Lamine and her have stopped following each other on social media.

Here's the video:

Here's the guy she cheated Lamine with:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Chadeep, majesticincel and 7 others
It makes me happy the whore got filmed and exposed

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ubicuse, Costcosuperstore, ttlurker and 13 others
Moggs cuck yamal

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, HeightPilledum, Chadeep and 1 other person
Does this thot have anything else going for her other than Lamine? Could've lived with millions and possibly billions.

Anyway statusmaxxed nigga can rinse and repeat a harem of these whores.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Costcosuperstore, BrahimKine and 8 others
Didn`t he said that they were just friends or whatever or we are talking about different girls

Sad ,but don't feel any personal sadness since he's a half negro half sand who has no genetic relation to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: childgobblereal, Chadeep, watah and 1 other person
Genetics beat status anyday .
And this is supposed to be blackpill forum so why you all are acting surprised .

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, childgobblereal, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
deserves it for being an apostate
execution awaits him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and narojo666
over for niglets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and narojo666
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and narojo666
She was so close to generational wealth. All she had to do was pretend to like him a little bit longer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, BrokenCharm, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
he can a new girl hot as here in a minute doe

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
was gonna make a thread till i saw this. ik she was cheating on him even before this video lmao. bp is so brutal. he’s young somewhat tall, rich and destined for greatness but his girl would rather cheat on him with a htn pretty boy LMAOOOO.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and itzyaboyJJ
was gonna make a thread till i saw this. ik she was cheating on him even before this video lmao. bp is so brutal. he’s young somewhat tall, rich and destined for greatness but his girl would rather cheat on him with a htn pretty boy LMAOOOO.
Ngas see someone white and instantly say “he’s htn bro!”

• JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Poor guy. Not even status helped him.. He got cucked by a dude who’s name is Padildo. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Costcosuperstore, Alucard69 and 2 others
Poor guy. Not even status helped him.. He got cucked by a dude who’s name is Padildo. :fuk:
Natural slayer beats status any day. Jbw keeps winning.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrokenCharm and 📎♿️⚙️
i cant realize how dumb the girl is

i can bet the guy she cheated yamal with comes from a upper class family, that's what carry him. Put the same guy on a poor family and he slays nothing, he is just above average looking and looks like every young guy from his social class

on the other hand she had a multimillionnaire, ultra-famous (and it's only the beginning of his career), 1/ a billion football genetics, above average looking (and he's only 17, he will improve his looks) :LOL:

literally the worst and most dumb move she could do in order to secure his future. Now she lost the best guy she could ever have, and the whole world sees her as a whore

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and 📎♿️⚙️

i can bet the guy she cheated yamal with comes from a upper class family, that's what carry him. Put the same guy on a poor family and he slays nothing, he is just above average looking and looks like every young guy from his social class

on the other hand she had a multimillionnaire, ultra-famous (and it's only the beginning of his career), 1/ a billion football genetics, above average looking (and he's only 17, he will improve his looks) :LOL:

literally the worst and most dumb move she could do in order to secure his future. Now she lost the best guy she could ever have, and the whole world sees her as a whore
She will regret it but if he’s a cuck he’s gonna take her back in the future. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Francefag
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and apocalypse

I think none of that matters much when it comes to primal attraction. She just felt more physically attracted to the other guy, in the end genes are what's important, the rest is just nice to have. He is also probably taller and more neurotypical because his parents are not immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: childgobblereal
She will regret it but if he’s a cuck he’s gonna take her back in the future. :hnghn:
i saw on twitter Yamal already followed an insta baddie

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I think none of that matters much when it comes to primal attraction. She just felt more physically attracted to the other guy, in the end genes are what's important, the rest is just nice to have. He is also probably taller and more neurotypical because his parents are not immigrants.
nah bro u know and i know that she doesnt even care that much about the guy she cheated with, he is just one of her slays

If he was the absolute love of her life i could understand, but im sure thats not the case

she traded the opportunity of her bloodline for a shot with MTN-HTN prettyboy lowfade guy that u found in every nightclub of Europe, worst move i have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
nah bro u know and i know that she doesnt even care that much about the guy she cheated with, he is just one of her slays

If he was the absolute love of her life i could understand, but im sure thats not the case

she traded the opportunity of her bloodline for a shot with MTN-HTN prettyboy lowfade guy that u found in every nightclub of Europe, worst move i have ever seen
She does not want black kids, only wanted his money. Yamal would probably be cucked by bwc while watching, this way he was still cucked but was not watching at least.

Tbh this just proves blackpill on so many levels it's crazy.

Nigger cuck's girlfriend getting a BWC train run on her
Many such cases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back