landwhale flashes at the skate park

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
its over for me

so i was in the park today, staring at some stacy, idk how but the dumbass landwhale thought i was looking at her, a few minutes later when i went inside the locker room which that park and a nearby swimming pool shares the landwhale followed me into the changing room and flashed her ass
for a moment i had utter disappointment cause such a abomination thought she had a chance with me

but my horniness got the best out of me and i.....

now ive given free validation to her and ruined it for at least 3 people, 1 who marries her and the other 2 who might pursue her but cause the what i did she has ego
and she also might brag with her friends giving her free fame

a fucking landwhale that deserves to die alone until she loses her weight now has the validation to make her lose it

dumbasses like me are the reason hypergamy is rising

sorry ive failed you boyos , tell me how can i build up enough emotional strength to avoid landwhales managing to seduce me

• JFL
Reactions: deadend, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
She gave validation to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
ALL men are weak compared to landwhales due to sex drive. You will be biologically forced to revolve around women, there is no escape from this. What you did is natural and stop whining over it because another man would have done the same to her at another skate park.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 6403
ALL men are weak compared to landwhales due to sex drive. You will be biologically forced to revolve around women, there is no escape from this. What you did is natural and stop whining over it because another man would have done the same to her at another skate park.
yeah but wtf, landwhale smv mogs sean opry smv, is there nothing we can do about it?

You should have fucked her right there to assert dominance

• JFL
Reactions: deadend and Deleted member 2205
Low T

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You should have fucked her right there to assert dominance
i did, but now i regret that cause she has a story to tell her friends and get free validation while her looksmax rots

i did, but now i regret that cause she has a story to tell her friends and get free validation while her looksmax rots
Username Checks out Khatam Bhai Ab Muh Kaise dikhayega.

Username Checks out Khatam Bhai Ab Muh Kaise dikhayega.
nah i only know a few people in park, this was like my second day there and i really wouldnt care about someone i dont know hearing rumours about me , and tbh i spent most of my time there like an autist analysing everyones faces jfl

yeah but wtf, landwhale smv mogs sean opry smv, is there nothing we can do about it?
Yea there is something we can do about it, enforced monogamy and limited women rights.

Who nose who changed those laws tho.

its over for me

so i was in the park today, staring at some stacy, idk how but the dumbass landwhale thought i was looking at her, a few minutes later when i went inside the locker room which that park and a nearby swimming pool shares the landwhale followed me into the changing room and flashed her ass
for a moment i had utter disappointment cause such a abomination thought she had a chance with me

now ive given free validation to her and ruined it for at least 3 people, 1 who marries her and the other 2 who might pursue her but cause the what i did she has ego

a fucking landwhale that deserves to die alone until she loses her weight now has the validation to make her lose it

sorry ive failed you boyos , tell me how can i build up enough emotional strength to avoid landwhales managing to seduce me
EbOBRoYXQAEHmqv.jpg
she was a fat succubus

Yea there is something we can do about it, enforced monogamy and limited women rights.

Who nose who changed those laws tho.
yeah, fuck feminism

its over for me

404 error standards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back