landing an afghan Stacy....

X

XOX

Iron
https://looksmax.org/threads/afghan-stacy-on-muzmatch.493887/#post-8121863 my thread from yesterday on afghan stacy from muzmatch

and now we talked for like 10 hours straight, we also gonna meet this week, i think this is it, im gonna marry her, shes also a virgin and religious, i found out the reason she swiped left on me before was because i didn't have a beard in my old profile, she even asked me if i was gonna shave, i said nah i love my beard...

i think this is it for me buddyboyos, im gonna have to leave this useless website, while y'all cant even land a landwhale and even if by any miracle you land a becky she'd have a 200 bodies... and here i am landing an afghan white skin virgin stacy...

over for all of yous and it just began for me...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, ballskin and Shrek2OnDvD
Congrats habibi, but this a wife you are talking about not just some casual fling so I suggest you go a bit slower and really think about it. It sounds like you are thinking with your dick rn. Also how do you know she is a virgin? Just cause she said so? Kekw

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 11758
Congrats habibi, but this a wife you are talking about not just some casual fling so I suggest you go a bit slower and really think about it. It sounds like you are thinking with your dick rn. Also how do you know she is a virgin? Just cause she said so? Kekw
shes super religious tho, she even said she would even marry outside her ethnicity since alot of afghan men are not religious, i assured to her that i am religious..

shes not that type of person i doubt she fooled around

• JFL
shes super religious tho, she even said she would even marry outside her ethnicity since alot of afghan men are not religious, i assured to her that i am religious..

shes not that type of person i doubt she fooled around
Alright bro thatโ€™s nice. I hope Allah blesses you with an awesome marriage. Iโ€™m for real tryna be like you.

• JFL