Martial art and kickboxer foid gets raped and completely submits to his "stronger" rapist. Brutal rape, strength and masculinity pill. GTFIH

losthope

losthope

Bronze
Before anyone says this is a larp, I don't thik it is at all. Account has been there since 2017 and the posting history during these 7 years is very consistent and genuine. Larp accounts are easier to spot and don't last for a decade. She has mentioned this experience in multiple posts through the years. So it is real.

Both posts are on twoXChromosome subreddit. In the first post foids are discussing whether self defense and martial arts are cope for women because in front of a stronger man they're useless. This foid shares her experience.

Screenshot 2024 04 12 at 223815

So this foid trained in martial arts and kickboxing from childhood, basically the female Lara Croft, Black Widow, Jane Bond, whatever you may call her. These are the foids who kick ass of a dozen of men single handedly in Hollywood movies.

But the foid learnt that the reality is different. And see how she kinda gets slightly turned on.

None of that added up to a lick of shit when I was attacked by a dude who dragged me from one room to another with one arm and could've/would've shattered by jaw/skull with one punch and let me know this when I attempted a feeble resistance.
The moment she faced a stronger man, she forgot everything she learnt and her feminine side took full control of her.

Your body works against you anyway, I was shaking so violently from the fear of this person that I couldn't have made a ball with my fist if I'd tried
This masc rapist made her completely submit to him

There are just some people who dont see you as a person. He knew what he was doing and he spoke to me as less than a dog. Not derogatory way but like... inhuman. I was of no consequence.
He treated her like dirt, like a dog and she still fingers her thinking about it.

I dont do karate or kickboxing anymore though, it dont really hit the same lol flailing arms, shitty useless ineffective kicks XD
:lul::lul::lul: She has given up the martial art and kickboxing coz she realized its a massive cope and now spends time in the kitchen where she belongs.

Then there is another thread on the subreddit twoXChromosomes about "Physical strength differences between men and women". This foid again comments.

Screenshot 2024 04 12 at 223014

In 2018, I was attacked by a guy who broke in to the house I was staying, physically dragged me to a room to rape me.
Just look at how she can't resist showing off how strong her rapist was. He dragged her to a room to rape her tight pussy

You know, up until the second he grabbed me, I always thought I'd fight and die before I let someone touch some crazy way, but when he picked me up and I felt the disparity in strength between us IMMEDIATELY and knew that if he had a mind to put my lights out forever, he could have did that with pathetic resistance from me.
Brutal strength pill. She realized that she doesn't hold a candle to this masc ogre and just spread her legs for him.

The part of it that really had me shook was when he ripped my leggings and underwear off in one fell swoop, just grabbed them and pulled them off like unwrapping a chocolate bar. Only I remember that afternoon i was jumping up and down to get in them and doing all the jiggles until they were nice and tigh but one fell swoop and I was butt ass naked. Trust ill never forget that disparity again in my life.
She mentions how strong and masculine her rapist was who just ripped her leggings off and she was butt ass naked. If you think she wasn't wet like a waterfall you are coping heavily.

Would not of even been square if I'd had a baseball bat I feel.
Even with a baseball bat, she would prefer submitting to this masc ogre.

I genuinely do not trust men and I struggle to sleep from fear in the middle of the night sometimes.
Even today she gets wet thinking about it.

She is a living example of the strength and masculinity pill. A weak femboy prettyboi would never live rent free in her head like this masc ogre who could probably bench 450lbs.

@Vermilioncore
@forevergymcelling
@FutureSlayer
@vermillioncorefan
@MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anth0ny, bloomercel, Orvka381 and 13 others
strong independent movement claims another victim

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and vermillioncorefan
And a framelet like me is pm a female :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Against a 100 kilo BBC I wouldn’t be able to do anything. I wouldn’t be able to protect myself or my family :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: If this isn’t gymcelling motivation Idk what is.

I should kill myself immediately :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Us Framelets and weak manlets should rope because this is not a life to live :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, bloomercel, klip11 and 5 others

Last edited:
fek time to gym and get off the pill man

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, borismonster and Michael Myers
Her profile pic says she's fat and ugly. She's a larper. She never did martial arts, at least not in any serious capacity, and she probably never took fitness seriously once in her life. I bet she never actually got raped.

Imagine believing this delusional fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, borismonster, Primalsplit and 5 others
And a framelet like me is pm a female :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Against a 100 kilo BBC I wouldn’t be able to do anything. I wouldn’t be able to protect myself or my family :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: If this isn’t gymcelling motivation Idk what is.

Us Framelets and weak manlets should rope because this is not a life to live :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'll rape u

• So Sad

Gymcelling is mandatory for framelets

• +1
Before anyone says this is a larp, I don't thik it is at all. Account has been there since 2017 and the posting history during these 7 years is very consistent and genuine. Larp accounts are easier to spot and don't last for a decade. She has mentioned this experience in multiple posts through the years. So it is real.

Both posts are on twoXChromosome subreddit. In the first post foids are discussing whether self defense and martial arts are cope for women because in front of a stronger man they're useless. This foid shares her experience.

View attachment 2855374

So this foid trained in martial arts and kickboxing from childhood, basically the female Lara Croft, Black Widow, Jane Bond, whatever you may call her. These are the foids who kick ass of a dozen of men single handedly in Hollywood movies.

But the foid learnt that the reality is different. And see how she kinda gets slightly turned on.

The moment she faced a stronger man, she forgot everything she learnt and her feminine side took full control of her.

He treated her like dirt, like a dog and she still fingers her thinking about it.

:lul::lul::lul: She has given up the martial art and kickboxing coz she realized its a massive cope and now spends time in the kitchen where she belongs.

Then there is another thread on the subreddit twoXChromosomes about "Physical strength differences between men and women". This foid again comments.

View attachment 2855364

Just look at how she can't resist showing off how strong her rapist was. He dragged her to a room to rape her tight pussy

Brutal strength pill. She realized that she doesn't hold a candle to this masc ogre and just spread her legs for him.

She mentions how strong and masculine her rapist was who just ripped her leggings off and she was butt ass naked. If you think she wasn't wet like a waterfall you are coping heavily.

She is a living example of the strength and masculinity pill. A weak femboy prettyboi would never live rent free in her head like this masc ogre who could probably bench 450lbs.

@Vermilioncore
@forevergymcelling
@FutureSlayer
@vermillioncorefan
@MoggerGaston
Lol some fucking creep larping as a rape victim, brutal

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheRagingBull
Her profile pic says she's fat and ugly. She's a larper. She never did martial arts, at least not in any serious capacity, and she probably never took fitness seriously once in her life. I bet she never actually got raped.

That's your Klinefelter syndrome talking. You know you'd never live rent free in a foid's head like her rapist does

That's your Klinefelter syndrome talking. You know you'd never live rent free in a foid's head like her rapist does

True. I can't compete with her imaginary rapist. He is 6'4, jacked as fuck from all the tren, has a mathematically perfectly sculpted face and a 12 inch BBC. I stand no chance, amigo.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, klip11 and losthope
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and vermillioncorefan

View attachment 2855374

View attachment 2855364

@Vermilioncore
@forevergymcelling
@FutureSlayer
@vermillioncorefan
@MoggerGaston
Pretty sad honestly, makes you realize the vast majority of us on this forum even would be cannon fodder to an extremely aggressive big dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, copemaxxeer, losthope and 2 others
this bitch told me to slap her and i gave her like a 2% power slap and she laughed and said smth like “haha well i thought u were stronger”:lul:she thought i was a bitch

so i slapped her with like 15% strength and it hurt her so bad she cried and begged for me to not hit her again and she flinched anytime i moved my hand:lul:

and i’m a weak 170lb skinny framelet who could be used like a rag doll by a Tyrone:feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, borismonster, Jarate and 2 others
Nobody got the time to larp for a decade.
Brutally over for you, ngl. Some tranny faggot got some pics of a woman and set up a Reddit grooming pad and ejaculated his perversion into your eyes,

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor
"I'm a woman and I was raped.
Let me describe it to you. Don't
forget, I wanna hear what you
have to say about it."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews, Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
Pretty sad honestly, makes you realize the vast majority of us on this forum even would be cannon fodder to an extremely aggressive big dude.
Which would mean you can’t protect your wife your sister your mom your daughter :feelsrope:

Incredibly suifuel when you think about it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull and vermillioncorefan
this bitch told me to slap her and i gave her like a 2% power slap and she laughed and said smth like “haha well i thought u were stronger”:lul:she thought i was a bitch

so i slapped her with like 15% strength and it hurt her so bad she cried and begged for me to not hit her again and she flinched anytime i moved my hand:lul:

and i’m a weak 170lb skinny framelet who could be used like a rag doll by a Tyrone:feelskek:
chad, foids are funny. Pretty sure she fingered herself that night :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and vermillioncorefan

Stronger than me still. I am a fucking 150 lb framelet that 15% slap would end me :feelskek:

Annd mogs me for interacting with women :feelsthink:

punched some air in karate mcdojo maybe

View attachment 2855374

View attachment 2855364

@Vermilioncore
@forevergymcelling
@FutureSlayer
@vermillioncorefan
@MoggerGaston
You just know she was dripping. Will be thinking about this masc ogre doing his thing to her whenever she's with future boyfriends.

Imagine some limp wristed cuck being like "c-can I kiss you?" to this whore & meanwhile she had some dude break in and inadvertently almost breaking her jaw without even trying.

Also makes me laugh how she describes her clothes being taken off.
The part of it that really had me shook was when he ripped my leggings and underwear off in one fell swoop, just grabbed them and pulled them off like unwrapping a chocolate bar. Only I remember that afternoon i was jumping up and down to get in them and doing all the jiggles until they were nice and tigh but one fell swoop and I was butt ass naked. Trust ill never forget that disparity again in my life.
Who actually writes about their rapist like this? "Pulled them off like unwrapping a chocolate bar" JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, copemaxxeer, Primalsplit and 2 others
You just know she was dripping. Will be thinking about this masc ogre doing his thing to her whenever she's with future boyfriends.

Imagine some limp wristed cuck being like "c-can I kiss you?" to this whore & meanwhile she had some dude break in and inadvertently almost breaking her jaw without even trying.

Also makes me laugh how she describes her clothes being taken off.

Who actually writes about their rapist like this? "Pulled them off like unwrapping a chocolate bar" JFL
That part got me hard ngl. :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, losthope and TechnoBoss

This is the purpose of guns : to shoot niggers down

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
This is why I wanna be a 6’7 25 inch bideltoid roided mogger

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and borismonster
Every rapist in these rape fantasies sounds like a fkn gigachad, why do these 6'6 260lbs negative inhib dark triad menaces feel the need to rape when the whore would do it willingly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and losthope
low inhib gigachad rapes and gets away with it, incel who never touched a woman gets rape accusation from looking at a whore and loses virginity in prison

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, borismonster, losthope and 2 others

View attachment 2855374

View attachment 2855364

@Vermilioncore
@forevergymcelling
@FutureSlayer
@vermillioncorefan
@MoggerGaston
I wonder if he was black?

View attachment 2855374

View attachment 2855364

@Vermilioncore
@forevergymcelling
@FutureSlayer
@vermillioncorefan
@MoggerGaston
Will read later, maybe never

But just wanted to post that I loved your thread exposing forevergymceling as a curry abused dog. Very funny read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and losthope
low inhib gigachad rapes and gets away with it, incel who never touched a woman gets rape accusation from looking at a whore and loses virginity in prison
never began for sub 8

Will read later, maybe never

But just wanted to post that I loved your thread exposing forevergymceling as a curry abused dog. Very funny read
thanks man, will write more such exposes later

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Her thick booty was bouncing up and down all night during that fuego session

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and losthope